SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 52 of 65 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:35 am

Why show support so early, still have a few more episodes to go.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:51 am

iamreal2u wrote:Why show support so early, still have a few more episodes to go.  

I know right. I swear this show can make you bonkers overanalysing everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharonbella Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:54 am

Mikhel had also liked the three Instagram posts of Jas and Mike's first solo date too including kissing pics. Who knows?!
Sharonbella
Sharonbella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:58 am

Alanna wrote:
Idlemess wrote:Mikhel debut on the show started off favorably with special music during his limo exit and he had a video intro highlight. He's been front and center with the physical chemistry for such a "shy and unsure" individual. He has received the rose call early so he's not hidden at all; not even close when the show and social media and other contestants are saying he's the one.... also, his F2 positioning via screen caps of previews was provided.  Mikhel has been very polarized versus KW.

SO, he is most likely the one F1 based on what I just said.

But I can't shake my gut feeling about the other guy... something just feel very real and raw, very raw between them. The relationship has not been flowery and magical. It has been open, ordinary, and organic.  
Mikhel has been getting "special" treatment by the show with everything you listed, not where it matters, by the woman making the choice IMO. Everything surrounding him/them is produced IMO, the real relationship is with KW to me.

@Idlemess I just rewatched the limo intro and start of the first Ep. Why did we miss Mikhel as the possible F1. He has the intro video and magical music neither of which Mike or Kevin has IMO and she also turns after he leaves and says. "Hes's cute" They always either turn and say something about thebF1 or look back after them.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:58 am

Fifty wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Idlemess wrote:Mikhel debut on the show started off favorably with special music during his limo exit and he had a video intro highlight. He's been front and center with the physical chemistry for such a "shy and unsure" individual. He has received the rose call early so he's not hidden at all; not even close when the show and social media and other contestants are saying he's the one.... also, his F2 positioning via screen caps of previews was provided.  Mikhel has been very polarized versus KW.

SO, he is most likely the one F1 based on what I just said.

But I can't shake my gut feeling about the other guy... something just feel very real and raw, very raw between them. The relationship has not been flowery and magical. It has been open, ordinary, and organic.  
Mikhel has been getting "special" treatment by the show with everything you listed, not where it matters, by the woman making the choice IMO. Everything surrounding him/them is produced IMO, the real relationship is with KW to me.

@Idlemess I just rewatched the limo intro and start of the first Ep.  Why did we miss Mikhel as the possible F1.  He has the intro video and magical music neither of which Mike or Kevin has IMO and she also turns after he leaves and says. "Hes's cute" They always either turn and say something about thebF1 or look back after them.  

We also got his reaction after meeting her which we have got with April and Bianka.
Don't know if it is a legit clue for this season outcome though. question
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:10 am

I'm beginning to think that the director and producers are having a lot of fun on this show. It seems that they toss the kitchen sink and all into this show. New bachelorette surprise special.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:15 am

We also had Mike going on the 2 -1 date, Mike getting the intro video and extended time with the lead, Mike under the tree htd etc. 

Anyone else? Anything else?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:14 am

Fifty wrote:
Bobette wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:^^ Weird that Mikhel liked it though.

If he is F2, he's probably looking forward to the whole thing being over.  F2 Matty from the Aus season discussed in an interview how difficult/painful it is having to keep things a secret and pretend you might be together and be all like 'ooooh, maybe it's me, maybe it's not' when all you want to do is cry and yell 'NO, she didn't pick me alright and I'm devastated, now shut up about it!'

Maybe he is just over it and like you said just wants it done and dusted so he can move on as well.

Whats even more odd is he has liked the last two pictures of Jas and KW kissing, didn't like the picture of him and Jas kissing on the back of the bike question I'm thinking he is resolved to the fact they are together and trying to be happy for them IMO.

ITA @Fifty - if Kevin were a heartbroken F2, Mik liking the pics of him kissing Jasmine would be quite rude/gloating/rubbing his face in it IMO and Mikhel seems way too nice to do that.  More likely IMO he's trying to face facts/snap out of it/get on with life.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:43 am

Idlemess wrote:We also had Mike going on the 2 -1 date, Mike getting the intro video and extended time with the lead, Mike under the tree htd etc. 

Anyone else? Anything else?

cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:20 am

Fifty wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Why show support so early, still have a few more episodes to go.  

I know right.  I swear this show can make you bonkers overanalysing everything.

IMO, these shows are almost impossible to sleuth, or at least very challenging !

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:57 am

Fifty wrote:snipped..

@Idlemess I just rewatched the limo intro and start of the first Ep.  Why did we miss Mikhel as the possible F1.  He has the intro video and magical music neither of which Mike or Kevin has IMO and she also turns after he leaves and says. "Hes's cute" They always either turn and say something about thebF1 or look back after them.  

The same could be said for Kevin.

http://www.wnetwork.com/living/every-bachelors-limo-entrance

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 Z

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:20 pm

Sorry for the double post.

Noah Cappe ‏@noahcappe 37m37 minutes ago
@Nucksfan4lifeSL @BacheloretteCA Tonight is FINALE part 1, next week The Men Tell All w/ yours truly, then the FINALE part 2 and After The Final Rose Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 1f339

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 65 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz