SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:21 am

This season I am actually having to totally vote based on who I thought danced the best since I actually like everyone left. My favourites are Wanya and Nyle. I fully expect to see both of them in the final along with one of the football players...not Doug.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:19 am

Nyle and Paige were my favorites. I think Jodie's getting a bit of the short end of the stick, so I'm rooting for her too.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:35 am

Loved Disney night.  Everyone is stepping up there game, most at least, and this makes the competition more entertaining.  I am enjoying all the contestants, especially the guys this season but Ginger/Val are still my top favs.  Von/Witney were adorable, loved their costumes.  Antonio and finally getting the credit he deserves and of course Wayon and Lindsay were awesome.   So sorry to see Marla and Tony go already.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:48 am

Disney night is my favorite of the season.

Sad to see Marla go. I think he judged her low most every week.

I love Wanya and Paige.

Gotta say since Nyle had very little clothes on I could lots of flaws in his dancing and I think he was over scored. It's not fair to the others to score him higher because he can't hear. Mad respect for him but he shouldn't be given an advantage. That said, he's a good dancer and should still be in the comp.

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Samuel10DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Samuel10 DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Family10DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Samuel15DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:20 pm

Jeremy Parsons ‏@JeremyParsonsTV  · 42m42 minutes ago  

Breaking @DancingABC news: just debuted - @Millerlite40 (Von Miller) and @lindsayarnold will be partners next week!

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Cf4tgnGWEAAomWx

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:38 pm

People Mag DWTS Switch Up

Nyle DiMarco & & Sharna Burgess will dance a Viennese waltz to Ruelle's "I Get to Love You"

Kim Fields & Keo Motsepe will dance a Viennese waltz to Otis Redding's "These Arms of Mine"

Paige VanZant & Sasha Farber will dance a rumba to One Direction's "Perfect

Jodie Sweetin & Val Chmerkovskiy will dance a pasodoble to Calvin Harris & Alesso's "Under Control"

Doug Flutie & Peta Murgatroyd will dance a tango to Sam Sparro's "Black & Gold"

Von Miller & Lindsay Arnold will dance a jive to Beans & Fatback's "Hips"

Antonio Brown & Karina Smirnoff will dance a cha-cha to Dusty Springfield's "Son of a Preacher Man"

Wanya Morris & Witney Carson will dance a tango to James Bay's "Hold Back the River"

Ginger Zee & Mark Ballas will dance a Salsa to Eddie Palmieri's "La Malanga"

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 8367-910 DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 I_got_13 DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:24 pm

I'm glad Nyle's with Sharna, should be a great pairing.

lipsis, Disney night is my favorite too..and for me, I thought Nyle was scored fairly, he did great. He kept up with Peta and the beat...loved his enthusiasm and the fun routine, cute how he jumped in after Peta at the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:53 pm

What I notice with Nyle's dances so far is the acting ability. I believe the scores he got for the Tarzan routine was fair because his characterization was just so spot on. I am interested to see if Sharna is able to explain the slow beat of a waltz to him a bit better than Peta did.

I love Peta now- was not a fan of hers before. I appreciate how willing she is to learn new ways to communicate. She is awesome! Her style of dancing is very 'hard' though, and Nyle's low scores from his first waltz were (IMO) because he was following her lead.

I am worried about how he will do with this switch-up, because he has to start from scratch with a new person. It will benefit him a LOT though to get teaching in a new waltz from a different perspective.

I am anxious, but looking forward to it!
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:04 pm

Wow. Nyle is amazing.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:23 pm

I have to admit that I wasn't that thrilled when I saw who was going to be on the show this season, even after watching the first episode.  But, I have found myself really rooting for some of these contestants, and even hoping for some of the others to get eliminated.

Hopefully, the best dancers on this season will be the ones who are left standing at the end.  No duds please.  Even though I am a big football fan in general, I just can not warm up toward either of these two football players.  IMO there are better dancers than these two among this season's contestants, so I am hoping that their popularity won't take away a spot from those who are displaying better dancing ability.

However, I do reserve the right to change my mind about these two, but I am just not that impressed by either of these guys so far.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:13 pm

Is Maks Len's new understudy for cranky judge?  giggling   What is it with these guest judges being a bit too honest, for my liking at least.

I enjoyed all the switch-ups last night and feel most did even better with the switch.  Doug for one seemed to work hard and he looked better.  Wanya's dance may not have been up to par but it could have been the dance routine.   Same with Von -- maybe they shouldn't have switched partners.  LOL!

This is turning out to be a good season and it is still possible for anyone to win, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:47 pm

I enjoyed most of the switch-ups especially Nyles, Jodie and Doug. I thought they all did very well for having a new pro to work with. IMO, Jodie should have been paired with Val from the beginning. They just seem to "fit". I've had a hard time with Ginger this season and even the switch-up didn't seem to help. There is just something about her that bugs me. It is time for Antonio to go. He doesn't seem to actually care about being there and I don't think his dancing is all that. I think he may feel that "Steeler Nation" will pull him through. I hope they don't! Doug is at least putting in a lot of practice time and wanting to do his best. I don't expect Doug to last much longer but at least he has put his all into the experience Smiley

Maks is a certified ballroom dancing judge and has been for quite a few years (along with winning many championships and coaching others to championships). He and Len were the most accurate on the judging last night. Carrie Ann and Bruno have no ball room dancing experience... their experience is in other types of dance and/or choreography and you can tell by how they judge. They do have some good critiques though but it gets pretty boring watching Carrie Ann drool all over the men at times (Bruno too!)

IMO, I have always preferred Len's judging because of his experience as both a ballroom dancer and judge. If I can't watch Maks dance, I'd love to see him as a judge more often. Maks knows the ballroom and it shows! I also love watching ballroom dancing... I'm not too fond of the other types of dances they have brought into the show... contemporary for one. I do tend to love and appreciate the true ballroom dances each week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
dw_a_mom
Spoil Me Again
Norcalgal
GuardianAngel
Linds911