SELECT CONTENT

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:15 pm

Please discuss ALL contestants in this thread as well as episode discussions.

Premiers Friday Dec 4th 9pm Eastern. Click wetv.com link to view the trailer.

wetv.com

Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars
Season 4
This season is filled with more drama, more tears and more OMG moments than before

Contestant Bios

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by StacyNor Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:56 pm

I just saw this on my twitter timeline.

The Bachelor's Sean Lowe Reveals on Marriage Boot Camp That He's Walked Out on Wife Catherine: Sometimes 'I Just Gotta Get Away

America fell in love with Sean and Catherine Lowe on The Bachelor, but now the famously real couple is revealing that their marriage isn't always rose petals and fireworks.

In an exclusive sneak peek at Friday's premiere of Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars, it's clear the Lowes – who celebrate two years as husband and wife on Jan. 26 – don't always see eye to eye.

When former Newlywed Game host Bob Eubanks stops by to test the couples on how well they know each other, it's a shock to the other participants when Sean's confessional shows him saying, "There have been times that I have said, 'I just can't do this anymore.' "

"It's in the heat of the moment," clarifies the former Bachelor, 32. "I don't mean that I can't do marriage anymore, I mean that I can't do the fighting anymore."

The tension ratchets up when Sean and Catherine are also, understandably, not on the same page about their disagreements: Catherine, 29, worries Sean invalidates her feelings, and he thinks they sweat the small stuff too much.

Asks Eubanks, "Does somebody just walk away?"

Sean admits, "I will – 'cause I just gotta get away."

To the side, Boot Camp leader Elizabeth Carroll whispers worriedly to her husband Jim: "There's trouble in paradise." (No, not that Paradise.)

Peoplemag

Seriously I still say, this was a bad idea.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:28 pm

Eek, did you watch the accompanying clip? They look uncomfortable.

Nothing earth shattering but I can't imagine divulging the ins and outs of my marriage to millions of strangers and allowing the show to dramatize it for entertainment. Watching them gives me anxiety laugh out loud.

The Sutters may have flown under the radar, but it was IMO naive of them to think they would fare similarly.

Last edited by bleuberry on Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:32 pm

I'm hoping Mama June and Sugar Bear will work out their issues. What's a little pedophilia and jail time in the face of true love?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:34 pm

I hope these two are ready for the hate coming. Yikes.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:08 pm

I was kind of suprised that they said Catherine would emerge victorious in all of their fights - I always thought that because of their Christian "the man is the leader" beliefs, Sean would always have final word. I saw that one of the other couples said that Catherine's sweetness is kind of a put on, which I thought was interesting, since I've kind of thought that a couples times too. And, Sean's final words about being concerned about how they are so different than the other couples and how they are all broken people - he's not wrong, but what did he expect? Did Trista not warn him that it's trash central?

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:19 pm

He probably has no idea that some of them get back together for the sole purpose of doing MBC laugh out loud.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:01 pm

You have to think this is a reality show . And these fellows are making themselves fool on tv to get ratings laugh out loud . I remember , when Trista and Ryan were on this show a lot of their fellow casts making remarks to either Trista and Ryan as individuals and couple. And I do think they did that because of their situation on the show and they have been called their fairy tale couple while the others called them some train wreck names laugh out loud. I don't agree that they did this show . And take that note I am a fan but who am I to judge them. That is their life . If you ask me if I have say the upcoming editing ?  I am hypocrite if I am not going to look at that part coz i am but again I don't like to judge them. I knew what is this show concept and sometimes I think this show is too hard to believe how their casts acted on the show . Especially those others who went on this show when they blow up like you can see they are really acting and I cannot help myself not to laugh. But again at the end this show is making a show.And it is not really amusing to me . I think if you asked they are ready for the hates. I think they are and that how it is. Jmo .

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion Eb97c9
Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion 9zt107Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion XgicucMarriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion Oaw2uvMarriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion 2pqw5k8Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion 30szzauMarriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:03 pm

I'm dumbfounded. I think the backlash is going to be brutal regarding Sean/Cat. I hope for their sake they come out of this stronger as a couple because, otherwise, there's no way the money is going to make it worth it. This seems so, so foolish...to me. Well, maybe Sean will get a sequel out of it, "For The Wrong Reasons." no no

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:40 pm

I think Trista and Ryan got little backlash because for the most part they have been out of the spot light for a long time now. Sean and Catherine are still relatively fresh in viewers minds so I think the impact will be a lot different.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:13 pm

Sprite wrote:I think Trista and Ryan got little backlash because for the most part they have been out of the spot light for a long time now. Sean and Catherine are still relatively fresh in viewers minds so I think the impact will be a lot different.

True, I was surprised they figured or hoped to fly under the radar and have this 'come and go quickly' as he put it. Sean and Catherine have nearly a million followers on IG vs Ryan and Trista's 40k & 150K followers respectively. Their fandom is pretty huge in comparison.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:10 pm

I just don't get it at all. Sean writes a book "Right Reasons" and then seems to do these reality-tv shows like MBC that he says he regrets doing... so to me that's doing things for the "Wrong Reasons".

Makes me think a lot of double-think goes on with Sean/Cat... who they are versus their "image". From day one when Sean was a Bette contestant he always struck me as someone who is super rigid and image-conscious and took pride in being that way. As the saying goes, pride goes before a fall...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+35
vivi2
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
whit90
jlccaz