SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 65 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 52 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:22 pm

@LeapofFaith good point. But if Mikhel and Kevin aren't traveling then they would be the missing final two, right?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:22 pm

I think it is because it is almost 6 months now the show finished taping right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:23 pm

casjacknick wrote:@LeapofFaith good point. But if Mikhel and Kevin aren't traveling then they would be the missing final two, right?

Kevin is travelling.

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:24 pm

So Mikhel as final one is the only one missing? Seems odd.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:24 pm

reason wrote:
casjacknick wrote:@LeapofFaith good point. But if Mikhel and Kevin aren't traveling then they would be the missing final two, right?

Kevin is travelling.

Ok great yes now if we can find out where they r landing we may be able to lock f1 and 2(mikhel +?) Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:29 pm

casjacknick wrote:So Mikhel as final one is the only one missing? Seems odd.

To clarify no one knows whether or not Mikhel is traveling or not. His last post on IG was 3 days ago and on twitter was Oct 5th. I think others have mentioned that Mikhel's SM habit is not consistent compared to the others.

@LeapofFaith, I think the MTA will film out of Vancouver most likely at the same studio they use for the aftershow, my guess anyways.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:36 pm

@mercieme yep yes Jasmine is in Vancouver at the moment ! She posted that she was in Vancouver on her IG
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:41 pm

This is all so strange. I've never heard of a MTA/WTA with all parties present. Suspect

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:43 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:This is all so strange. I've never heard of a MTA/WTA with all parties present. Suspect

Yep IA strange for sure....maybe because they are filming so early, they are making everyone travel so nothing leaks, no idea if the F1/F2 will be on stage since there are only 13 chairs. If they film this with an audience something is bound to leak though, they are filming way too ahead of time IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:48 pm

guys..this is the IG story from the make up artist

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Jessat10
my SC from IG jesshaisinger

looks like an ATFR rehearsal is happening too.

as a Mikey observer...i believe he is the F1. and there are some spesific reasons he took 10 days off started from his Bday on Oct 21th. Im guessing this is one of them Smiley, aside from the supposed SHVs that was already done. IMO.

I wouldnt be surprised if all guys show up. Not sure if they do the AFTR thing and MTA taping in parallel though.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:51 pm

^(OT) beatingheart Charlotte Tilbury makeup

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:53 pm

Yes @mercieme Mikhel's SM habits are less consistent. He also might be flying in from somewhere more remote if he's been away at work.

Great find @Joy15! Smiley I believe that they are filming the MTA special and that it will have 13 men present. I also believe they will be filming the AFTR special. Not sure if this will be on the same day or over two. yes

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 65 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 52 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz