SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by dee Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Things are still heating up in Jamaica! The boys are all ready to show off their......confidence? Tune in TUESDAY 9PM (ET/PT) @w_network. by @bacheloretteca

I almost feel bad for them...

So, we see Mike, JP, Benoit, Scott, Drew, and Thomas on the GD

Mikhel has 1-1?

Kevin W has 1-1

That leaves David, Kevin P, Kyle, Andrew, Chris? Did I miss anyone? Wonder if there's another GD? or they're on the same GD as the group above, but just a different "team".
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by dee Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:39 pm

Sorry to double post, but does anyone normally have a link to watch this live? I live in Canada and the W network is only free for the month of September. There's no way I'm spending $$$$ on this show laugh out loud

Guess I'll have to watch it a day late, when the network uploads the episode onto their website.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:29 pm

dee wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Things are still heating up in Jamaica! The boys are all ready to show off their......confidence? Tune in TUESDAY 9PM (ET/PT) @w_network. by @bacheloretteca

Mikhel has 1-1?

Kevin W has 1-1

That leaves David, Kevin P, Kyle, Andrew, Chris? Did I miss anyone? Wonder if there's another GD? or they're on the same GD as the group above, but just a different "team".

So... found this on the W Network IG . Is this on Mikhel's SD or another group date? Mikhel seems to be wearing dark slacks on his SD whereas the guy in this sc looks to be wearing white ones.

Source:https://www.instagram.com/p/BKvbCIEhSB0/?taken-by=w_network
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:22 pm

dee wrote:Sorry to double post, but does anyone normally have a link to watch this live? I live in Canada and the W network is only free for the month of September. There's no way I'm spending $$$$ on this show laugh out loud

Guess I'll have to watch it a day late, when the network uploads the episode onto their website.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], last week the episode was uploaded on the watch series link that GA has on the video links No SC thread before air time on W network. So hopefully they do the same tomorrow giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:28 pm

richmondrose wrote:
dee wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mikhel has 1-1?

Kevin W has 1-1

So... found this on the W Network IG . Is this on Mikhel's SD or another group date? Mikhel seems to be wearing dark slacks on his SD whereas the guy in this sc looks to be wearing white ones.

Source:https://www.instagram.com/p/BKvbCIEhSB0/?taken-by=w_network

To my understanding..its not conclusive that Mikhel got his SD in Jamaica. I and BlackHalo leaning to he prolly gets his SD in Marrakesh. (see few last pages of SC thread) yes

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:32 pm

Thanks! I was confused if Mikhel got a SD or not. The activity shown of Mikhel and Jasmine with kids in Jamaica seemed more conducive to a GD activity. Looks like they're teaching the kids different subjects or doing craft work with them.

So... there's only going to be one 1-1 again? laugh out loud No one is going to get a second 1-1 (prior to HTD) on this show. Seems like very little time with the lead.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:33 pm

mercieme wrote:
dee wrote:Sorry to double post, but does anyone normally have a link to watch this live? I live in Canada and the W network is only free for the month of September. There's no way I'm spending $$$$ on this show laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], last week the episode was uploaded on the watch series link that GA has on the video links No SC thread before air time on W network. So hopefully they do the same tomorrow  giggling

Sorry to ask but I live in Aus and just wondering is the show on tonight or tomorrow night in Canada?? I'm looking forward to next Ep and confusing myself Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:34 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
mercieme wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], last week the episode was uploaded on the watch series link that GA has on the video links No SC thread before air time on W network. So hopefully they do the same tomorrow  giggling

Sorry to ask but I live in Aus and just wondering is the show on tonight or tomorrow night in Canada?? I'm looking forward to next Ep and confusing myself Hugesmile
The Bachelorette Canada is scheduled every Tuesdays at 9PM EST. I think the video just got leaked a day (hours?) earlier last week.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:35 pm

dee wrote:Thanks! I was confused if Mikhel got a SD or not. The activity shown of Mikhel and Jasmine with kids in Jamaica seemed more conducive to a GD activity. Looks like they're teaching the kids different subjects or doing craft work with them.

So... there's only going to be one 1-1 again? laugh out loud No one is going to get a second 1-1 (prior to HTD) on this show. Seems like very little time with the lead.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yep ITA  :yes:

Im guessing this is Kyle getting his SD or a SQT at least, we'll see

source: NO disc thread.

ETA. to my eye, the beach could pass as a typical Jamaican. For instance here..the Montego Bay

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Joy15 on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:36 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
mercieme wrote:

It is at 9PM EST Canada I think....so it will be just before noon Sydney time tomorrow when the show airs live in Canada....hope my conversion is correct.

Regarding Mikhel not getting a SD in Jamaica, you guys maybe onto something....[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you were thinking Kyle, you may be right girl.

Last edited by mercieme on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:37 pm

dee wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
mercieme wrote:

The Bachelorette Canada is scheduled every Tuesdays at 9PM EST. I think the video just got leaked a day (hours?) earlier last week.

Ok thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ! That was great having that video posted last week ! I hope it happens again Praying [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :yes: thanks that's why I was confused thought it might of been today at 11am again Hugesmile oh well another days wait...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:02 pm

Is there any kind of episode description released for the Canadian Ette? It would clear up whether there is two group dates or two one on ones.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1