SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 68 of 84 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 76 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:44 pm

If this is true, I know at least one guy who will drop out of the final cast.

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:44 pm

The amount of hate and negative posts going to RS, Fleiss and Mills right now is hilarious. I've actually laughed out loud at some of the comments, especially the ones with the gifs laugh out loud

It will be interesting to see how they spin her being a "fan favorite."

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:46 pm

I guess JoJo can have fun on BIP laugh out loud

I really like Caila. Her hair will be fun to look at all season rotfl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:47 pm

I don't know what Caila did to warrant that hate. Undeserved IMO. I hope she gets it too.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:47 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I figured as much. Rolling Eyes  I prefer The Bachelor anyway.  

You will get to see him in this batch of guys!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:47 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:If this is true, I know at least one guy who will drop out of the final cast.

Eees ok. Applicants are a dime a dozen hoping to get their 15 minutes. They even have alternates lined up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:49 pm

Ash2214 wrote:The amount of hate and negative posts going to RS, Fleiss and Mills right now is hilarious. I've actually laughed out loud at some of the comments, especially the ones with the gifs laugh out loud

The gifs are hilarious. I loved the one of Schmidt throwing up or Michael Scott going "NOOOOOOO GOD NOOOOOO". Very accurate.

It will be interesting to see if they try spin her as the fan favorite or if they just embrace her awful-ness and give her a Juan Pablo type of edit. I wonder if we're going to have another booing moment from the audience, like when Britt was announced live. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:50 pm

There will be others that want to be there because it's Caila or so they say, and others just pushing their way through in hopes to be the next Bachelor.

There will be those who are happy she is the 'ette and those who are not happy their favourite wasn't chosen. It happens every season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:51 pm

I've never seen such an overwhelmingly negative response on SM. For every 50 negative comments, there's 1 positive. Maybe when Brad was announced? IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I figured as much. Rolling Eyes  I prefer The Bachelor anyway.  

You will get to see him in this batch of guys!

I won't be able to tolerate Caila though. I'll pass. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:54 pm

And just like every comment directed towards Kaitlyn was negative after her season preview came out, the ratings spoke for itself.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:55 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:The amount of hate and negative posts going to RS, Fleiss and Mills right now is hilarious. I've actually laughed out loud at some of the comments, especially the ones with the gifs laugh out loud

The gifs are hilarious. I loved the one of Schmidt throwing up or Michael Scott going "NOOOOOOO GOD NOOOOOO". Very accurate.

It will be interesting to see if they try spin her as the fan favorite or if they just embrace her awful-ness and give her a Juan Pablo type of edit. I wonder if we're going to have another booing moment from the audience, like when Britt was announced live. IMO.

I love the shows New Girl and The Office, so those tweets really got me laugh out loud I don't think they could be any more accurate. Honestly, the negative reaction for Caila might be worse than it was for Britt IMO. It's pretty crazy, but I guess when you look at the other three girls in the F4 and all of them either double or triple her in SM followers, I guess it shouldn't be surprising.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 84 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 76 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala