SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 84 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 56 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:44 am

Okay so last week I thought Caila's chances were shot to hell but now I'm back to thinking she could still be the frontrunner after she compared herself to moss. She's fine with going wherever which is a plus for being the lead since there will be 25+ guys who live all over the country. We will hear all season how she's moss looking for her tree. I bet we will see a guy come out of the limo in a tree costume. teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 1f333

JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:13 am

IMO, Caila keeps slipping further and further down the list. She doesn't really seem to have a strong fanbase **edited** and a lot of people (including recappers and podcasters) have said she's flaky and not genuine. Plus, the majority of tweets I saw tonight were saying that Lauren will win and JoJo should be the Bachelorette. It'll be interesting to see if TPTB decide to go for JoJo despite her being F2, because IMO she's the one most of the guys would want and would fight over, and she has a lot of support on social media.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mentioning fans of the board are not within the rules.)

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:33 am

I'm happy Caila doesn't have a huge fanbase. I'm tired of the huge egos these leads get from the overwhelming love and support they receive from the previous season. I hope they refrain from picking the fan favorite ever again after last season's trainwreck. The Bachelorette isn't as popular as the Bachelor is so it won't be a big deal for the show to take a risk. I'm all for the underdog. teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 1f333
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:39 am

Many  times the fan favorites have turned out to be huge flops. IMO Becca would be a bore. Caila IMO is a wild card. JoJo has got a lot of support on sm, even on Lauren's Instagram (  giggling ) for the bette.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:40 am

AmyB wrote:IMO, Caila keeps slipping further and further down the list. She doesn't really seem to have a strong fanbase outside of this board and a lot of people (including recappers and podcasters) have said she's flaky and not genuine. Plus, the majority of tweets I saw tonight were saying that Lauren will win and JoJo should be the Bachelorette. It'll be interesting to see if TPTB decide to go for JoJo despite her being F2, because IMO she's the one most of the guys would want and would fight over, and she has a lot of support on social media.

Yes I agree. She was initially my puck but now I am team Jo Jo. I think tptb are too. I can't recall the last time f2 got so much positive screen time and edit. Plus double sympathy for Jo Jo with blindsided plus bullying big brothers.

Ummmm...pretty darn certain Amanda is out after so much footage of crying babies. Yikesy. And the McDonald's date. ..wtf?! Poor girl.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:23 pm

I agree with Amy - it seems like it's Jojo's gig to lose at this point. The only way I see it not being her is if she herself turns it down. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:45 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
AmyB wrote:IMO, Caila keeps slipping further and further down the list. She doesn't really seem to have a strong fanbase outside of this board and a lot of people (including recappers and podcasters) have said she's flaky and not genuine. Plus, the majority of tweets I saw tonight were saying that Lauren will win and JoJo should be the Bachelorette. It'll be interesting to see if TPTB decide to go for JoJo despite her being F2, because IMO she's the one most of the guys would want and would fight over, and she has a lot of support on social media.

Yes I agree. She was initially my puck but now I am team Jo Jo. I think tptb are too. I can't recall the last time f2 got so much positive screen time and edit. Plus double sympathy for Jo Jo with blindsided plus bullying big brothers.

Ummmm...pretty darn certain Amanda is out after so much footage of crying babies. Yikesy. And the McDonald's date. ..wtf?! Poor girl.

With regard to the bolded, I think the reason for that is that this season the F1 seems to obvious...even unspoiled viewers think it is Lauren. To balance that out, they need a really strong, positive F2 so that the audience sees why he may be conflicted.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:35 pm

I don't think JoJo is getting any more screen time than any other F2. That role is total heartbreak, to make the lead look like a heartless soul. She might get the lead role, however IMO I don't see her edit any different than any other F2 IMHO.

I still don't see anything special about her at all. She reminds me of Becca on CS season, she's just there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:46 pm

I don't see how it's JoJo's to lose. They have to cast doubt in the eyes of viewers with her being the F2. Of course she is going to get a ton of airtime.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:05 pm

bluwavz wrote:I'm happy Caila doesn't have a huge fanbase. I'm tired of the huge egos these leads get from the overwhelming love and support they receive from the previous season. I hope they refrain from picking the fan favorite ever again after last season's trainwreck. The Bachelorette isn't as popular as the Bachelor is so it won't be a big deal for the show to take a risk. I'm all for the underdog. teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 1f333

Caila doesn't need social media followers to have a big ego IMO,she's already there. I also think the lead HAS TO BE a fan favorite. TPTB are not going be like "Hey here's this chick people didn't like, root for her yay" Nope. So they either need to pump her edit and make people like her, or she's done.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:07 pm

IMO how Calia is portrayed at WTN will be telling as to whether she is in serious contention for next lead.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:10 pm

The reaction to JoJo and Caila on SM reminds me a lot of Kaitlyn and Britt last year. Much like Kaitlyn, JoJo is seen as the cool chick who's relatable. She's popular with the fans and alum. Caila is seen as the phony and weird one. She appeals to certain fans but many seem put off by her.

The negative reaction to Caila on SM because she's "fake" is interesting to me because I remember the mass support for Ben as the Bachelor last year even though he 100% pretended to be into Kaitlyn and put on this "nice guy" facade. He had probably the least emotional exit ever that season and could barely remember her name in the limo. I guess if you're a guy you get a free pass on phoniness with the female fans. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 84 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 56 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala