SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 52 of 76 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 64 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:52 am

mindless wrote:Well Becca's leading this poll by mile: https://www.yahoo.com/tv/the-bachelor-preview-caila-cant-handle-the-163826138.html

Seems a lot of people want to see more of her. I do too, but I still doubt they'll give her the job. If it ends up being between her and Caila for some reason, then perhaps.

She is leading mine too! http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2016/02/23/the-big-question-who-should-be-the-next-bachelorette/

(It has reopened BTW, you can vote again - setting it for once a week)

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by mindless Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:03 am

BTW, they left Lauren out of the Yahoo poll. Someone forgot the finale hasn't aired yet. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:55 am

JMOAA: If Becca should get this role, TPTB will make a mockery of her and her "weaknesses" as they have done every other lead.
To me, this would truly be a case of fool me, shame on your fool me shame on me, however--
this seems to be the theme of her life, imoaa.
It's not a good theme.
It's a theme that should be recognized and time to seriously move on before she becomes a Tenley. She still has choices before it gets to the point of allowing (if not bending over and begging for it) herself to be a mockery. Respect yourself and move away from Mike Fleiss and M. Hilton.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:15 am

mindless wrote:BTW, they left Lauren out of the Yahoo poll. Someone forgot the finale hasn't aired yet. giggling

A parapraxis or Freudian slip? That is too funny Mind! Another tell? The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 3806527698 sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:00 am

mindless wrote:Well Becca's leading this poll by mile: https://www.yahoo.com/tv/the-bachelor-preview-caila-cant-handle-the-163826138.html

Seems a lot of people want to see more of her. I do too, but I still doubt they'll give her the job. If it ends up being between her and Caila for some reason, then perhaps.

Interesting that 2nd place goes to someone new.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:07 am

I know I voted for someone new.

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:23 am

I vote for Mollie (Laurens sister) for Bachette!!!! She is cute and seems like she could carry the show much better then any of Ben's girls could.

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:15 pm

There won't be someone new unless they could talk someone somewhat famous into it which probably won't happen, imo.

I think Mollie's more likely to be invited to be on BIP. I'm still Team Caila for lead. I'm also on team ABB (anyone but Becca). :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:44 pm

I don't even think Mollie would get an invite to Paradise unless Lauren was also going, and that's not gonna happen. Mollie could be pursued for next years Bachelor though- then who knows after that. Assuming she is single and stays that way, anyway. She wouldn't be the first sibbling to go on the show after a sib. See: Carly and Zak Waddell
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:08 pm

Mollie has a boyfriend.......

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:11 pm

And they already have their sisters for BIP... twins.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:21 pm

Jeepers wrote:Mollie has a boyfriend.......

How do we know?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 76 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 64 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej