SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 67 of 84 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 75 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KBiegs88 Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:16 pm

RS has apparently got confirmation that Caila will be the next Bachelorette. Gah..im not sure I could watch an entire season of her. Still going to hold out hope for Jojo....or anyone.
https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/705546309311164416

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:17 pm

I know some won't believe until the announcement but here you go
@realitysteve (SPOILER): Bring your toy houses, Barbie dolls, and perma smiles, sources have confirmed to me that Caila is your next "Bachelorette."

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 87b72b10 teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 86669110 teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:19 pm

Well, this is the same guy who said that "Roberto's contract was signed, sealed, and delivered" but...he's probably right. Maybe this is the universe's way of telling me I need to do more productive things with my life than watch this ridiculous show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:20 pm

Finally a non-shipping Bachelorette season for me!  teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 1f60b Meh I figured she would be.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 1f49c

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 8367-910 teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 I_got_13 teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 E5kqdm15 teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:21 pm

hmmm Oh well.  Missed opportunity IMO unless Jojo didn't want it. 

But I'm sure Caila will be fine.  I think she'll be interested in smart, accomplished, interesting guys too so I bet she'll end up with a good top 4-6 group and some great next Bachelor candidates if nothing else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:25 pm

I'm reading through all the replies on RS's tweet...yeah, I'm guessing this is going to be just like when Britt was announced as the Bachelorette. Well, good luck to TPTB. They'll need it! IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:31 pm

I tend to think it's true since Fleiss claimed on Monday that they're choosing the Bachelorette in a few hours. Meh. I'll probably tune in for the first few episodes just to see if she's a boring as I expect her to be. Don't think I can listen to her long-winded out of breath gushing for a whole season though. Hopefully there are some hot guys.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:32 pm

I had no doubt it would be Caila, way back when Becca was let go. I believe RS is correct.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:37 pm

Ugh.....

avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:37 pm

Yeah! Team ABA,so I am happy for Caila. Now, bring on my eye candies so I can eyedrool

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:41 pm

Well, it'll be a fun season to snark. I always prefer the ones where I have no real opinion of or attachment to the lead and can just enjoy the show for how ridiculous it really is. And I'm sure she'll get some good looking guys to help ease the pain of viewers who aren't fans of her laugh out loud.

Also, I remember when Ashley was first announced and there was a lot of negative responses from viewers who thought she was too hyper/too over the top, ect. And (IMO) she turned out to be one of the best leads in the entire franchise. So even though I think Caila was a bit flaky and at times ingenuine on Ben's season, I'm going to reserve full judgement of her until we get to see her in the role because I can see her having a similar trajectory to Ashley.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:41 pm

I figured as much. Rolling Eyes I prefer The Bachelor anyway.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 84 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 75 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala