SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:36 pm

I thought that they got married for real before the pretend BIP wedding although am not sure if it was ever confirmed. I don't follow them but just checked their Instagram feeds and can see why there's speculation. Nothing of the two of them together nor even mentions of each other. I did see her ask him a question on one pic and he responded but didn't look through the rest. Hopefully they can work it out if they are having problems.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:28 pm

Sleuthers noticed a wedding ring on Lacy before BIP wedding aired, and it was speculated at that time they were already married.

IMO in this day and age of SM it's expected that everyone throw their lives out there for everyone to see, and when they don't, it's assumed there's trouble. IMO there's no trouble. I don't think Marcus has the time, or is allowed for safety reasons, to be tweeting and IG while he's away.

This IMO is an example of people choosing to keep their lives private and only giving so much SM to the public probably because of his current employment.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:38 pm

Was he home for Christmas? Where was Lacy?

HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:41 pm

albean99 wrote:I thought that they got married for real before the pretend BIP wedding although am not sure if it was ever confirmed. I don't follow them but just checked their Instagram feeds and can see why there's speculation. Nothing of the two of them together nor even mentions of each other. I did see her ask him a question on one pic and he responded but didn't look through the rest. Hopefully they can work it out if they are having problems.

I agree and think they might be having "normal" growing pains that a lot of couples experience when they first get married. I also hope they work through them---together. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:45 pm

I understand and agree on wanting privacy BUT riding on a a float in the Rose Parade is not the action of a private person.  Why weren't Lacy and Marcus showcased as the most current successfully married couple on the float??  Lacy lives with and see's her family all the time.  I would have thought that if everything was happy for them as a couple Lacy would have wanted to be with her husband every second that he had free time during his training and most certainly on Thanksgiving and Christmas even if that meant being with Marcus's family.  It just seems very odd to me. question   JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:53 pm

Seabear wrote:I understand and agree on wanting privacy BUT riding on a a float in the Rose Parade is not the action of a private person.  Why weren't Lacy and Marcus showcased as the most current successfully married couple on the float??  Lacy lives with and see's her family all the time.  I would have thought that if everything was happy for them as a couple Lacy would have wanted to be with her husband every second that he had free time during his training and most certainly on Thanksgiving and Christmas even if that meant being with Marcus's family.  It just seems very odd to me. question   JMO
The only reason she was even invited to be on the float is because she's married to someone from BIP, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:56 pm

Lacy and Marcus are the only ones who know what their relationship is truly like. They obviously don't feel the need to answer to anyone. So..unless we hear about a breakup..I say all is probably fine. It's not like they don't acknowledge one another over social media, because they do a lot. They don't post pictures or have convos on Twitter constantly, but they're always faving one another's tweets, especially Marcus. I'll just sit and wait. Hopefully Chloep comes too.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:58 pm

Do we know that he was home for Christmas and Thanksgiving?

He posted this on TG.

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd 26 Nov 2015
With special thanks and much appreciation. Happy Thanksgiving!
Marcus Grodd and Lacy Faddoul
HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 2 CUwd5CKUkAAD9yN

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd 26 Nov 2015
Happy Thanksgiving y'all!!!! Hopefully you're not a vegetarian today #HappyThanksgiving

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:12 pm

IMO Lacey and Marcus are careful and thoughtful planners when it comes to major life decisions. As I recall, after they got engaged, they didn't rush into moving to live together or wedding planning- seems like they took time to really think it through and discuss with each other what would work best for merging their previously separate lives. I suspect there was a lot of discussion between them before Marcus made the decision to join USMC, that there would be periods of separation and how they would deal with that. Plenty of military marriages survive the periods of separation and Lacey seems quite capable to me of staying busy with her life, work, family while Marcus is away. As long as they both were on board with the short term sacrifices required for Marcus' long term career goal, I don't see "trouble in paradise." JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:15 pm

Good Post KB_Mom. Totally agree.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:32 pm

Yeah..I follow them too and the are something that give you the side-eye.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:02 pm

Based on everything I've seen and read I'm also leaning towards thinking there may be a little strain in this relationship right now. But I also believe these two are likely working on it and still committed to each other. The first year of marriage is often the most challenging, and especially so when you throw in a big life change like him joining the military.

Maybe the best thing is for those fans to stop asking so much where Marcus is and if everything is all right with them on their SM. The constant fan prodding just puts that much more strain on a couple that may already be struggling. I hope people just give them some peace to figure things out. Like Lacy said, we are lucky to see what they do decide to share.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

+46
Georgia Lindsay
mizzoufan
Newto
dw_a_mom
whit90