SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 65 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 46 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:19 pm

Its almost like he is saying "I needed a change from my wanderlust ways and Jasmine gave me that or Meeting Jasmine and she dumping me made me realise I am ready to love and settle down. So he is F1 or vying to be the next Bachelor?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Brill Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:45 pm

Boy reading his blog is unbelievable!!! He should be a writer, he would sell books. Has there ever been anyone like him as far as his blog writing is?? Fantastic!!! I've liked him since day 1 and he intrigues me even more now.

If he isn't F1 I hope he stays for a long time so we get to read more of his blogs. :yes: I could see her wanting to know more about him. He definitely would make her think and be challenged. Of course she may not want that or have time for it with only weeks of filming. Maybe too complicated.

Interesting that they run in similar circles and that someone close to him knew someone that dated her.. Talk about small world..

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:16 pm

jojo47 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Speculation only based on his blog regrading marriage. The show has advertised a proposal at the end which IMO Kevin P would not do based on what he wrote in his blog. For sure he can be F1 but only if Jasmine drops the "I see my husband" storyline they have been dropping on us. It will be a good surprise though if there is no proposal at the end of this....jmo.

Ok so there is no current proof that he is out is there ? Like him being active on SM well before the finale was filmed or confirmed SCs of 3 other guys at and beyond the F3 point ? Just curious. TIA

I can't answer the SM activity question, but he isn't ruled out by SC evidence yet.

Thanks to all that responded. Sorry I am not religiously following the show and only just pop in occasionally to Kevin's thread to express my admiration. Great guy IMO !

For some reason this has piqued my interest in the show a bit more. Perhaps I'll go rewatch to see any edit clues.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:01 pm

I really enjoyed reading Kevin P's blog, thank you for the link! I think Jasmine and Kevin P definitely had a lot of compatibility, particularly with their shared sense of adventure. I do think though that they were at two different points in their life with regards to their expectations of a long-term relationship, and that we will likely see that play out in future episodes (I'm guessing he is F4).

I don't think Kevin P is F1 or wanting to be the Bachelor IMO. I kind of took that blog to be him analyzing himself, how he got to where he was on the show and in life, and wanting to be understood. The previous blog explained his views on marriage, and I think this blog explained that even though he knows he's made choices and decisions because he was afraid of love he is still seeking it.  "I see in me someone who just wants a partner to share these moments with as we journey through the universe." Jasmine kind of said that Kevin P is still figuring things out. From his blog, I think he's continuing to do that and making his experience on the show part of that journey. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:17 pm

Interview with Kyle & David on a morning show earlier today. On my phone & not able to watch it. Appreciate if someone can watch & summarize....keen to know if they were asked who they think the F1 is...TIA.

http://www.snappytv.com/tc/2947929/1616968

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:26 pm

mercieme wrote:Interview with Kyle & David on a morning show earlier today. On my phone & not able to watch it. Appreciate if someone can watch & summarize....keen to know if they were asked who they think the F1 is...TIA.

They talked about Drew and Kyle kinda backed him a little bit. They didnt talk about the others or who they would pick as F1. Kyle also talked about Jasmine being a very good pick at the Ette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:30 pm

see2love wrote:
mercieme wrote:Interview with Kyle & David on a morning show earlier today. On my phone & not able to watch it. Appreciate if someone can watch & summarize....keen to know if they were asked who they think the F1 is...TIA.

They talked about Drew and Kyle kinda backed him a little bit. They didnt talk about the others or who they would pick as F1. Kyle also talked about Jasmine being a very good pick at the Ette

Thanks @see2love for summarizing.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:37 pm

Let me do a better job. Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 3806527698

David said he got a feeling he wasnt on Jasmine's radar as he never got a 1 on 1 and he was also given the hardest task on the group date so he wasnt surprised he left last night.

Kyle said he understood Drew because of Drew's back story as someone who is pretty confident and that confidence has gotten him from where he was to the accomplished guy Drew is. Kyle also mentioned that it was a true portrayal of Drew's confidence and that although the rivalry between Drew and Chris existed, Drew got on well with every other guy on the show.

He also said Canada should be very proud of Jasmine as the Bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:05 pm

Personally it doesn't matter to me how accomplished some one is, or how confident they are. If they are a jerk, then IMo I don't care for them. I don't know much about him personally, if he's successful, good for him, but at the moment, I think he's a jerk. Hugesmile

I felt sorry for Chris and the way he was treated by Drew. If the shoe was on the other foot, I can't see Drew laughing it off, high five'ing, and loving the joke.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BachFan2016 Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Personally it doesn't matter to me how accomplished some one is, or how confident they are. If they are a jerk, then IMo I don't care for them. I don't know much about him personally, if he's successful, good for him, but at the moment, I think he's a jerk. Hugesmile

I felt sorry for Chris and the way he was treated by Drew. If the shoe was on the other foot, I can't see Drew laughing it off, high five'ing, and loving the joke.

But in reality he isn't that successful although it depends how you define it. If having a career and home make you successful then yes.....but if having a string of unsuccessful relationships due to infidelity and mistrust, having fun at the expense of others and living what appears to be the high life when it's not, then no he is not.

BachFan2016

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:02 pm

BachFan2016 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Personally it doesn't matter to me how accomplished some one is, or how confident they are. If they are a jerk, then IMo I don't care for them. I don't know much about him personally, if he's successful, good for him, but at the moment, I think he's a jerk. Hugesmile

But in reality he isn't that successful although it depends how you define it.  If having a career and home make you successful then yes.....but if having a string of unsuccessful relationships due to infidelity and mistrust, having fun at the expense of others and living what appears to be the high life when it's not, then no he is not.  

Do we know this?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:04 pm

Was this ever posted???

Oh brother.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes WHY!?

The Bachelorette Canada
Grab the tissue boxes! #BachelorNation Alum Ashley I. will be weighing in w/ her thoughts on our LIVE After Show next Tuesday W Network.
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 14560003_572672329582840_670792321205325345_o

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 65 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 46 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz