SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 84 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 56 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:23 pm

Fleiss did a Twiter poll a couple hours ago:
Most fans are saying Becca or JoJo

Duke702

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:38 pm

You don't have to actually be the fan favorite because they'll call them that anyway. I still think I like Caila over Jojo by a hair. giggling I'm totally in love with her hair and covet it. I do like Jojo though and think she's got a good personality. I don't see either Amanda or Becca being good lead material. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:55 pm

Haha exactly. I could easily see them picking someone who's not loved by the masses (Brad Womack) especially if it's on their agenda to pick a WOC. The Bachelorette isn't as popular as the Bachelor so I don't see a big deal in taking a risk on someone less well-liked. I do think it's between Caila and JoJo.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:00 pm

Yeah, but Brad was pretty much their last choice. They couldn't have Chris, Frank was in a relationship/hated, and no one remembers who finished forth.

I definitely think they try to pick someone with popularity and/or a compelling backstory. I think the fact that ratings aren't as great makes them work even harder. For the Bachelor, you can put a doofus like Jake or a jerk that can't speak English and you'll get the highest ratings ever. Probably why they were willing to pay EM the way they did. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:01 pm

Duke702 wrote:Fleiss did a Twiter poll a couple hours ago:
Most fans are saying Becca or JoJo

Way to early for him to do this when there are 4 other girls left - I think he is on a fishing expedition in favor of Becca. JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:06 pm

Does anyone remember if he tweeted that out when Carly and Britt were eliminated? Or when Dr. Chris was eliminated?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:39 pm

Oh please don't do the double bachelorette thing again like with Kaitlyn and Britt! We all know CH loved Britt and found a way to get her in ! If they do the double , at least be original and have Haley and Emily. Jk lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:45 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Yeah, but Brad was pretty much their last choice. They couldn't have Chris, Frank was in a relationship/hated, and no one remembers who finished forth.

I definitely think they try to pick someone with popularity and/or a compelling backstory. I think the fact that ratings aren't as great makes them work even harder. For the Bachelor, you can put a doofus like Jake or a jerk that can't speak English and you'll get the highest ratings ever. Probably why they were willing to pay EM the way they did. IMO.

Actually, Brad was not their last choice. TPTB had actually been trying to get Brad back for many seasons and it was a firm NO from him. Finally, I guess the pot was sweetened to turn it into a yes, when tptb were in a "spot"

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:50 pm

I have spoiled myself by sleuthing regarding Leah's shiner. In doing that I happened upon a statement that was "supposedly" made by a network exec. This person was quoted as saying the next B-ette would not be Caucasian.
**edited what I had posted here before because I may have unintentionally offended a fellow poster  and am adding this instead. IMO this show has a great opportunity here to take a positive stand on mixed relationships.**

I don't remember if the article was in the IBN or tv guide or where. I'm just wondering if anyone else saw it, and if that might be taken into consideration by tptb?
Scroll down to page 30 where I posted the link.

Last edited by theKeptGrits on Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:54 pm

the keptgrits ... have you found out anything about Leah's shiner? I am wondering if it was Lauren B. Please don't throw stones

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:Yeah, but Brad was pretty much their last choice. They couldn't have Chris, Frank was in a relationship/hated, and no one remembers who finished forth.

Actually, Brad was not their last choice. TPTB had actually been trying to get Brad back for many seasons and it was a firm NO from him. Finally, I guess the pot was sweetened to turn it into a yes, when tptb were in a "spot"

Yes, that is actually true. I remember that they asked him before asking Jake the year prior. I still believe he was their third choice that year, though, since I think they would have gone with Reid or Kiptyn if they had said agreed. IMO.

And, yes, they definitely sweetened the pot. His text to his ex-girlfriend was "The executive producers from Bachelor called. Want me to do the show again. Haven't discussed $ but it would be a lot'" (source - US Weekly).

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:56 pm

@luvstruck
I was told by another sleuther that it was the girls playing with makeup and hamming it up for the cameras.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 84 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 56 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala