SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 65 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 59 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Fifty wrote:snipped..

@Idlemess I just rewatched the limo intro and start of the first Ep.  Why did we miss Mikhel as the possible F1.  He has the intro video and magical music neither of which Mike or Kevin has IMO and she also turns after he leaves and says. "Hes's cute" They always either turn and say something about thebF1 or look back after them.  

The same could be said for Kevin.

http://www.wnetwork.com/living/every-bachelors-limo-entrance

Its generally speaking once the F1 has left the Lead looks back and says something.  For example Sam Frost, Sam Wood even Richie with Alex if you look at their Limo entrance you'll see what I'm talking about. Also KW's music out of the Limo is not one I have heard for an F1 before so unless they are shaking it up for the maiden season, we will soon find out.[/quote]

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:59 pm

I have been watching for years and am aware of limo entrances and what to watch for. I don't compare other franchise seasons, I determine what I'm looking at on my screen.

All I'm saying is she had the same experience with Kevin. They high fived each other, he looked back at her. The first preview showed Kevin more than any other contestant.
https://www.facebook.com/wnetwork/videos/10154446214898328/?autoplay_reason=all_page_organic_allowed&video_container_type=0&video_creator_product_type=0&app_id=624541620938530&live_video_guests=0

The camera showed him sitting next to her on more than one occasion during the M & G. He pulled her aside, they had a good talk, and she said she really liked Kevin.

IOW Mikhel isn't the only one that she thought was cute, or showed an interest during the limo's. in IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Edited to contrast both couples

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:18 pm

Another one for Mikhel.  I've never seen a network push a couple as much before.  Producers, writers, network, sponsors.  Did I leave anyone out?:
Edited for a contrast picture for both.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 53 Screen18 Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 53 Screen19
source

Last edited by iamreal2u on Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:21 pm

Bobette wrote:
Fifty wrote:
Bobette wrote:

If he is F2, he's probably looking forward to the whole thing being over.  F2 Matty from the Aus season discussed in an interview how difficult/painful it is having to keep things a secret and pretend you might be together and be all like 'ooooh, maybe it's me, maybe it's not' when all you want to do is cry and yell 'NO, she didn't pick me alright and I'm devastated, now shut up about it!'

Maybe he is just over it and like you said just wants it done and dusted so he can move on as well.

Whats even more odd is he has liked the last two pictures of Jas and KW kissing, didn't like the picture of him and Jas kissing on the back of the bike question I'm thinking he is resolved to the fact they are together and trying to be happy for them IMO.

ITA @Fifty - if Kevin were a heartbroken F2, Mik liking the pics of him kissing Jasmine would be quite rude/gloating/rubbing his face in it IMO and Mikhel seems way too nice to do that.  More likely IMO he's trying to face facts/snap out of it/get on with life.

Kevin and Jasmine weren't kissing in that photo although it doesn't really make sense for Mikhel to like that if he's f1 or f2 imo. It's possible he was liking it for the comment and not the photo.

I like that last pic of Mikhel & Jasmine.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:29 pm

IG bacheloretteca We're thrilled to have #BachelorCanada Alum @biankakamber on our #BacheloretteCA couch next week! It's going to be a goodie.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 53 14727499_577369165779523_6272547634112626688_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:54 pm

Jasmine posted this on twitter. Ummm:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 53 Screen12
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:21 pm

@iamreal2u wow, some contrast in those two pics. Cute and smiley faces; must be love. Then, uh-oh doom, gloom and frowny faces.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:31 pm

@Idlemess not really fair to compare the picture and a promo video, they posted a pic of kevin and jasmine dancing together and just about to kiss, similar to the one with mikhel.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:44 pm

albean99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Fifty wrote:

Maybe he is just over it and like you said just wants it done and dusted so he can move on as well.

Whats even more odd is he has liked the last two pictures of Jas and KW kissing, didn't like the picture of him and Jas kissing on the back of the bike question I'm thinking he is resolved to the fact they are together and trying to be happy for them IMO.

ITA @Fifty - if Kevin were a heartbroken F2, Mik liking the pics of him kissing Jasmine would be quite rude/gloating/rubbing his face in it IMO and Mikhel seems way too nice to do that.  More likely IMO he's trying to face facts/snap out of it/get on with life.

Kevin and Jasmine weren't kissing in that photo although it doesn't really make sense for Mikhel to like that if he's f1 or f2 imo. It's possible he was liking it for the comment and not the photo.

I like that last pic of Mikhel & Jasmine.

TBH i dont know what's going on with SM anymore. I have so many things away from the official SM pages that point to Mikhel I don't know what to do with it. But the official SM pages are weird and all over the place. no idea I'm trying to make sense of whether they are trying to give us a love story or redirect. For those who remember the first season of the Bachelor Canada, did they go for redirect in editing or did they go for the love story?

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:45 pm

^^It's also the setting. btw I'm still believing that F1 is Kevin. Also Kevin posted an IG with him in Cuba and then removed it. The location Varadero, Cuba.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:47 pm

@iamreal2u kevin was probably told to remove it because the location of where they were going next was not supposed to be known until the episode actually aired.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:50 pm

Didn't the show already preface they were going to Cuba in the preview/after show?

I think his caption was "Following my heart" in Spanish.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 65 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 59 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz