SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 65 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 51 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:20 pm

That's a lot of folks on one episode. Calling now that all three goes to Cuba or Mike is F3. No way you can have this top heavy group plus the F3 on the Aftershow. Not enough time.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:25 pm

iamreal2u wrote:That's a lot of folks on one episode.  Calling now that all three goes to Cuba or Mike is F3.  No way you can have this top heavy group plus the F3 on the Aftershow.  Not enough time.
I think that it will work out. IMO and according to the chart, only 2 get carried forth. One is gone at HTD's. That chart has been right thus far so have a hard time to just throw it out the window now.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:37 pm

Maybe you are right on this one as well but it just seems to be to many guests that are bach centric.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:26 pm

Wonderful trio!!! I still feel a bit of pain when I see Brad Smith. Who could forget his emotional sit down after the break up. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Wonderful trio!!! I still feel a bit of pain when I see Brad Smith. Who could forget his emotional sit down after the break up. sad

Never forget that, it was pretty brutal... :yes:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:40 pm

A little sneak peak of what's to come.
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 Mta%20sneak%20peek_zpsroffr58y

My sc IG @clairefrlnd
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:42 pm

I count 13 chairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:12 pm

So MTA is filming this week then. They went from to 20 to 15 guys in night 1. So only 13 chairs could mean the F1/F2 guys won't be on stage with the rest of the guys, what do y'all think?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:16 pm

mercieme wrote:So MTA is filming this week then. They went from to 20 to 15 guys in night 1. So only 13 chairs could mean the F1/F2 guys won't be on stage with the rest of the guys, what do y'all think?

@mercieme I think you're right....

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:18 pm

So if they r filming MTA now and @mercieme is right and Mike IG has him travelling does that make him f3 :shocked!: who else is travelling!?!?!? Kev w?? Mikhel??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:20 pm

Kevin w and kyle. It is written some place here.

Last edited by reason on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:21 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:So if they r filming MTA now and @mercieme is right and Mike IG has him travelling does that make him f3 :shocked!: who else is travelling!?!?!? Kev w?? Mikhel??

Someone posted in MIke's thread that KW was seen traveling today too.

It's just weird that they filming more than 2 weeks before air date. The US series films like a week at most before airing. No sighting of Mikhel that I know of.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 65 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 51 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz