SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 65 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 44 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:51 pm

Joy15 wrote:ummm i cant seem to load it. but if its set to private there should be a caption saying so "this account is private.." etc. Nothing that i can look at on her page. no idea

Interesting, I hope her IG wasn't hacked.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:54 pm

It's not set to private, it comes up with an error message.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:56 pm

Yeah that is what happens to me to GA. Still odd.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:58 pm

I tweeted @GoodHumanProds, we'll see if they reply.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:09 pm

I can get into it. Not set to private.

https://www.instagram.com/jasmine.lorimer/?hl=en

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:18 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I can get into it.  Not set to private.

https://www.instagram.com/jasmine.lorimer/?hl=en

Thanks it must have just gotten fixed, a couple of us got error messages while trying to access it earlier.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:28 pm

Yup I can get into it now as well.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:08 pm

Sharleen's blog...thanks @Maddy

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-canada-episode-2/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:33 pm

Guys this is so frigging hilarious....it's a BTS of the guys impersonating each other cantstopl

Hopefully y'all are able to view it.

http://www.wnetwork.com/shows/bachelorette-canada/clips?v=00C23A3E-EFDA-4B11-630D-33E8129BE856

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:08 pm

We always say the producers are not really friends of these cast but somehow but it seems these Bette CA producers IMO are liked by the current cast. It seems the eliminated contestants have posted really good things about them and now this....Claire the executive producer and Michael the series director hung out with Jasmine yesterday per her IG post below.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 Jasmin18
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:26 am

I just came across these interviews with Jasmine and the host. I hadn't seen them posted here or I simply missed them.

https://www.facebook.com/wnetwork/videos/vb.89497263327/10154461529688328/?type=2&theater

http://globalnews.ca/video/2922843/canadas-first-ever-bachelorette-tells-us-what-to-expect-for-the-upcoming-season

Nothing major revealed. Facebook interview Jasmine says she'd be looking for someone she can talk to for hours, a Chandler (Friends), someone funny that she can laugh with.

Morning show she says this experience was therapeutic. She found out what she wanted and needed out of a relationship and that the guys go on their own individual journeys.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:00 am

TY4 share...what!!:shocked!: Jas's spirit animal is a salamander y'all Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 3806527698..and oh i wonder who is the funniest in the bunch? sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 65 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 44 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz