SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 84 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 70 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:44 am

A lot of twitter is also team jojo, just saying, I def see  a lot of Becca love too   Smiley  Those 2 really seem to have the most interest from the general viewers.

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:38 pm

If JoJo is F2, she will get an insane amount of support to be the next lead. IMO it will pass Becca. JoJo is really liked after only 1 season.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:42 pm

At this point, I'd be shocked if it isn't JoJo. The writing is on the wall.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:03 pm

AmyB wrote:Ashley I was on Afterbuzz and said that she's close to Becca and that Becca "definitely won't" be the next Bachelorette, so Becca's must've already been told it won't be her.

Ashley also said that she wants it to be Caila but she's pretty sure it'll be JoJo, but I don't know if that's just how she sees it playing out or if she has insider info.

Ashley I also said Becca DEF Wouldn't be on this season, so I don't believe her

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:40 pm

Has a F2 ever been 'ette before? Isn't it usually F3?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:54 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Has a F2 ever been 'ette before?  Isn't it usually F3?
Trista was F2.  That was before they starting filming the Bachelorette the same week as the Bachelor finale. Production doesn't want to cast a seemingly heartbroken Bachelorette who one minute is sitting with the Bachelor discussing their break up to being excited about being the Bachelorette during the same episode since they announce the lead at the ATFR JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:55 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Has a F2 ever been 'ette before?  Isn't it usually F3?

Yes Trista. I dont think JoJo will be the bachelorette

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:49 pm

They seem to be changing the script a lot, and what's usually done, so they can easily have the F2 be the bette.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by beebee Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:59 pm

I totally see Caila's answers here as suggesting she's the next Bachelorette:
http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2016/03/the-bachelors-caila-reveals-wh?mbid=twitter_glamourdotcom
hmmm

beebee

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:06 pm

I haven't read the Glamour article ^ yet but I don't think JoJo will get the lead after all. I started thinking while reading CH's blog and how his positive words about Caila could be setting her up for the next lead. And then thought about how TPTB would be foolish to cast JoJo as lead because of how big of a connection Ben and her had and in case they get back together, they'd have an even bigger 'most memorable season ever'. All jmo
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:11 pm

I think it's more likely going to be Caila after Fleiss said they're picking right away. Maybe they want to be able to start filming the pre-stuff without worrying about the ending getting out. They want us to think Jojo could be f1 and I'm sure it's working.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:16 pm

I don't see anything in that article that suggests Caila is the bachelorette.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 84 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 70 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala