SELECT CONTENT

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by instinct Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:59 pm

I just caught the show on DVR.  At the end when they're debating about whether to stay or go (when Cat clearly wants to stay) she said something like "You're the husband, you're the leader, I will follow you".  I'm trying to picture my 20 something year old daughter saying that to a prospective mate and cantstopl
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:03 pm

instinct wrote:I just caught the show on DVR.  At the end when they're debating about whether to stay or go (when Cat clearly wants to stay) she said something like "You're the husband, you're the leader, I will follow you".  I'm trying to picture my 20 something year old daughter saying that to a prospective mate and cantstopl

While this 44 year old woman has followed her man, he always makes me an equal in the choice. I can't wait to watch this, but I have a strong feeling I am not going to be too fond of Sean after this one. And sorry, but I am not impressed with Cat, if you want to be a reality tv star then stand up for yourself and admit it. She moved to Dallas, became a Christian, and seems to have made the most change to fit in Sean's world. IMO, Sean should give equally and let Cat have her time on tv, just stop judging others and own it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:33 pm

instinct wrote:I just caught the show on DVR.  At the end when they're debating about whether to stay or go (when Cat clearly wants to stay) she said something like "You're the husband, you're the leader, I will follow you".  I'm trying to picture my 20 something year old daughter saying that to a prospective mate and cantstopl
Yeah..maybe it's because I'm not Christian, but that kind of thinking has always bothered me. I'm an educated, intelligent, capable woman; I don't want a leader, I want a partner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:27 pm

She's totally faking it. Like someone posted upthread, she is really good at playing along with his uber religious/traditional mindset to get what she wants and he has no idea zero of it is real. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:51 pm

So Sean wrote a blog explaining why they stayed on MBC after the first day. 

(Is there a side eye emoji yet? laugh out loud)

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/seanlowe/2015/12/the-real-reason-catherine-and-i-stayed-on-marriage-boot-camp/

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:07 pm

bleuberry wrote:So Sean wrote a blog explaining why they stayed on MBC after the first day. 

(Is there a side eye emoji yet? laugh out loud)

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/seanlowe/2015/12/the-real-reason-catherine-and-i-stayed-on-marriage-boot-camp/

I don't know if I should scratch , rofl , Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 1838857674 , or Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 623245435 , this blog.  Over Sean and his vision of who he is.  I wish they had left, but then they wouldn't get that paycheck that he loves so much and the tv time Cat loves.

**edited**, but the more they expose themselves the less I personally find to like about these two people.  I used to like them more than Jason and Molly, but I have to say at least Jason and Molly are honest about who they are. JMO as always.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:15 pm

Lord. He starts off by throwing the other cast members under the bus then ends with how he and Saint Catherine shared Christ with them. The other cast members should feel so lucky witnessing their light.

Sean needs to just stop trying to save face.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:32 pm

spitcoffee

So basically all it takes is some Jesus talk for Sean to be willing to do anything? Let's hope no one tells him that God wants him to jump off a bridge.

Sorry, but either he's BS'ing or he's just ridiculously naive.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:01 am

BlackHalo wrote:Lord. He starts off by throwing the other cast members under the bus then ends with how he and Saint Catherine shared Christ with them. The other cast members should feel so lucky witnessing their light.

Sean needs to just stop trying to save face.

Huge LOL
The eye roll emote is Kasha. j/k.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:03 am

mindless wrote:spitcoffee

So basically all it takes is some Jesus talk for Sean to be willing to do anything? Let's hope no one tells him that God wants him to jump off a bridge.

Sorry, but either he's BS'ing or he's just ridiculously naive.
I don't think it's either of the option, more like he's convinced himself all this is ok because of "religious reasons" so he's not at odds with himself and the image he has of himself. As if any higher power up there watches reality tv and cares about their "missionary" work for the unwashed masses on these shows. And what? Like they get cable up there! Please, freaking Comcast has trouble with the suburbs.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:30 am

I can't tell if he's insulting the intelligence of his 'followers' as he calls them and just spouting what they want to hear or if he really believes they stayed there to serve...  Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 1f611

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:34 am

His "followers" ---Not even going there. Get a freakin job.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+35
vivi2
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
whit90
jlccaz