SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:57 pm

julychild wrote:Is this Becca? It's from yesterday's preview

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 001564

Looks like her. Ben really likes to kiss!! Looks like they edited out a lot of kissing out of the show so he doesn't look as bad. I know it's the go to thing to do for most bachelors but Ben has really surprised me with how much he likes to kiss. His ex was correct about that it seems

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:59 pm

^^ What episode did this take place?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:01 pm

Someone posted it happened in Mexico City already?

It's funny though because in Australia Ben is being called the "Pashelor" (pash means kiss).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:02 pm

bronco18 wrote:Ok - helicopter scene is taken at FRC location:

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Untitl10
Sc's and Google

Here's the helicopter SC from the latest preview:

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 00599210
SC

Helicopter numbers appear to match, so what does this mean?

IMO, these 2 Sc's of the helicopter are of the same scene. So, who could be in the helicopter? Is it Ben arriving at FRC location? Is it Ma and Pa Higgins arriving for the FRC? Or is it "Bren" going somewhere post FRC to celebrate?

It also appears that the "green shirt scene" was taken at FRC location. Maybe Ben stayed here while he was in Jamaica.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 00100110
SC

This is the guest house at FRC location:

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Slide-10
source

ETA: This is actually not the guest house, but part of the main house.

Last edited by bronco18 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:04 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Someone posted it happened in Mexico City already?

It's funny though because in Australia Ben is being called the "Pashelor" (pash means kiss).

giggling Hmmm...he is definitely leaning into her, but yeah, he doesn't like her...at all. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:52 pm

Well according to the Us Weekly insiders, Ben says "I love you" to 2 of 3 women on overnight dates. So, that's earlier than expected, as I was thinking he said that on the finale. I also think the "honestly I do love you" is possibly a second time he said it and not the first..

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:09 pm

Ben and Jojo takes an helicopter on their FD or LCD. Could the chopper be from that date and has nothing to do with FRC?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:39 pm

I think it could. The villa is beside the resort where the girls are staying and the helicopter is Sandals'

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:44 pm

The women might arrive to the FRC in a helicopter as well, even if the F2 is taken away in a limo. Or maybe they only had one limo and used a helicopter for the F1. Helicopter scenes are always more dramatic anyway.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:57 pm

The green shirt scene where he is crying, seems to be the same exact shirt he is wearing when he says "I told two women I love them this week." So that would of been from overnight dates, according to us weekly insiders.

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:32 pm

So I have been analyzing sun angles and shadows in what is believed to be FRC sc's. So, the rose is facing north, IMO, so in this sc look at the shadows:

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Affffd11
sc

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 1ec0d010
sc

So, the angle of the sun seems to be near sunset, IMO. In the limo sc's, the road runs directly north/south, and the limo is facing toward the south, IMO. The angle of the sun seems to be directly overhead, based on the tree shadows. Sunset is about 5:30 pm in November and day length about 12 hours.. So to analyze the times of limo departure vs time of proposal to F1, it seems a few hours may have passed. JMO, I thought I would point these things out so other sleuthers could also give thoughts/opinions/etc.
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:57 pm

I think your analysis makes sense.  Ben is such an emotional wreck over the "breakup" he definitely needs some extended time to try to pull himself together for the "proposal."
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+90
Hotmomma
allicat
2observe
Longhornfan
dyra