SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 65 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 54 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:11 am

So are you thinking Kev W is the F1?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:12 am

Yes, I am.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:15 am

Is there any reason in particular.....I am asking in case I missed somehting. Thanks

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:56 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Is it at all possible that KW is F3 and it wasn't a good breakup?  Maybe they are holding it against him??
If they did break up (which I don't think they did based on my own gut feeling/opinion), I don't think it was a bad breakup since her friend Jess (show makeup artist) posted a pic of their 2nd ID on her IG ... & some people who appear to be friends of Kevin's dressed up as him & Jasmine for Halloween & called her "his girl" (I posted these pics in his thread).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:57 am

I'm focusing mainly on the edit rather than on the story arc. I see the edit as promoting/ obsessing with Mikhel's and Mike's good qualities /relationship with Jasmine on Bach Can SM and downplaying KW's connection with Jasmine by amplifying his jealous nature as well  as leaving out pertinent scenes such as them making up after the argument and the message home. They aren't totally hiding his good qualities either, but imo, he isn't getting equal time as the others are. In spite of this, when I observe Jasmine and Kevin on screen together, they are portrayed for the most part as being very comfortable and at ease with each other,  and seem to have a good balance of passion and cerebral interaction. But mostly, when I look at their faces, I see sparks flying every time they are together.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:19 am

So since we know Mikhel is in the F2 cause of his pics in Cuba, so going by what you said above and pls correct me if I am wrong....Mikhel and Mike are along the same wavelength, therefore it would be Kevin in the F2?

Guess I wasn't looking at it that way....and it could be the right way. Thanks for your thoughts....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:41 am

@richmondrose I would like you thoughts on this. If Kevin is the final 1, and we all know he has jealousy issues why then would the producers place this key sentence in the edit not a VO spoken directly Jasmine to Mike in the Helicopter your kisses are the best? Would you not think that this is a little to much to kevin?

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:51 am

^^There are always things said on every season of every version of this show that would be uncomfortable and unpleasant for the F1 to see/hear. IMO, Jasmine saying that line to Mike does not rule out Kevin W or anyone else from being F1.
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:25 am

reason wrote:@richmondrose I would like you thoughts on this.  If Kevin is the final 1, and we all know he has jealousy issues why then would the producers place this key sentence in the edit not a VO spoken directly Jasmine to Mike in the Helicopter your kisses are the best?  Would you not think that this is a little to much to kevin?

First of all, Kevin was not on the date and therefore wouldn't be hearing her say that, only the the audience did. Secondly, I took it at face value and not as a comparator. For example, if a mother tells one of her children  that they are the best, she doesn' t mean  her other children are any less. So by telling Mike that his kisses where the best  she was commenting on the fact she liked his kisses and not comparing them to the other guys' kisses. The comment was placed  in that scene for a reason, imo,   and it was meant to sway the audience into  thinking  that Mike was a front runner when in fact he really wasn't. jmoaa
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:32 pm

Nice find @dee! yes

IMO they didn't show Kevin's family message because they want to put the other's out front. When nearing the finale, I find the promotion by the show veers towards everyone but the F1 and sometimes the F1 just can't help themselves. It's been a long time since filming ended. Kevin has always been somewhat cryptic in his SM, the watermelon find by @Brill is one example.

The recent findings in Kevin's thread by sleuthers is quite telling IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:41 pm

It won't let me watch the video with the messages home but interesting that KW's isn't in there. It seems like more things pointed to KW as f1 than the others imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:17 pm

New time tonight the show is on 7pm to 8:30 and the after from 8:30 to 9pm. its on 2 hrs earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 65 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 54 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz