SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by LDAF1595 Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:59 pm

Her twitter page is nothing compared to his. holy smoke! MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 1f601 MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 1f60e I just refuse to believe all those retweets and likes don't mean a thing.

LDAF1595

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:11 pm

I am getting annoyed with Vanessa, she want the guy to give up his apartment but she still is not trust him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:50 pm

Oh Oh seems Tre is allergic to horses

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:22 pm

All I can say is wow, Tres is a keeper. He seems really sweet and making huge attempts to connect wit Vanessa. He is so right about her eye contact being poor. She needs to cut him some slack!

Vanessa is a stunning beauty, for sure, and I hope she gets the counseling she needs to tackle her trust issues because I don't know what she is looking for in a guy but not sure it gets much better then Tres. He is mighty good looking and his aunts and grandmother clearly taught him how to treat a lady well.

Maybe this is all for the cameras but he seems like the definition of a Georgia peach.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkinnoodle Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:57 pm

Yaaasssss!!!I agree with you. **edited**just chill out and watch until the end. The families appear to be close to each of them in social media liking, commenting and sharing their posts and I think it is beautiful!!  MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 2498057887

**edited** this show is edited portray a certain image of each person and **edited** what we are watching happened 8 months ago. The decision day and the finale will tell it all.  :cutesmile!:

mygodared wrote::cutesmile!:  IMHO  after viewing Vanessa's twitter page, she and Tres are still together.  She has received encouraging tweets from his family.  I have been stalking this site since last year, and I  love it!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Please read the rules. Font must be default size and colour. Do not include what "we" must do)
pumpkinnoodle
pumpkinnoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:11 am

pumpkinnoodle wrote:Yaaasssss!!!I agree with you. **edited**just chill out and watch until the end. The families appear to be close to each of them in social media liking, commenting and sharing their posts and I think it is beautiful!!  MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 2498057887

**edited**  this show is edited portray a certain image of each person and **edited** what we are watching happened 8 months ago. The decision day and the finale will tell it all.  :cutesmile!:

mygodared wrote::cutesmile!:  IMHO  after viewing Vanessa's twitter page, she and Tres are still together.  She has received encouraging tweets from his family.  I have been stalking this site since last year, and I  love it!

If they are not together, they are a very good example of class.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by LDAF1595 Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:48 am

MVMom39forever wrote:All I can say is wow, Tres is a keeper. He seems really sweet and making huge attempts to connect wit Vanessa. He is so right about her eye contact being poor. She needs to cut him some slack!

Vanessa is a stunning beauty, for sure, and I hope she gets the counseling she needs to tackle her trust issues because I don't know what she is looking for in a guy but not sure it gets much better then Tres. He is mighty good looking and his aunts and grandmother clearly taught him how to treat a lady well.

Maybe this is all for the cameras but he seems like the definition of a Georgia peach.
I hope it's not all for the cameras.  I really do.  Now he retweets and likes all the tweets about the two of them being so cute together and hoping that they stay together.  Also, anyone saying they "bet" they stay together he "likes" it on twitter. (maybe I'm just reaching)
It was funny the other day he posted a pic of the book 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts.  Smiley  Then when she posted her List I think the next day, she mentioned that one of her "love languages" was giving gifts.  I thought that was hilarious as it showed they read the same book. (maybe together?  who talks like that, "my love language...." )
When she posted her List after the July 4th episode, she spoke about Jenna and meeting her another time at (another party?), and that the situation (between them) could improve. (most likely the 2nd meeting was post 6 weeks, what y'all think?)  But let's be honest, as far as that goes, NOTHING is going to "improve" with the friend, unless....they're still together.  These are just little things that I pick up on.   There's plenty more I noticed, too. Just ask.   :yes:

Some people think he's a player and will dump Vanessa after the 6 weeks.  I don't know. Posting pics of them on his IG and retweeting and liking all of this stuff would make him super manipulative if they are no longer together, in my opinion, because he stated that they don't have to tweet. So, if you don't have to tweet and post, and you're no longer together, then why not keep it sterile with "watch MAFS" tweets/retweets only??  Allegedly, the reunion show has already been filmed.

We shall see.

LDAF1595

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:43 pm

Tres a player? No. He impresses me as having his act together. He does show an occasional boyish side which, I think, Vanessa responds to favorably. OTOH, when Vanessa does her shutdown routine, I think he manages pretty well. Player? Nah.

Last edited by SomeGuy on Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:02 pm

Love Vanessa pink blouse and her necklace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:20 am

I hope they stay together..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkinnoodle Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:18 pm

Can I just say "thank you" LDAF1595 we are on the same page. I have seen everything you referenced below and more as well but it would be an entire page to post. LOL! I am glad you post was not censored they way mine was "edited".  MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 3806527698

I am so looking forward to Tuesday I can't wait!!

**edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misuse of quotes, post didn't make sense.)
pumpkinnoodle
pumpkinnoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:56 am

I am so happy for these two. I hope they can make it last! beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+24
Ruqibabe
pumpkinnoodle
MVMom39forever
LDAF1595
2observe