SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:15 pm

IMO, there was no "block" applied by the editing team. I think it was just extremely dark inside the limo at the time this video was shot from the outside.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AmoreBella Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:20 pm

:claphands You all amaze me.. I don't know how you do it.. But great job

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:22 pm

veg_out wrote:
Litta123 wrote:I made this from @anggilestari 's post of sophie's sc. I'm no expert, but this looks like the editors tried to block out the person in the limo. Notice how the entire cap is lightened, but the area where the woman is sitting is still dark.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 61e15ce9-e245-4e25-86dc-c5709682d84b

Litta, I'm with you that they tried to block out the person in the limo. It's very unlikely that, with the amount of light at that time of day and the space from the door to the car, we'd not be able to see the person in the car. They're onto our tricks; a few weeks ago it was suggested that we lighten the limo pix.  :gotcha: Good catch!

Bringing it forward so we have both s/caps on the same page.

GuardianAngel wrote:From the same s/cap as sophies.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Captur11

s/cap up thread from sohpie

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Here are some of Sophie's limo SC's:

sophienette wrote:**snipped**
Putting a few more of the limo, in case we can zoom in more...

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 005428
snipped..

Source

Still weeding my way threw the SC Only thread to see if there are more to add to the group.  Smiley

From the same s/cap. Zoomed/lightened, you can see something light coloured in the back seat.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Captur12

ETA: ok not zoomed enough BRB
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Captur10

I am late to this party but from the lighten pic you can see her arm and it looks like she has to hand to her face and you see a light color on her shoulder from her pink dress.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:25 pm

Where was anggilestari's original SC from? Was it from one of our SC's or found somewhere on the internet/SM?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:32 pm

Ladybug82 IDK - she never answered my request for a link. Once you posted sophie's s/cap I edited the post and switched them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:55 pm

To clarify, my screencap was from anggilstari's post. I thought she was using sophie's sc...my mistake. When I went through the same procedure on sophie's cap. I did not get the blocking effect. Weird! One can tell, however, that they are from two different frames as the door is more closed in anggilstari's.

So GA, I don't know if you'll need to/want to delete my post with the sc I took from anggilstari's. Sorry about that!

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:00 pm

Litta, I was wondering if you'd gotten anggilestari's SC before GA edited anggilestari's post and replaced it with Sophie's SC, since there was no link with the original SC.

If you did and hers isn't one of ours, and came from somewhere off the 'net or SM, I do think it indeed had been photoshopped to black out the inside.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:06 pm

Wow! I love this site, I go shopping with friends for a couple hours and you figure out the limo! You are amazing!

I was leaning towards Lauren before but between the lighting in their FRC arrival pics and now these limo pics I am now 99% convinced Lauren is F1 and JoJo F2.

All IMHO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:24 pm

FWIW, I went back to the preview from the end of episode 6 and made a few more caps. I was able to more or less get the same frame from above. I see the same darkening, but not the same pixelation of it. Perhaps it's just from the shadows, no photoshopping required. IDK, I'm far from an expert at this...just guessing. Regardless, I still can't see anyone in there, but I believe it's JoJo from our other clues.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Efc0c46f-12df-46cc-8383-c133c27d0b74
my sc

Here's another. If I can trust what I'm seeing, I see a light colored dress -- so JoJo.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 3c126229-8655-4520-8eea-e63e62201aba
my sc

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:27 pm

^^^ it's the second one that convinces me!  It looks not only light colored but sparkly.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:27 pm

I've looked at the SCs for too long! I can't see anything laugh out loud
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+90
Hotmomma
allicat
2observe
Longhornfan
dyra