SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 50 of 76 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:52 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Jeepers wrote:But .. In the most recent clip .. She is voicing much more confidence
She told Ben she was confident in what they had together. That was the only confidence I saw. In ITMs she (and Ben) were expressing doubt about how her family handled his visit. JoJo expressed her feelings about Ben but I don't think it sounded confident. Not Ben F. sort of confident. By no means do I think she thinks she has his complete heart at that point.

Different clip

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by tennischick80 Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:53 pm

There are two different clips of her expressing confidence?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:54 pm

Jeepers wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Jeepers wrote:But .. In the most recent clip .. She is voicing much more confidence
She told Ben she was confident in what they had together. That was the only confidence I saw. In ITMs she (and Ben) were expressing doubt about how her family handled his visit. JoJo expressed her feelings about Ben but I don't think it sounded confident. Not Ben F. sort of confident. By no means do I think she thinks she has his complete heart at that point.

Different clip
If you're talking about the upcoming preview, I get excitement from her, but doesn't come across as overly-confident, IMO.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:28 pm

Don't forget that we've only seen the previews and short clips. We'll see a lot more on the show so it may be easier to tell the edit. One thing I do feel is that they'd never show the manufactured "switch" that they're trying to sell if it actually happens. I will extend that to include a surprise pick at the end. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15324

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:28 pm

It I remember properly, CH talked about F2 being blindsided...
If one contestant comes to my mind then, it's Lauren.
She was the one with the strongest relationship from the get go and she must have known/felt it. From all the girls, she must have been the most confident.
Unless this changed during FD/LCD, I would believe Lauren would be the most blindsided, especially if Ben told her that he's been in love with her for a while....

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:46 pm

albean99 wrote:Don't forget that we've only seen the previews and short clips. We'll see a lot more on the show so it may be easier to tell the edit. One thing I do feel is that they'd never show the manufactured "switch" that they're trying to sell if it actually happens. I will extend that to include a surprise pick at the end. JMO
But is it really a surprise switch? It wouldn't really be a surprise to me, personally. But with the spoiler and the way it's been edited, it would be a surprise to the majority, I suppose.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:54 pm

I'm probably the only one but I don't see any connection that's OMG special with either girl. Both appear just average. But I'm probably either blind or tainted by a past season of this show.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:43 pm

If we disregard the edit: Had JoJo been spotted traveling since the finale? I know she visited Becca but does it conincidence with Ben's travel schedule? And if she traveled other times did it match with Ben's travels? (sorry if this already has been answered)
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:52 pm

agentcurls wrote:
albean99 wrote:Don't forget that we've only seen the previews and short clips. We'll see a lot more on the show so it may be easier to tell the edit. One thing I do feel is that they'd never show the manufactured "switch" that they're trying to sell if it actually happens. I will extend that to include a surprise pick at the end. JMO
But is it really a surprise switch? It wouldn't really be a surprise to me, personally. But with the spoiler and the way it's been edited, it would be a surprise to the majority, I suppose.

Surprise in that it's been spoiled that Lauren is f1 plus they've showed Ben have very obvious interest in her not to mention crying in front of her sister. So to me, Jojo as f1 would be a surprise to a lot of people.

The switch part in itself is unlikely because they've teased it, imo. To me it's different because they want us to believe that Ben sent someone away and then changed his mind leading to him sending the f1 away.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15324

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:19 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:....I'm going to believe the spoilers and what i have seen on tv and that is that he chose lauren and they are happy.
In addition to the spoilers safe house visits are a way to determine the F1. As far as I know JoJo has only been in LA once and Ben in TX once since filming ended. Ben's been spending most of his time in LA where Lauren is based. In spite of the edit spoilers + safe house visits = Lauren as F1 JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:52 pm

jen689 wrote:
Crazylady29 wrote:....I'm going to believe the spoilers and what i have seen on tv and that is that he chose lauren and they are happy.
In addition to the spoilers safe house visits are a way to determine the F1. As far as I know JoJo has only been in LA once and Ben in TX once since filming ended. Ben's been spending most of his time in LA where Lauren is based. In spite of the edit spoilers + safe house visits = Lauren as F1 JMO

Why did he go to TX? Anywhere near Jojo?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:23 pm

tennischick80 wrote:...Why did he go to TX? Anywhere near Jojo?
I thought I read a post in this forum Ben was in Dallas, TX for a concert.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 76 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej