SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 1 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 1 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 19 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 1 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by CarrieA Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:20 pm

Wow, I'm surprised that MF wasn't making calls to CMT about their lack of producer manipulation rotfl They are really cute together though and ITA pattycake, she seems very level headed and chose to go with her heart.

Very original with Tribble being the next lead...I hope he goes through every episode without his shirt on.

Last edited by CarrieA on Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 1 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 19 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 1 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:22 pm

Yeah Adam was so sweet. So glad he won. Thanks for the spoilers since I can't watch until later.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:26 pm

YAY! I'm shocked. I wasn't able to watch it, but I was fully expecting to see someone post that She chose Tribble.

LOL, so my theory about Tribble being the next lead since his tweets (flirting with others, traveling a lot, judging bikini contest, saying how his being away a lot was for "good reason [which I assume now is to promote himself for his next season]") and behavior were very much of a person who was single was not too far off base! At the time I thought it was just wishful thinking.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:37 pm

Aww, I'm so glad she followed her heart and didn't get distracted by Tribble's hot looks.. he'll get his second chance this time giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by ajview Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:47 pm

Yay!! I am very happy with the outcome. I am pleased that I got to watch two couples fall in love this summer!! First Ashley and JP and now Devin and Adam.

I really want to see any pics and interviews they do in the future, so hopefully y'all will be able to track them down. yes
ajview
ajview

Back to top Go down

Post by samc Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:54 pm

wow.....color me shocked! but they are really cute & sweet together!! trib as the lead should be fun 👅

what a great summer for couple shows! ash & jp - sam & mike/heather & miles from LITW - now SHA's devin & adam!! :yes:
samc
samc

Female Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:03 am

Can anyone give a summary of the dates? Oh, and I'm not shocked, but I didn't watch it. Seems that TPTB know to have people 'fall for' the final 2 guy in order to set him up for his own show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Realitynut45 Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:26 am

What I found interesting was, the fact that when the first show aired, I felt Adam was the least attractive of all the country guys. I thought, oh, he'll be one of the first to go home. But then he got the first date....WHAT.

Then he WON!!! Shows how much I know!!! 👅

Realitynut45

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:48 am

I was shocked, but if they are happy and still together then I wish them the best going forward.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:28 am

Is there a site that gives good re-caps of this show? Thanks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ajview Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:49 am

Atem, go to the CMT website and under SHA you can find all the episodes Smiley

ajview
ajview

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:05 pm

Devin Grissom
So happy everyone finally knows about me and @Moyer1485!!!! He was supposed to come to the game this weekend but cant anymore : (

Adam Moyer
@devin_grissom sorray bout that!! Does feel great that's its out there finally! Have fun tonite! See ya soon!

Adam Moyer
Thank you errbody soo much, I am very honored!! It means errthing to me!! devin is amazing, truely blessed!!

Devin Grissom
Hahahahaha "@Moyer1485: Still not clear on wat bree is?!ha"

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 1 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

+23
mnmhughes
Realitynut45
Rosepetal
LindaPete
Alanna