SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 65 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 39 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Junequilts Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:15 pm

Looks like the tal,tall guy stays around a while. Kyle Andrew?.?
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:52 pm

Yes IA @Junequilts. I watched it a couple of times and noticed Kevin W out of the limo and I think that's him in the water. I'll have to match up swim shorts. laugh out loud

I will make s/caps, just can't do them right now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yes IA @Junequilts. I watched it a couple of times and noticed Kevin W out of the limo and I think that's him in the water. I'll have to match up swim shorts. laugh out loud

I will make s/caps, just can't do them right now.

Thanks GA for making the SC's when you have time. If I knew how, I would, so was hoping someone would offer to do so! Smiley
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:59 pm

I could do it if wanted??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:18 am

I made some @Aunties_Love but the preview is so quick, it's hard to get some of the other guys. If you have time, have a look at anything I'm missing.

scaps no discussion

Media thread - preview

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:27 am

ok, will work on them tonight

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:28 am

Thank for all your work @Aunties_Love yes I am excited to watch the first season of B'ette Canada.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:10 pm

I noticed the preview has a clip that says "20 Bachelors". Do we start with 25 & go down to 20 or are there only 20 to begin with?

Also, do we know where Meet & Greet is filmed? Is the mansion in Vancouver or another city?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:42 pm

There are 20 Bachelors. Our contestant thread is now up to date.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f213-bachelorette-canada-season-1-contestants-sleuthing-spoilers

I'm not sure if the mansion in out west, I think so because that's where they were for the Bachelor seasons. It hasn't been sleuthed yet unless someone knows by memory. I remember there was a very long driveway but can't see it in the s/cap. We just got a preview yesterday which showed the mansion.

So far we know they filmed in Toronto, 1st preview, Toronto Distillery Co. The Caribbean, Montreal (I confirmed the Cirque du Soleil opened in Montreal coinciding with the filming dates. There is a s/cap of CdS date.

Plus I believe they went to Africa!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:26 pm

Bringing this from the BIP thread. Sharleen will be blogging for 'ette Canada!!! yes

notarose wrote:http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-bachelor-in-paradise/

That’s a wrap, dear readers! For you Canucks, I’ll be recapping the first-ever season (it’s about time) of The Bachelorette Canada right here, starting a week today. Thank you guys for your ever-thoughtful, ever-respectful (and so well-written!) commentary and for following along all season with me!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:57 pm

Preview vid. Looks like KevinW might be the one who tells the lead he doesn't like someone? I can't embed this one.

https://www.facebook.com/wnetwork/videos/vb.89497263327/10154461730873328/?type=2&theater

Interview - I like her. She's very confident, speaks well, and is really pretty IMO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:02 am

GA, my first impression of her is much the same. I'm really looking forward to seeing her interact with the men on her season.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 65 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 39 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz