SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 25 of 76 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 50 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Lucas15 Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:57 am

MiniDiva wrote:Great interview with CH and his insight to the F6 girls going into Epi 7.

ITA and it was interesting enough to me to transcribe what CH said about them:

Becca was my wild card, Caila was my dark horse 'cause I just see this interesting connection between them; JoJo makes his life easy, and there's a lot to be said at the end of the day for the girl that makes your life easy - in life - and on the show. Just throwing it out there. You noticed this last week - she always diffuses everything and just stops and lets him breathe, makes everything OK and there's a lot to be said for a woman who makes you feel like that. And then Lauren; there's this undeniable chemistry between him and Lauren and I don't think we've seen that really explode yet. In my mind that's where I have these girls.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:19 pm

So Lauren is basically chemistry chemistry chemistry since day 1. I never doubted she is not F1, Ben obviously is obsessed (other girls used this term too) about her. But I don't see any depth in this relationship, unlike the relationship of Ben with JoJo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:20 pm

IMO that 'AND THEN' between JoJo and Lauren just looks so huge. I could change it to 'BUT Lauren' too. JoJo and Ben might have an excellent chance IF Lauren wasn't there. But then again, having a 'BUT' or 'IF' added to a starting relationship to explain how it could work is never a great start. IMO of course, and I don't know if this makes any sense to anyone else.  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 2498057887
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:36 pm

peggy0221 wrote:So Lauren is basically chemistry chemistry chemistry since day 1. I never doubted she is not F1, Ben obviously is obsessed (other girls used this term too) about her. But I don't see any depth in this relationship, unlike the relationship of Ben with JoJo.
We did see the pretty deep conversation between Lauren and Ben about his father on their 1-on-1 date.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:45 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Great interview with CH and his insight to the F6 girls going into Epi 7.

ITA and it was interesting enough to me to transcribe what CH said about them:

Becca was my wild card, Caila was my dark horse 'cause I just see this interesting connection between them; JoJo makes his life easy, and there's a lot to be said at the end of the day for the girl that makes your life easy - in life - and on the show. Just throwing it out there. You noticed this last week - she always diffuses everything and just stops and lets him breathe, makes everything OK and there's a lot to be said for a woman who makes you feel like that. And then Lauren; there's this undeniable chemistry between him and Lauren and I don't think we've seen that really explode yet. In my mind that's where I have these girls.

This just tells me that Chris H. is trying to create doubt about Lauren, but that we have yet to see the "explosion" of their connection. He will choose lauren because he can't deny it, and won't be able to say goodbye to her. All jmo ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:51 pm

I always find this board to be really interesting. All the varying points of view, and how a group of people can read...or see... the exact same thing, and receive completely different messages and meanings! Diversity at its finest!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:04 pm

julychild wrote:I always find this board to be really interesting. All the varying points of view, and how a group of people can read...or see... the exact same thing, and receive completely different messages and meanings! Diversity at its finest!  

It is the only way we can all stay awake during a dull season that Harrison and Fleiss insist is the greatest since Mesnick's. Do some of us need to take a laxative on the night of the finale?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:09 pm

soccermom333 wrote:This just tells me that Chris H. is trying to create doubt about Lauren, but that we have yet to see the "explosion" of their connection.  He will choose Lauren because he can't deny it, and won't be able to say goodbye to her.  All jmo ;)

CH is doing what he has to do - make a case for two viable alternatives.

IMO the basis for Ben's decision is going to be seen as boiling down to the way they portrayed Sean's basis for his decision. On Sean's season, Lindsay looked great on paper - arguably a better match for Sean than Catherine - but Sean simply could not leave Catherine behind because of their connection.

IMO Ben will be portrayed as torn over the decision making process but will not be able to abandon the connection he had to Lauren from the very beginning.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:49 pm

Can I ask, has there ever been a male lead cry/sob over making letting the F2 go? I thought Sean was pretty stoic. I know Jason was pretty torn. I think Ben will shed more tears than Jason, both sad and happy tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:11 pm

^^^ We had previews of the time between Lindsay and Catherine with Sean- the one where he said he hadn't cried so much.... ever (later he would say the most since his grandfather died). But we did have pictures of him with red eyes and a bit teary. And he clearly hadn't completely recovered when he was handed the letter from Catherine.

I agree that Ben's going to cry real tears- he already has. But it's why they signed him up to be the bachelor.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:12 pm

CH certainly wants the GA to believe he picks Jojo because she makes it so easy for him. I'm not sure she makes it any easier than Lauren does. What has Lauren done to make it hard for him? Of course, we have Leah's lies, but that has nothing to do with Lauren. It's like watching a villain win. Poor Lauren. Although, I'm with those who feel he picks Lauren - I think he knew from midway through, but had to go through the motions, song, and dance, to tow the company line. If Lauren is still with him, she understands. He might have been able to see a future with Jojo- and a good one at that, but he also might feel Lauren and he have a chance for an incredible life because of the way she makes him feel. If in the event he picks Jojo, then I would not love being her right now with watching him fawn over Lauren.

I do see a deep connection and a physical edit between BenLo. It is a rare gem. Doesn't happen all that often.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:26 pm

Regardless of if Ben chose Lauren based on their obvious connection etc...It has got to be emotionally grueling to watch and read all these stories of Ben's heartbreak and emotion over letting the F2 go.....particularly if he did the deed with his F2 in the FS.  I feel for Lauren big time because this would not be enjoyable. Upset

Assuming JoJo is the F2, I totally feel for her too.  Based on who Ben is, I truly believe both Lauren and JoJo were all in and truly thought they were going to be the F1.  I believe that JoJo was devastated and hearing Ben say he really loved her did not help her pain. sad

A couple of days ago on a Valentines interview on a Chicago morning show both Whitney and Ed said they had to not watch or stop watching the episodes because it was just way to hard to see.  Maybe Lauren isn't watching. Unfortunately if it was me I couldn't resist.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 76 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 50 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej