SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 66 of 84 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 75 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:33 pm

Yay!!! Hope it ends up being Caila. It will make for an interesting season.

I don't see Jojo giving up this opportunity to get back with the ex or anyone. She loves the camera.  I have a feeling being f2 is what caused her the lad role. Jmo

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 1f49b  teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by NCGalBecca Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:03 pm

UPDATED: ‘Bachelor’s’ Caila Quinn in Hudson with camera crew; more signs she may be on ‘The Bachelorette’

When she was a student at Western Reserve Academy, Caila Quinn was voted “most likely to host her own talk show.”

She may be getting closer to that dream. New signs, including local sightings of Quinn with a camera crew on Wednesday, suggest she will be getting more national TV time, probably through one of the shows in the Bachelor family.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:08 pm

I dont watch just read and not everything just things I find interesting, so who were the final 4 women?  I read that Lauren is the winner, JoJo 2, Caila 3 who was 4th?

Last edited by reason on Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:08 pm

^ Amanda Stanton was F4
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:10 pm

If she is the one with twins they wont use her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by benandlaurenb4ever Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:30 pm

After the last episode, I think Caila is going to be the bachelorette.
benandlaurenb4ever
benandlaurenb4ever

Female Posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
mindless wrote:Maybe JoJo's back together with her ex?

That wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Nor would it surprise me.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by benandlaurenb4ever Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:59 pm

Apparently Caila is filming, which kind of seems like a dead giveaway that she's the next bachelorette.
benandlaurenb4ever
benandlaurenb4ever

Female Posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:43 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
mindless wrote:Maybe JoJo's back together with her ex?

That wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Nor would it surprise me.

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 1377737533

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:48 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Chad in the running to be on a reality show too? About the dating life in Dallas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:02 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Chad in the running to be on a reality show too? About the dating life in Dallas?

I think you are talking about Most Eligible Dallas. That was on a couple years ago and I know Chad had an IG pic with one of the guys on the show, Matt Nordgren. I am not sure if he was ever considered to be on it or not though. Ps that was one of my many guilty pleasure TV shows.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:14 pm

^^ I remember Matt dated Vienna.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 84 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 75 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala