SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kristlkrost Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:39 am

Chitown_Girl wrote:Confirmed - only Tres/Vanessa stayed together based on the Amazon Prime episode.  Sam chose to stay married to Neil, but Neil chose divorce.  It was horribly sad and Sam was visibly destroyed.  She ended up leaving the room and headed outside where she started sobbing uncontrollably.  They then had a meet up a couple days later and Sam appeared much more in control of her emotions.  They discussed remaining friends and maybe hanging out/doing something "as friends" in the near future.

Sounds sad but I don't blame him one bit. She wasn't disinterested like Ashley..she was downright cruel to him

kristlkrost

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:53 am

I think this just proves how smart Neil is. The few crumbs Sam was throwing his way weren't enough to distract him from the fact that a life as Sam's lapdog would be hell. I don't think he was even attracted to her anymore and I can't blame him, she's so crass. She's also the last person I would ever want to raise kids with. I'm sure Neil could find a rude self-centered woman all by himself, if that's what he wished for.

I just hope he didn't change his mind after filming! Or that Sam didn't convince him to fake it for the First Year paycheck.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:49 am

No surprise really. "Did you miss me?" "No."

Sam's behavior towards Neil, the business of the apartment, it's no surprise Neil said "divorce".

What goes around, comes around, Sam.

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Girl Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:00 pm

beita wrote:
Chitown_Girl wrote:Confirmed - only Tres/Vanessa stayed together based on the Amazon Prime episode.  Sam chose to stay married to Neil, but Neil chose divorce.  It was horribly sad and Sam was visibly destroyed.  She ended up leaving the room and headed outside where she started sobbing uncontrollably.  They then had a meet up a couple days later and Sam appeared much more in control of her emotions.  They discussed remaining friends and maybe hanging out/doing something "as friends" in the near future.

Hey Chinatown Girl! Did they show a preview of the six month reunion?

Thanks for the info!

So I was watching the episode at work yesterday and only paid attention to the decisions and then the little post-decision get together with Sam and Neil. Then I kind of started half paying attention afterwards so I could be mistaken, but I don't recall there being a preview for next week. I just logged in to my Amazon account this morning and they CHANGED the episode I purchased. It used to be an hour and 34 minutes long, and now I only have the 52 minute episode w/o the Sam/Neil and Tres/Vanessa decisions.

Chitown_Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Racine28 Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:13 pm

I'm honestly shocked by the spoilers. I follow them all closely on Twitter and it seems pretty obvious that Sam and Nail are together today. Otherwise she is just very vocally dealing with unrequited love? It even seems pretty clear they are watching the episodes together as she posts about his reactions to things she says. I believe they are true! But I am assuming something happened after the show that led them to where they are today and my assumption is that they are together. I was actually more on the fence about Tres and Vanessa! I just wish I could see the progression from "meeting up a few times as friends" to "Isn't my husband gorgeous?" or when someone asked her if she would have liked Neil's big beard, she responded something like " if it comes with Neil, then absolutely!" I hate this waiting game!

Racine28

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:23 pm

kristlkrost wrote:snipped

Sounds sad but I don't blame him one bit. She wasn't disinterested like  Ashley..she was downright cruel to him

I mentioned this in another post that I edited, in case you didn't see it. Please use the default font and colour as per forum rules. We don't use bold or colours in our normal postings. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:35 pm

Opinions - The purpose of this Forum is to discuss contestants, share pictures, and share opinions. If you do not agree with someone’s opinions, feel free to respond in a manner which abides by the rules in a mature and civil manner without a direct insult to a user's opinion or the opinions in general of all posters. Replies which do not abide by the rules will be deleted without notice. Should you read a post you do not think is appropriate, please use the “Report Post” button located in the post.

RULES

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbarossa Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:22 am

So, just ducked in here and BAM! Didn't see this coming. So the hope is that they reconnected after filming ended.

Lol. Train wreck.

Barbarossa's Blast

Home of the snarky pirate plotting
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male Posts : 652

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KCCasey Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:14 pm

I watched the Amazon Prime finale before it was pulled and it was 134 minutes (versus 118 for the regular show but I guess that includes commercials whereas the Amazon version did not). The part after David and Ashley could not have been more than 25 minutes (that's a wild guess but it didn't seem like that part could fill an entire show). So if you add commercials that's another 20 at the most. So what are they airing tonight? I was hoping we would get to the reunion but it looks like that is not until next week.

KCCasey

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:37 pm

KCCasey wrote:I watched the Amazon Prime finale before it was pulled and it was 134 minutes (versus 118 for the regular show but I guess that includes commercials whereas the Amazon version did not). The part after David and Ashley could not have been more than 25 minutes (that's a wild guess but it didn't seem like that part could fill an entire show). So if you add commercials that's another 20 at the most. So what are they airing tonight? I was hoping we would get to the reunion but it looks like that is not until next week.

That last epi was filled with unnecessary filler IMO. I was trying to figure out the same thing, what's going to air next. Will they put the final two couples together, then save the reunion for the last epi, or one couple, filler, just like Ashley and David, and next week the final couple plus the reunion? I don't know. no idea

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KCCasey Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:17 pm

For those who saw the Amazon version, there is definitely more footage in the version that is being shown on TV tonight.

KCCasey

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:17 pm

The commercials and the repetitive scenes drive me nuts.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
pikake
provenceguy
JMM1118
Joy15
Carolinagirl1864