SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 51 of 76 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 63 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:29 pm

Jojo was at a concert in Dallas the other night but I don't think we have any evidence of Ben being in Texas since filming ended.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 51 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 51 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 51 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Al Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:35 pm

jen689 wrote:
Crazylady29 wrote:....I'm going to believe the spoilers and what i have seen on tv and that is that he chose lauren and they are happy.
In addition to the spoilers safe house visits are a way to determine the F1. As far as I know JoJo has only been in LA once and Ben in TX once since filming ended. Ben's been spending most of his time in LA where Lauren is based. In spite of the edit spoilers + safe house visits = Lauren as F1 JMO
Also, the time JoJo was in LA, Ben wasn't.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:12 pm

Mike Fleiss .. Twitter

"The women are telling all... And then some!"

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 50m50 minutes ago
The women are telling all... And then some!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added source)
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:32 pm

Al wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Crazylady29 wrote:....I'm going to believe the spoilers and what i have seen on tv and that is that he chose lauren and they are happy.
In addition to the spoilers safe house visits are a way to determine the F1. As far as I know JoJo has only been in LA once and Ben in TX once since filming ended. Ben's been spending most of his time in LA where Lauren is based. In spite of the edit spoilers + safe house visits = Lauren as F1 JMO

Are SHV only in LA?
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:39 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Al wrote:
jen689 wrote:

Are SHV only in LA?

There have been a few exceptions but yes I think most are near LA. They have handlers pick them up, get food movies etc for them as they can't leave.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:12 pm

Jeepers wrote:Mike Fleiss .. Twitter

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  50m50 minutes ago

Oh oh! giggling I didn't realize it was being filmed tonight.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:28 am

ForeverLove wrote:Sad but Becca has over 70k more followers on Twitter than the F2. That means 70k more clamoring for her as the Bette if that makes any difference . That's why everywhere, SM gets littered about how she should be the next lead. She's also drumming up more followers as she'll be live tweeting from tonight .
IMO, it is the daily viewers that also tweet the show while watching that are making the most noise about Becca being Bette. All of the polls out there are also screaming how the general viewers are wanting Becca as the next ette.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:36 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Mike Fleiss .. Twitter

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  50m50 minutes ago

Oh oh!   giggling   I didn't realize it was being filmed tonight.  

Actually .. Last night .. Saturday
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:40 am

I would be amazed if Becca goes on to be the next 'Ette. Well, not amazed. I would be slightly surprised. Well, let's just say I don't think she is going to get it. Yeah. That works.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:01 am

Kashathediva wrote:I would be amazed if Becca goes on to be the next 'Ette.  Well, not amazed. I would be slightly surprised. Well, let's just say I don't think she is going to get it. Yeah. That works.

Clearly Becca has her adamant fans, but none of my friends that watch the show...male and female...want her as the lead. All of them think she and Amanda are about as boring as it gets. Personally, I can do without either.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:03 am

Sprite wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I would be amazed if Becca goes on to be the next 'Ette.  Well, not amazed. I would be slightly surprised. Well, let's just say I don't think she is going to get it. Yeah. That works.

Clearly Becca has her adamant fans, but none of my friends that watch the show...male and female...want her as the lead. All of them think she and Amanda are about as boring as it gets. Personally, I can do without either.

I would love if this was the year the F2 gets to be the Bette. I like all the F 4/5 but think the final two could carry a season best.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:39 am

Well Becca's leading this poll by mile: https://www.yahoo.com/tv/the-bachelor-preview-caila-cant-handle-the-163826138.html

Seems a lot of people want to see more of her. I do too, but I still doubt they'll give her the job. If it ends up being between her and Caila for some reason, then perhaps.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 76 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 63 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej