SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:03 pm

I don't really feel that these are private people - they've IGed and tweeted about their love pretty frequently before, Lacy did GMA and the Rose parade, she released a Perfume, has done Periscope videos, etc. And, Marcus must be allowed to tweet and IG-ing since he has been recently...just not with Lacy. I'm not saying they're getting a divorce, but I would be shocked if something wasn't up. We've just seen very similar SM behavior from Bach couples right before they broke up. It's always excused by saying "they're just busy" or "they're trying to get back to normal life", but it's usually exactly what it looks like. JMO.

Back to top Go down

HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:24 pm

I hope everything is fine or they're working on getting back to being find, but to me their sm does seem a little odd and like there must be something going on. Marcus' training away from home in the first year of marriage would be really hard.

I've found that sm can easily be used to fake happy everythings fine with posed pics and huge smiles and 'look we're so happy together' captions,  but when it comes to sm silences or a lot of time apart and lack of postings together, those trouble in paradise clues often turn out to be very true.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:45 pm

This is exactly why I think it's a good idea for these couples to keep their relationships private after the show, otherwise people like us start speculating about trouble when we see changes in their SM. laugh out loud I can't feel too sorry for them getting asked if they're still together since they didn't stay private before and of course fans are going to wonder what's up. They kind of brought it on themselves.

I do really like them together and I think they're both really nice people so I'm hoping it really is just them wanting to stay private or if there is a problem that it's just temporary and they work through it. I wish them the best!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:03 pm

relaxing wrote:I hope everything is fine or they're working on getting back to being find, but to me their sm does seem a little odd and like there must be something going on. Marcus' training away from home in the first year of marriage would be really hard.

I've found that sm can easily be used to fake happy everythings fine with posed pics and huge smiles and 'look we're so happy together' captions,  but when it comes to sm silences or a lot of time apart and lack of postings together, those trouble in paradise clues often turn out to be very true.  JMO.

Unfortunately I have to agree. sad
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:02 pm

But unlike the average fameho couple from this show Marcus is now in the military. He probably has restrictions on how he is allowed to use SM and how much.

I just think that we haven't seen a couple with this life circumstance before. Comparing it to others is just not relevant IMO.

I know that my military friends have odd posting habits/patterns on SM.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:06 pm

But I mean he's out and about and even shilling stuff on his IG - so the questions are understandable I think. It's one thing to go off the grid, but that's clearly not what he's doing. Even their twitter responses and IG comments to each other seem strangely platonic. Whatever's going on they at least seem friendly, so that's good!

HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:08 pm

Does she even post anything about how she misses him or counts down days until he returns? and if they got married secretly before hand, did they even post pictures or a video from that? Just all seems fishy to me for some reason.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 3 1f49c

HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 3 8367-910 HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 3 I_got_13 HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 3 E5kqdm15 HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:11 pm

I could maybe understand it was a a decision Marcus made since he joined the military but he still posting all over social media. He didn't go underground at all. And that doesn't explain Lacy's silence about him. Add in the fact that it seems they spent the holidays apart and it starts to look fishy.

HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10 HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 3 86669110 HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:14 pm

Well according to CH the marriage certificate was going to be done after the BiP ceremony, whether or not they've gotten is up for speculation. He was being sarcastic here because the tabloids were running with the 'fake wedding' storyline:

"They might've been the first people ever to have gotten married in Mexico and then they're going to come home and get their marriage license." Source

Not entirely shocking for a destination wedding, but now I wonder if it ever did get done.

HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:16 pm

Well I believe you can search marriage licenses online so if someone has the time/energy we could probably find out. Lol

HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10 HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 3 86669110 HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:18 pm

There could be so many reasons. 
To me this is how Lacey has always been. She is literally simply a figure head to the elder care living arrangements she claims to manage. Much ado about nothing and a lot of slight of hand to maintain an illusion. So who knows what really is the truth in the relationship. Maybe they are secure and maybe not.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:19 pm

This all just makes me think back to Craig Robinson's tweet months ago about how he heard some earth-shattering Bach news that would make us not want to watch the show anymore. We never did find out what that was. LOL.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

+46
Georgia Lindsay
mizzoufan
Newto
dw_a_mom
whit90