SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 55 of 84 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 69 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:19 am

nothatgirl wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  9m9 minutes ago
We will be choosing our next Bachelorette in a matter of hours...
Yikes so many "Not Caila" responses if they choose her not sure how they are going to spin her as a "fan favorite"

The same way they were like "Bachelor Nation has been completely split about whether they want Britt or Kaitlyn" while the audience was booing Britt and cheering loudly for Kaitlyn. They'll do what they want. I don't think it's going to happen, though. IMO.
Yes, but at least Brit had some fan support and vocal fans actually campaigning for her to be the bachelorette all I have seen on sm for Caila so far tonight has Ben 99% negative responses

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:38 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
albean99 wrote:If we have to have a virgin which I don't think we do, I'd rather it be someone with a good personality like Sadie from Lorenzo's season.

Jojo does have a good personality to me but her family and the ex thing turned me off.

Amanda just can't leave her kids again imo. I think she'd be lambasted no matter who's saying she should be the next lead.

I still think Caila has the best shot because they set her up on her HTD. I don't think any perceived negatives in this season really matter as much as some think. Many previous leads, including Ali & DeAnna, had a lot of detractors going into their season.

It will be interesting to see who they highlight and how on the WTA. I have a feeling that both Jojo and Caila will get screen time. This is all JMO.
But if the most of the majority of people on SM are threatening not to watch the season if Caila is the next bette, don't you think that will influence their decision?  The majority that are commenting on Caila on SM don't want a thing to do with her.

Every season people threaten to not watch and yet they do. Same old, same old.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:49 am

LOLed at the edible part. Oh Farmer.

Chris Soules Verified account ‏@souleschris 55m55 minutes ago
Dry your tears @CailaQuinn I have a feeling you'll have 25 Plus of the most edible bachelors vying for your heart very soon. #TheBachelor
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19232

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:50 am

Maybe Chris was talking about cans of Manwich.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:51 am

bluwavz wrote:LOLed at the edible part. Oh Farmer.

Dry your tears @CailaQuinn I have a feeling you'll have 25 Plus of the most edible bachelors vying for your heart very soon. #TheBachelor

CS was confusing Caila with Olivia.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:56 am

bluwavz wrote:LOLed at the edible part. Oh Farmer.

Lord, he's an idiot. 

Also, they don't need to pull the "fan favorite" card with Caila if they are going to pull the "diverse" card instead.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:22 am

CH already said in his podcast that they're not set on hiring someone who's diverse, but they do need to hire someone who's a fan favorite and has the support of many behind them. They can always twist things to make it seem like Caila is a fan favorite (especially by editing the WTA in a certain way), although I honestly don't think they care too much about the "racist" claims - the lawsuits are always dropped, ratings keep doing well, and POC still keep applying for the show. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:30 am

I personally would LOVE to see Calia as TB! I think that what a lot are taking as unfeeling or unemotional was just her trying to control her emotions and not give TPTB anything 'good' to work with in trying to make her look bad. She is cute, articulate, intelligent and bubbly.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:25 am

Ben's IG feed is full of lots of support for Caila and lots of anger at Ben.  I guess there are actually lots of people on SM who like Caila after all.  I am definitely #TeamCalia  She handled her exit with strength, honesty, grace and class.  I look forward to her announcement as the next Ette.  Maybe tomorrow. Hugesmile

Last edited by Seabear on Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:38 am

Ashley I was on Afterbuzz and said that she's close to Becca and that Becca "definitely won't" be the next Bachelorette, so Becca's must've already been told it won't be her.

Ashley also said that she wants it to be Caila but she's pretty sure it'll be JoJo, but I don't know if that's just how she sees it playing out or if she has insider info.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:58 am

Seabear wrote:Ben's IG feed is full of lots of support for Caila and lots of anger at Ben.  I guess there actually lots of people on SM who like Caila after all.  I am definitely #TeamCalia  She handled her exit with strength, honesty, grace and class.  I look forward to her announcement as the next Ette.  Maybe tomorrow. Hugesmile

When Ben dumped Amanda, his IG was filled with hate for Ben and support for Amanda as the next bette. I think JoJo will have the most support if she's the F2
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:20 am

Stil team Becca as is 99% of Twitter

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 84 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 69 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala