SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 69 of 84 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 76 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Al Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:57 pm

I'm crossing my fingers they cast more guys who are in the 27-30 age range than 24-26.

Al

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:04 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:The amount of hate and negative posts going to RS, Fleiss and Mills right now is hilarious. I've actually laughed out loud at some of the comments, especially the ones with the gifs laugh out loud

It will be interesting to see how they spin her being a "fan favorite."

The gifs are hilarious. I loved the one of Schmidt throwing up or Michael Scott going "NOOOOOOO GOD NOOOOOO". Very accurate.

It will be interesting to see if they try spin her as the fan favorite or if they just embrace her awful-ness and give her a Juan Pablo type of edit. I wonder if we're going to have another booing moment from the audience, like when Britt was announced live. IMO.

If the lead plays ball the way TPTB want him/her to, there will not be a problem and the edit should reflect that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:09 pm

I don't know, I think that Jason did everything that the show wanted him to do and they still screwed him over. Ben F never really did anything he wasn't supposed to do and he still got screwed by the edit. I think that they just do whatever they want, IMO.

Jason is kind of a wimpy, whiney guy. IMO. I think he was easy fodder for them. He could have chosen Molly. He didn't have the balls or if he did--he allowed them to be served up with garnish on a nice platter for MF to feed to the sharks. The show didn't screw Jason over, Jason screwed Jason over, IMO.
And Ben F is generally unlikeable is what I heard, but I don't think his edit was bad, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:10 pm

I'm glad we are getting a lead who has an education at least. That's a major step up from our last bachelorette.

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 87b72b10 teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 86669110 teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:16 pm

Education doesn't really matter to me, when it comes to a reality TV contestant. Some of the fan faves here - Jillian, Brad, Emily - didn't go to college and some of the most detested ones - Jake, Ben F, Bob - did. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:19 pm

Yeah, I don't think they teach "How to be the Bachelorette" at college. Maybe they should. I could teach.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:24 pm

Having an education is just something I view as important in life. Caila appears to have done well in college and was involved with various groups. That coupled with her travels makes me think she is a more well-rounded individual and more interesting than someone who didn't do anything like that. JMO

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 87b72b10 teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 86669110 teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:28 pm

I think that people just have different priorities and goals in life. Jillian, Brad, and Emily are all pretty successful, financially speaking, and seem to be happy. They didn't need a college degree to get to where they wanted to be. I personally am going to have done 21 years of school by the time I'm done, because it's what's important to my personal goals. I've traveled to different countries and continue to be involved with various extracurriculars throughout my education. It doesn't make me any more or less interesting than someone who didn't go to college or graduate school. In fact, I can pretty much assure you that I would be the most boring lead in the history of the universe. IMO.

Last edited by nothatgirl on Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:29 pm

Ash2214 wrote:The amount of hate and negative posts going to RS, Fleiss and Mills right now is hilarious. I've actually laughed out loud at some of the comments, especially the ones with the gifs laugh out loud

It will be interesting to see how they spin her being a "fan favorite."

Don't agree with TPTB choice of Caila. She does have great hair though. teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 3806527698 Definitely not a fan favorite and not sure she can carry a season. Very vanilla. Jmo
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:33 pm

Jillian did go to school for design though and it's something that led to her career. Brad got lucky and is self-made, although I thought he went to college. I can appreciate that. I find Emily as lame as can be and I think she would have benefited from an education. Her having money probably made the school decision quite easy for her since she could get by without working.

All my favorite leads went to school and graduated with a degree.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:36 pm

What's puzzling is....if Caila has this almost in the bag, what do we make of JoJo's so very promo-positive SM activity? If she was the devastated blindsided F2, I was chalking it up to her seriously being considered for Ette. Maybe she does bounce back super quick without any other agenda or objective? She should bottle that up and sell it.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:36 pm

I don't think Caila came off well-rounded on the show. Just a young girl with her head in the clouds and a personality that's not fully formed yet. The further we've got in the season the more Ben's youth has shown IMO and Caila is 3 years younger! She doesn't seem comfortable on camera, she doesn't think quickly on her feet and I don't think she knows what she wants. She's waiting for a man to complete her. Not a recipe for a good season IMO, but oh well.

JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 84 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 76 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala