SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 84 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 55 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:54 pm

I see one benefit in having Jojo as the Bette. If she was truly blindsided by the outcome in the finale as we all think she'll be ,being the next Lead will give her empathy to the process of finding your F1. But I do suspect she's moved on and will have her day when she gets to confront him again ATFR.

Last edited by ForeverLove on Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:05 pm

I love Becca and would love to see her as the Bachelorette. She's beautiful, kind, level-headed and funny. Yes, funny. She had Chris's family practically ROFL'ing when she talked about having to take up letter writing if she moves to Arlington, since there's nowhere else to go in town except the post office. She doesn't bore me at all. She may not wear her emotions on her sleeve, but that doesn't mean there's not a lot going on below the surface. I'm the same so I can relate to her a lot better than the usual overemoters. JMO.

JoJo is the only other legitimate option I can see this season. She's made me crack up a few times, so that's a plus.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:46 pm

I was actually a huge fan of Becca's last year, but I never thought the girl was funny. Chris's family laughing at her jokes just showed me how horrible their sense of humor is, TBH. I just think the fact that for two seasons straight, she's gotten very limited screen time shows what TPTB think of her - that she just doesn't make for good television. Level-headed people are great in real life, but they don't make for compelling, must-watch TV. I think a "blah" personality like becca's could work for the bachelor lead, but not the bachelorette. The guys are mostly level-headed and laid-back so it's just not interesting when no one is bringing the drama and excitement. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by beebee Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:57 pm

Becca bores me senseless. I like my bachelorettes with a bit of feist!

beebee

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:17 pm

This is the first time I feel very confused on who the frontrunner is for the Bachelorette but I think my girl Caila's chances have pretty much been shot to hell at this point so I'm now on the Becca for Bachelorette train. I want to see her fall madly in love with a bad boy who is finally able to bring out the passion in her she's been hiding so deeply inside. The F2 should be a so-called "nice guy" like Perfect 10 Ben. I think that would be very romantic.

JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:24 pm

I get the feeling it's going to be Jojo. She's technically a WOC, as they had her mention in her bio, she's gotten the most screen-time, people are definitely going to be rooting for her after she gets her heartbroken, and she has the extroverted personality to carry a show. Plus, Nick's into her which is pretty much a requirement to be the Bachelorette now.

That said, I'd totally watch a season of Becca falling for the bad guy. Judging from her history, though, her type is probably like a Drew or Jake type.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:42 pm

Ok let's look at this from the show's point of view.

If Jojo is F2, I wouldn't mind her being the bachelorette. She has good chemistry with Ben and I see her as a woman who is used to getting a man's attention... one way or another (just a hunch).

If Lauren is F2, based on everything so far moving forward, how will it all play out. I am having a hard time with this one.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:57 pm

Hopefully Chris Soules is as bad as it gets for Becca. The man has a criminal record longer than his CV.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:12 am

bluwavz wrote:This is the first time I feel very confused on who the frontrunner is for the Bachelorette but I think my girl Caila's chances have pretty much been shot to hell at this point so I'm now on the Becca for Bachelorette train. I want to see her fall madly in love with a bad boy who is finally able to bring out the passion in her she's been hiding so deeply inside. The F2 should be a so-called "nice guy" like Perfect 10 Ben. I think that would be very romantic.

JMO.

Bite your tongue, blu. I'm not watching Becca. She can fall for a bad boy on her own time. no

I don't think Caila's out of it yet but will admit that Jojo's looking more likely. Not sure how they'll get past that pesky heartbroken thing at the ATFR show though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15334

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:03 am

I think Caila is still in the running based on CH's comments on the AOL video BUT I also think either Lauren or JoJo could be a possibility depending on how far the Mesnick gets played out.  And the ATFR.  I think Becca is a very very very long shot.  Amanda is a possibility...maybe.  That's my take based on CH's comments.  He also claimed no "final" decision has been made on the next Bachelorette.  But it will be someone from Ben's season.

According to CH...Jubilee is pretty much out of the running.

JMO interpretation
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:23 am

Seabear wrote:I think Caila is still in the running based on CH's comments on the AOL video BUT I also think either Lauren or JoJo could be a possibility depending on how far the Mesnick gets played out.  And the ATFR.  I think Becca is a very very very long shot.  Amanda is a possibility...maybe.  That's my take based on CH's comments.  He also claimed no "final" decision has been made on the next Bachelorette.  But it will be someone from Ben's season.

According to CH...Jubilee is pretty much out of the running.

JMO interpretation

If they are looking for lead with a different ethnicity, besides Caila being half Filipino , Jojo is half Iranian .

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:24 am

nothatgirl wrote:I get the feeling it's going to be Jojo. She's technically a WOC, as they had her mention in her bio, she's gotten the most screen-time, people are definitely going to be rooting for her after she gets her heartbroken, and she has the extroverted personality to carry a show. Plus, Nick's into her which is pretty much a requirement to be the Bachelorette now.

That said, I'd totally watch a season of Becca falling for the bad guy. Judging from her history, though, her type is probably like a Drew or Jake type.
ITA about JoJo. IMO a lot of the attention is directed at the F2 not only for the dramatic ending of this season, but for the next lead preparation. 

I wouldn't even consider LaurenB, and neither are TPBP **IMO**
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 84 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 55 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala