SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 65 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 55 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:34 pm

mercieme wrote:The F5 boys (except Kevin W) send messages to their families from Morocco, so cute.
http://www.wnetwork.com/shows/bachelorette-canada/clips?v=3556F1AB-CB46-A61D-FF05-F76B8578BF8C&sf39968862=1

Not sure where KW fits but this sure seems like the order that they leave: Mikhel, Mike, Benoit, and Kevin P.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:50 pm

@iamreal2u Good point.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:51 pm

So Mike will be leaving next if that is true? Oh what a sad day approaching yikes.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:29 pm

More media hiding F1-F2?

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 MTArsvp

Men Tell All Watch Party: Winning City Announced!

October 26, 2016

Congratulations Winnipeg!!

Thanks to YOUR votes the official The Bachelorette Canada: Men Tell All Watch Party event will take place in Winnipeg on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 7:30 pm!

RSVP to get on the guest list for the exclusive watch party where there will be games, prizes and surprise Bachelor guests!

Kevin was not included in the family messages that the other F4 guys were filmed in.
Bachelorette Canada and WNetwork have posted SM for tonights HTD with Mikhel and Mike, no SM yet of Kevin's HTD.
Mike and Mikhel have posted on their own SM promoting HTD's, Kevin still hasn't.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:35 pm

^so strange!
All this hiding and omission Suspect

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:40 am

Fun fact and I'm not sure if anyone has sleuthed this before but it seems the Executive producer and the head of development are both following the guys on Instagram. It would seem they can aptly tell the contestant to take a post down or post one when it coincides with the storyline. Hence why I now take SM with a grain of salt. Trying to find other production crew that may be following either one of the two guys as they did with AU bachelorette, but it seems they don't have the entire list of production crew on IMDB.

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:53 pm

The Bachelorette Canada recap: 3 men, one 4-letter word

https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/television/2016/11/02/the-bachelorette-canada-recap-3-men-one-4-letter-word.html

The author's referencing "Fan favourite Mikhel Sickand " only reinforces my opinion that the producers have done a great job by using various avenues to manipulate the audience into believing that Mikhel and Mike are serious contenders for F1 position. This only strengthens my confidence in my belief that it's really Kevin who gets Jasmine's final rose.

Last edited by richmondrose on Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:03 pm

richmondrose wrote:The Bachelorette Canada recap: 3 men, one 4-letter word

https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/television/2016/11/02/the-bachelorette-canada-recap-3-men-one-4-letter-word.html

The author's referencing of "Fan favourite Mikhel Sickand " only reinforces my opinion that the producers have done a great job by using various avenues to manipulate the audience into believing that Mikhel and Mike are serious contenders for F1 position. This only strengthens my confidence in my belief that it's really Kevin who gets Jasmine's final rose.
I agree there's definitely been manipulation in terms of getting the audience to believe in certain possibilities (which is par for the course I guess, on reality tv). It says a lot that he's in the F2 but a lot of people still don't believe he's a contender despite the fact that Jasmine has had multiple "excuses" to send him home but has not. 

I don't think they did it to the same extent with Mikhel but they definitely did with Mike. Every conversation Jasmine had with Mike would be highlighted on twitter/IG/FB so if I was a casual viewer I would have been like "Oh, he's 100% the front runner" but everything that happened on the show told a different story.

All JMO
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:12 pm

http://ca.hellomagazine.com/film/02016080828572/meet-the-men-bachelorette-canada-jasmine-lorimer//1/

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:44 pm

^^wow, apart from not knowing the order of the F2, I think that's the exact order of how the guys have gone home. And this was posted months ago right?
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:57 pm

@lightredemption Holy crap I think you are right! I mean Kevin P and Benoit went home same episode but Kevin P technically went home first. Other than that though... Wow.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:00 pm

Same with Thomas and Drew. Both were gone the same episode but Thomas was eliminated first.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 65 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 55 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz