SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:00 pm

I still have a hard time believing he would tell Caila he loved her to just let her go and it doesn't fit with the storyline of what they're showing us for the FRC, and what Ben has said post show, so IMO, the "I love you" went to Lauren and JoJo.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:10 pm

To me, that's too obvious imo. We know from past leads, they say they had feelings for both. Let's say that's a given but not verbalized by the lead. Ben has love feelings for Jojo, but doesn't mean he'll tell her face to face before the FRC. All we know is that he tells two women. Those two could be Lauren and Caila. The storyline is still that he loves two, but not that he told those two he loved them. Still leaves room for him just telling only one of the F2. The mistake he says he made could be the after effect and backlash of telling Caila . That could account for the biggest mistake. She could now challenge him why she was being sent home if he said he loved her .

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:19 pm

ForeverLove wrote:To me, that's too obvious imo. We know from past leads, they say they had feelings for both. Let's say that's a given but not verbalized by the lead. Ben has love feelings for Jojo, but doesn't mean he'll tell her face to face before the FRC. All we know is that he tells two women. Those two could be Lauren and Caila. The storyline is still that he loves two, but not that he told those two he loved them. Still leaves room for him just telling only one of the F2. The mistake he says he made could be the after effect and backlash of telling Caila . That could account for the biggest mistake. She could now challenge him why she was being sent home if he said he loved her .

Possibly, but if JoJo is in fact the F2 girl, then it wouldn't make sense for him to say at the FRC "I just love her... More." How the heck can the show make it believable that Ben is as torn as he is and loves both women at the FRC if it's Caila he says it to and not JoJo (if she is the F2 girl)? It just doesn't fit with what they're showing us for the FRC. That would cancel out everything they're showing. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:24 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:To me, that's too obvious imo. We know from past leads, they say they had feelings for both. Let's say that's a given but not verbalized by the lead. Ben has love feelings for Jojo, but doesn't mean he'll tell her face to face before the FRC. All we know is that he tells two women. Those two could be Lauren and Caila. The storyline is still that he loves two, but not that he told those two he loved them. Still leaves room for him just telling only one of the F2. The mistake he says he made could be the after effect and backlash of telling Caila . That could account for the biggest mistake. She could now challenge him why she was being sent home if he said he loved her .

Possibly, but if JoJo is in fact the F2 girl, then it wouldn't make sense for him to say at the FRC "I just love her... More." How the heck can the show make it believeaable that Ben is as torn as he is and loves both women at the FRC if it's Caila he says it to and not JoJo (if she is the F2 girl)? It just doesn't fit with what they're showing us for the FRC. IMO.

I need to go back and watch it all again as this ILY story I thought would be in the Finale and the fact that is the FDs its coming up sooner than expected. I want to watch tonight to see if I thought it was happening during the Finale because that is what they showed or just what I assumed. Many of the sceens they showed for next week are the ones that are in the preview that shows the FRC and him letting a girl go who doesn't deserve it.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:27 pm

I guess we just have to wait and see. To outright say that Ben says ILY to two women is like a Fleissian mind bender to me. Like how some feel there's going to be a catch at the end and that what seems to be the obvious F1 won't be . Same thing. Ben could have said it but not to whom we think he said it. I guess I'm stuck on the word, "said" .

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:24 pm

Some SC's of Lauren and Ben's date are now up:  SC No Discussion Thread

This one makes me  giggling !  I'm sure his facial expression has more to with being in a whiskey library than her hand placement and the slight leg rub she did, but he's looking a little guilty, excited and amused all at the same time... kind of like a little kid caught with their hand in the cookie jar.   The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 28cf3e77d3150e966a4994f145ef7bac_zpsghzuirwd

And for someone who doesn't like they're faced touched, he doesn't seem to mind toooo much when Lauren's doing it and getting ready to kiss him.  Will have to see if she continues to grab and touch his or not or if he changes his stance on his face being touched.   giggling

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 018dd68b9014b8f189ad6f650394cd7a_zpswjayutqd
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 6132614aae5bd33ce262c826d98890b0_zpsaytwisrg
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:31 pm

Hmmm, if the second ILY is in fact to Lauren...look at them outside - her patio is overlooking the ocean, then you see a SC of him (where he says "ILY") and in the background are all sorts of flowers right behind him. Could that be the same backdrop? Ocean - pan around to a garden behind him so high?

Did they move to another location beside her suite? Or, is he somewhere else with a different girl on that same day?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:44 pm

tennischick80 wrote:Hmmm, if the second ILY is in fact to Lauren...look at them outside - her patio is overlooking the ocean, then you see a SC of him (where he says "ILY") and in the background are all sorts of flowers right behind him. Could that be the same backdrop? Ocean - pan around to a garden behind him so high?

Did they move to another location beside her suite? Or, is he somewhere else with a different girl on that same day?

Aren't those the same color flowers where he's wearing the green-shirt and saying he said Ily to two women ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:47 pm

The shirt with Lauren appears to be a golf type knit shirt .. The shirt with Caila appears to be a Cotten shirt .. Notice how the sleeve is rolled up

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:50 pm

Litta123 wrote:No problem, Ladybug!  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 1377737533

I'm almost done uploading. One thing I've noticed is the "I love you" cap that we've been discussing might be tied to Lauren. Check out Ben's shirt. I'll try to get a better one after I've uploaded the rest of the caps.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 1eb10070-9935-4773-908b-a59480240692

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 22408a57-731a-43ed-986d-6b0952d484bc

Yes, same shirt, but different place...wouldn't we see more of the ocean in the background if they were sitting on her veranda?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:55 pm

Unless they standing up in second and camera turned t different angle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rdjbb Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:56 pm

That's what I'm saying. Maybe Caila interrupts Lauren's date???? And that's why Lauren says she doesn't know how he feels about the other women???? I'm getting a headache!
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+90
Hotmomma
allicat
2observe
Longhornfan
dyra