SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 84 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 55 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:17 pm

Seabear wrote:I think Caila is still in the running based on CH's comments on the AOL video BUT I also think either Lauren or JoJo could be a possibility depending on how far the Mesnick gets played out.  And the ATFR.  I think Becca is a very very very long shot.  Amanda is a possibility...maybe.  That's my take based on CH's comments.  He also claimed no "final" decision has been made on the next Bachelorette.  But it will be someone from Ben's season.

According to CH...Jubilee is pretty much out of the running.

JMO interpretation

That was an interesting AOL video. I posted more comments in the GD discussion. CH is a company man inside and out. He started to describe the diverse group of ladies remaining that Ben has, he did a good job 'leaving them" with a good group of diverse women. There's Becca who was on the show and returned, Lauren flight attendant, Amanda single mom, so diverse. He must have used that word 4-5 times. That IMO is their definition of diverse. He made it clear Jubiliee has issues's and isn't ready to be the 'ette. He praised Caila for having an interesting connection with Ben. He defended her in away saying Ben said it was the best date and the worst date. ILY ILY I'm not sure I'm ready for this, he stated it's because they are all trying to figure out this relationship on steroids. JoJo makes everything easy for him. Who wouldn't want a girl in your life that makes it easy, his words.

Tenley was the Bachelor sweetheart during Jake's season. When she got dumped Jake took a lot of grief because he chose Vienna who was not liked. Tenley IMO would have been the perfect heartbroken F2 who could have gone on to the next lead, but she didn't. Clare Crawley who still shows up everywhere, I have no idea why, but she is another Oscar performer IMO when she was let go by JPG.

I think for MF the thrill of having a F2 showdown on the ATFR brings him to heights of happiness. We can't have a F2 so distraught one minute, and being announced as the lead the next, IDK why not, but they just haven't.

IMO they are still tossing names around, Caila and Amanda.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:28 pm

It maybe OT, but as GA mentioned about Tenley and Claire, and I hadn't joined here back then, just curious were these two ever been considered as the Bachelorette after their respective season?

I do think Tenley would be a perfect choice, don't know why Ali got the gig at last? And I thought I read it before, Ali wasn't that well liked by the general public in Jake's season.

ETA: and I thought they wanted Chantel, but she turned it down so they went for Ash. So it is not impossible to have a F2 to be the next lead. But anyways, I'm okay with JoJo Or Caila. Amanda? No!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:56 pm

I certainly never considered it impossible for the F2 to be a contender for the 'Ette or TB. That's just me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:07 pm

Chantal and Lindsay (Sean's F2) were both the first choice from their season but both turned it down, so it's definitely not impossible for JoJo to be the lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:49 pm

peggy0221 wrote:It maybe OT, but as GA mentioned about Tenley and Claire, and I hadn't joined here back then, just curious were these two ever been considered as the Bachelorette after their respective season?

I do think Tenley would be a perfect choice, don't know why Ali got the gig at last? And I thought I read it before, Ali wasn't that well liked by the general public in Jake's season.

ETA: and I thought they wanted Chantel, but she turned it down so they went for Ash. So it is not impossible to have a F2 to be the next lead. But anyways, I'm okay with JoJo Or Caila. Amanda? No!

Tenley actually talked about it in the Bustle podcast and she said she was considered for the lead, but it ultimately went to Ali. She said she was upset, but got to kind of experience being the Bachelorette on BIP this summer!

They've definitely considered other F2s too. We've heard from JJ that Becca was one of the four names given to them last year. There was a rejected contestant who wrote a blog post and said he was told it would be either Lindsay or Des when he auditioned. Molly said she was asked to do it. And, of course, Chantal who they went after pretty hard.

I don't know why people assume that the Bachelorette has to be announced at the ATFR. With the Bachelor announcements, they've never done that. I know it's partly because filming for Bachelorette starts immediately after the ATFR, but IIRC, there were some Bachelors that were officially announced after their seasons started filming. I think they could do that with the Bachelorette too. Or do it on GMA the morning after the ATFR. It doesn't seem like that big of an obstacle to me as RS makes it out to be. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I certainly never considered it impossible for the F2 to be a contender for the 'Ette or TB. That's just me.

Me neither. If the F2 is clearly the best option, then I'm sure they can make it work. If there are other equally good options in the F4 then it's easier to go with them, but I don't think that's the case this season. JoJo stands out both in maturity and personality. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:58 pm

I agree on JoJo. I also believe that Becca is still a candidate. Time will tell if either of them get the gig, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:59 pm

And I think that CH was building JoJo up with how she'd make a guy's life easy... who wouldn't want that etc.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:33 pm

To me no matter who the new Bette/Bach are, they might be a "fan favorite" when they are vying for love , but when they become the lead, their flaws will magnify and be picked/edited apart.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:37 pm

I understand some F2's were considered, and perhaps some declined but other than Trista in 19 seasons, it hasn't been done, is my point.

They can certainly change things up and it can be JoJo's next gig. Personally she does nothing for me in the way of a lead. We're more than half way through and I still don't have an opinion of her. For me, she's just there going through the motions.

During the baseball date where they are sitting on the field, she is not being very affectionate, she has one arm dangling,  nor was she when he was carrying her piggy back. She has one arm around his neck. I know they are only split second shots. I'd like her to give me a reason for being the next 'ette, so far I don't see one. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:24 pm

I think Ali was a great lead, and IMO Tenley would've been a mess.  Which is why I think Becca would be a mess too. I'm still in my team 30-35 year old completely new lady.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:29 am

IMO there will never be a new Bachelorette unless they got a celebrity and that's not likely. The show is already in the slower season and they want a built-in audience. As far as Trista being a f2, that was back when the Bachelorette was seldom on so there was more of a gap between seasons.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 84 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 55 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala