SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 68 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by california90 Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:56 pm

sosleepy wrote:I thought it was interesting that she admits she had no idea what she was looking for on the show. #25 said the same thing in that infamous plane phone call - that she was young and had no idea what she was looking for.

I still think #25 was the best match for her on the show. He's famewhorish enough to match her, and they were at least intellectual equals. He is also slightly more subservient than #26, and that's what Andi needs. #26 was just too OTT in his personality and too bullheaded to ever be a match with Andi long term. Of course, in no way do I think #25 and Andi would have gone the distance, but maybe it would have been a slightly more positive experience for all involved. JMO.

ETA: of course, if Andi had picked #25 as her F1, we probably would have had #26 as The Bachelor, and I personally would not have liked that at all. Though #24 was also a dud, so probably a wash. I'm loving this number thing. I'm going to refer to Andi's guys as their numbers forevermore! laugh out loud

LMAO, now it's fun to call them by numbers. I agree with you on #25 though. He was the best match for her but now I think about how long they would have gone..not sure. If she hadn't acted the way she did towards him ATFR, I'd still think he'd give her another chance.

california90

Back to top Go down

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 68 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:03 pm

sosleepy wrote:I thought it was interesting that she admits she had no idea what she was looking for on the show. #25 said the same thing in that infamous plane phone call - that she was young and had no idea what she was looking for.

snip

#25 also said that #26 had a temper in that plane phone call. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:38 pm

Oh my, your last few posts using the number system got me a headache, I can only imagine reading a whole book like that. It's super easy to crack but still kind of confusing to follow. It seems so juvenile to me - like something two 12 year old girls would write to each other about boys they like without naming them.

At least Courtney wrote a very sincere depiction of the relationship that felt relatable and was honest about her own shortcomings too, she said that every story has two sides and she also made mistakes. I just don't see Andi admitting to any mistakes on her part.

I did like Courtney better after reading her book, I don't expect to like Andi better if I decide to read hers. I would be shocked if she comes out likable, but who knows...

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:58 pm

california90 wrote:

I still think #25 was the best match for her on the show. He's famewhorish enough to match her, and they were at least intellectual equals. He is also slightly more subservient than #26, and that's what Andi needs. #26 was just too OTT in his personality and too bullheaded to ever be a match with Andi long term. Of course, in no way do I think #25 and Andi would have gone the distance, but maybe it would have been a slightly more positive experience for all involved. JMO.

ETA: of course, if Andi had picked #25 as her F1, we probably would have had #26 as The Bachelor, and I personally would not have liked that at all. Though #24 was also a dud, so probably a wash. I'm loving this number thing. I'm going to refer to Andi's guys as their numbers forevermore! laugh out loud

LMAO, now it's fun to call them by numbers. I agree with you on #25 though. He was the best match for her but now I think about how long they would have gone..not sure. If she hadn't acted the way she did towards him ATFR, I'd still think he'd give her another chance.

Actually, I agree. I don't think #25 would have been above taking her back. Even with the ATFR debacle, he might still consider it.

I agree yanq_bach - Courtney's book in an odd way made me like her more. And she had the balls to actually call Ben F. by name. I'm sure a lot of the number system is Andi trying to come across as coy and cute though.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:25 pm

I don't like the number system, but I honestly thought she was going to have to employ something very similar to this if not this due to personal reasons I have regarding the situation.
It would be close to impossible for her to use the real name system for some and not all, and I can not possibly in my wildest dreams seeing MEandI or anyone going head to head with some of the opposing team.
I felt she was out of her league in thinking she would ever be numero uno female in number 26's life after that HTD and continue to see certain issues insurmountable in that particular dynamic.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:26 pm

Just read the Cosmo article.  Andi is just Barf.  Basically she wants a guy who is everything she is NOT....loyal, kind and nice.  Good luck with that.  Reading the article I could hear Andi's whiney profanity laced voice with it's nasal, self righteous, holier than thou inflection.  I am now suffering from PTSD...AD strain.  Andi is hands down the most annoying, unlikeable, self involved, egocentric, narcissistic, classless Bachelorette of all.  I am trying to think of some redeeming quality but I am coming up empty.  This book is an embarrassment.  Just NO. If she writes her 2nd one maybe CH will get a chapter dedicated to him. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:27 pm

sosleepy wrote:This thread is gold. You guys are on a roll. laugh out loud

This girl is deluded. She seriously sees herself as Carrie Bradshaw, IRL, doesn't she?

#1 dodged a huge bullet, but she was only in the F3 "by default" - so no biggie. He was never actually stuck in her crossfire. Eees ok!

#25 was 100% justified in calling out Carrie Bradshaw for her fantasy suite behavior. Below the belt, my a$$. He actually did dodge a huge bullet.

#26? Just poor guy. 8 months IRL with that. Yikes.
cantstopl Literally laughed out loud at your post!

Yes, no job, remember she was going to be  a "designer & sew her own clothes" while Josh worked 2 jobs. Remember when Josh siad he came home from work, sewing pins were all over the floor everywhere and got them in his feet, ouch, thankfully Sabel didn't get any in her paws!!  But no, Andi thinks living with her is  perfect, sounds like she is  a total slob to live with to me. She is so nasty, 8 long months living with her only proves to me Josh has the patience of a saint. JMO

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:33 pm

mysthelma wrote:Wow.....is all I can say. She is such a biaotch and full of poop. She doesn't even have the balls to use their real names. Number 1, 25, 26? Really now :headbanging laugh out loud
She likes to portray herself as the biggest, badass bitch, yet she can't use their real names. What a joke she is giggling

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:35 pm

Beach Lover wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
#26? Just poor guy. 8 months IRL with that. Yikes.

Clipped from source: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/q-and-a/a56807/andi-dorfman-book-its-not-okay-interview/

If you had met Josh off-camera, do you think your relationship would have been different?
Andi: "I don't think I would've dated him as long. When you go on this show, you put your best foot forward. You're introducing yourself to the world, in a way — why would you want to show your worst qualities? I don't think he hid who he was, but the situations we were in didn't bring out his more negative traits. Like, I didn't know he had a temper because every time he was with me, it was just the two of us in a palace or something. How could you not be happy?"

She's so ridiculous. Now she says that she wouldn't have dated him as long if she met him off the show because of his negative traits.  She spent 8 months with the guy OFF the show and HE was the one that wanted to end it, not her.  If his temper and bad qualities were so bad that she wouldn't have dated him long in the real world, why did she stay with him for eight months? Why did he dump her and not the other way around?  Better yet, if he was so unsupportive, controlling and temperamental, why would she be so heartbroken to lose him?  She wouldn't tolerate JP's "bad" behavior so why wouldn't the "feminist" in her be happy to be rid of her number 26?  

These traits of Josh's didn't appear to be deal breakers for her until after he dumped her. She doesn't bother to mention all of her negative qualities that Josh discovered after the show and how they played a role too.  But she has to justify things to make herself look better.
clapping! clapping! clapping!  BINGO!!

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:40 pm

bluwavz wrote:

snip

#25 also said that #26 had a temper in that plane phone call. cheeky

It's no wonder Andi and #26 were treating him like a leper after the season, since it seems everything he said in the infamous phone call is accurate. Must've hit too close to home.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:46 pm

california90 wrote:LMAO. No one wants to hear about her being single in the city.

Numbers vs alias.. tbh, I bet she secretly wants to out them all by name so she'll make it super obvious who is who regarding JP, Nick, Josh.

I respect all your opinions, just wanted to mention the bolded isn't really true handwave

I can't wait to read her book. I take it for what it is, her version of things. There will probably be a lot of exaggeration, because truth doesn't sell. And also because Andi is Andi (or MeAndI). As long as I'm entertained, I'm good. But I do understand that not everybody feels the same Smiley

Also, can't make myself to feel sorry for any of the guys. They all signed up for a reality TV dating show. #26 will be on another reality tv soon again, #1 was on Couples Therapy and #25 is trying to make it big in Hollywood. Neither of them strikes me as a very private person. This book may even be a huge ego stroke for all of them :uptonogood

Hopefully one of them will decide to write their own book and bash Andi there! And let's be honest, it would have to be #25! I would sooooo read that too (skipping the audio book though, his voice just doesn't do it for me giggling ).

All JMHO :halo:

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:03 pm

Seabear wrote:Just read the Cosmo article.  Andi is just Barf.  Basically she wants a guy who is everything she is NOT....loyal, kind and nice.  Good luck with that.  Reading the article I could hear Andi's whiney profanity laced voice with it's nasal, self righteous, holier than thou inflection.  I am now suffering from PTSD...AD strain.  Andi is hands down the most annoying, unlikeable, self involved, egocentric, narcissistic, classless Bachelorette of all.  I am trying to think of some redeeming quality but I am coming up empty.  This book is an embarrassment.  Just NO. If she writes her 2nd one maybe CH will get a chapter dedicated to him. laugh out loud laugh out loud

She had at least two on her season, Dylan and Brian. Thank God for them that she let them go.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345