SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 27 of 76 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 51 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:40 pm

Great post and very informative veg_out!! yes

Thanks for taking the time to put that all together! thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by veg_out Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:06 pm

umngirl wrote:Oh how I miss those detailed tabloid recaps. I didn't buy an actually magazine for a solid two years. Lol

So good :yes:

GuardianAngel wrote:Great post and very informative veg_out!! yes

Thanks for taking the time to put that all together!  thumbsup

You're welcome! It helps to have it all in one place. hi
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:07 pm

Thanks Veg for that.
Oh how i miss cfck's weekly tabloid recap, always a great read.
Where is she ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:33 am

This episode was... heh!

Plus side: Warsaw, Indiana got its 15 minutes of fame.

The best date was Lauren's, shown first. These two remind me a bit of Andrew Firestone and Jen Schefft, both included in the montages of Sunday's Bachelor 20 Special (and wasn't Andrew at Tanner/Jade's wedding too? I forgot.) The kids playing at the athletic center were all cute and they could see "IT" between them. Lauren could see that Ben would make a great daddy with all of his interaction. (The promos for next week suggest that he may have second thoughts about parenting after visiting Amanda's kids.)

I thought the storyline of "Is Lauren a different person with the other ladies than with me?" was a dead-end tossed at us for "doubt". They resolved that issue quickly with very little talk and zero drama.

Ugh! I disliked Jo-Jo's date. Tired of baseball dates, even if they showcase Chicago's stadium. As much as I like Jo-Jo's personality, all of their scenes together consisted of talk-talk-talk-talk. Is she falling in love or not? Quit telling us and show us. I don't feel much sincerity coming from either of them, which bothers me because I really like Jo-Jo. One thing that annoyed me was the number of times Ben looked down as he talked... as if reading cue cards. I am assuming he wasn't, but all of those pauses between sentences seemed as if he was rehearsing lines.

The group date surprised me with all of Becca's crying that came out of nowhere. Well... she said she may be stoic, but she still has strong feelings. Sad to see her bumped at the rose ceremony later. Not sure if she could hold a full season as The Bachelorette, but maybe Bachelor In Paradise? As for the other two: Caila actually did a better acting than I expected with her own sobs and Amanda once again reminds me a lot of Tenley with her cute mousey voice.

Poor Emily... having to leave after her date with Ben's parents. Mommy Higgins came off as rather cold. Then again, Emily hardly sounded sincere when she saw herself marrying into that family. Kinda curious why SHE was chosen to meet his parents. Perhaps because he met her Mommy.

I have to apologize here. I just never could get "into" this season. I am sure Ben is a very nice guy and Harrison & Fleiss liked him for being cooperative and doing his job well. Yet something about his personality makes it difficult for me to get emotionally invested. I do like Lauren (a real softie any guy would love for an "understanding wife"), although I struggle a bit picturing her with him post-show. She seems more sensitive, while he comes off aloof and easily distracted. Hopefully the finale will make me change my mind.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:58 am

What was the Bachelor reveal on GMA this morning? Anyone know?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:07 pm

Julie81 wrote:What was the Bachelor reveal on GMA this morning? Anyone know?

https://gma.yahoo.com/bachelor-exclusive-happened-becca-last-night-134300909--abc-news-tv.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:26 pm

That's not an exclusive! Ugh. Thanks though.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:53 pm

Ok, so they are knocking us over the head pretty hard core with LaurBen's connection and maybe some really great BenJo baseball date stuff is on the cutting floor. But have they ever made it this blatantly obvious pointing to an F1? I know we have plenty of (manufactured drama) coming up in the next 4+episode, obstacles, etc. But maybe they are actually showing us the lead's love story this time in (almost) full? (Although personally I still don't feel completely enraptured by it just yet).
It's interesting though that we don't SEE Ben saying much about LB, but we hear a few key voice overs like "this girl is changing me" &
"she is making me a better man", "this could be the first date with my future wife" . Going by BL & facial expressions, he does appear to be into LB the most and I'm thinking they are knocking us over the head with it because Ben didn't give them much else to work with to negate it.

Last edited by agentcurls on Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:56 pm

Just read Bens blog. He writes that next weeks good bye was the hardest one, except the last one. Does that mean Cailas wasn't so hard? If she is F3?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:04 pm

agentcurls wrote:Ok, so they are knocking us over the head pretty hard core with LaurBen's connection and maybe some really great BenJo baseball date stuff is on the cutting floor. But have they ever made it this blatantly obvious pointing to an F1? I know we have plenty of (manufactured drama) coming up in the next 4+episode, lo staples, etc. But maybe they are actually showing us the lead's love story this time in (almost) full? (Although personally I still don't feel completely enraptured by it just yet).
It's interesting though that we don't SEE Ben saying much about LB, but we hear a few key voice overs like "this girl is changing me" &
"she is making me a better man", "this could be the first date with my future wife" . Going by BL & facial expressions, he does appear to be into LB the most and I'm thinking they are knocking us over the head with it because Ben didn't give them much else to work with to negate it.

I think CH said recently in an interview something to the effect of, since social media is so big and prevalent in bachelor nation, they know that spoilers get out and sometimes it's easier to just be blatant about it because well, everyone already knows the winner.

I can't remember what he said exactly but that was the concept I think. I think the drama they have started is to just keep people watching and talking but I do think they are kinda being obvious about the winner. I think it's been kinda hard not to show their love story because it's written all over bens face.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:14 pm

^^Absolutely agree that it's written on Ben's face- especially in his eyes. I've been watching them when he talks with Lauren v. anyone else.... and it's what the others see- the look in his eyes when he looks at her and they compare it with how he looks at them.... and there's no comparison.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:25 pm

jcrbil wrote:^^Absolutely agree that it's written on Ben's face- especially in his eyes.  I've been watching them when he talks with Lauren v. anyone else.... and it's what the others see- the look in his eyes when he looks at her and they compare it with how he looks at them.... and there's no comparison.

This gives me the feels! Seriously ! Regarding being blatant about F1 via Agentcurls question. I think it was difficult to hide Ben's feelings because as jcrbil stated, it's in his eyes . Maybe it's not the norm to be so blatant about the F1 but what if in this case it was truly undeniable? What would have been Brooks' edit if he didn't walk off? Jmo. Lauren and Ben have an easy flow to their relationship . Both are easy going, open hearted , and genuine. Not too many issues between them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 76 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 51 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej