SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:11 pm

I think it's the other. I think it's the "I do love you" one. (more or less that sentiment...I didn't go back to re-listen.)

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:16 pm

AAAH. Maybe he says I LOVE YOU twice to LAUREN!!! But, how does that explain, I said "I love you" to two people this week?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:20 pm

Do we know what he was wearing when he says the I have been in love with you for a while? (sorry at work trying to keep up with this and my job)

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:22 pm

No not twice to Lauren imo. After seeing HTDisater with Jojo, I'm thinking its to give her "validation " because of her brother's concerns. He could still be upset when when he thinks about being put down by them and so let's her know that there feelings like love. But it's going to be interesting to see what the setting is because that ily has not romantic feel to it.

Edit: I just read Ben's blog and I do think it was to validate Jojo .

Last edited by ForeverLove on Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:22 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Do we know what he was wearing when he says the I have been in love with you for a while?  (sorry at work trying to keep up with this and my job)

To me it looked like the shirt he's wearing while talking to his parents.

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:38 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:Do we know what he was wearing when he says the I have been in love with you for a while?  (sorry at work trying to keep up with this and my job)

He must own a bunch of navy blue shirts...it looks like the same one he's wearing with Lauren on their FD or LCD on the couch when she says she loves him (first time we saw her actual lips move in talking with him- proclaiming her love). How many think this is FD? How many think they say "ILY" on LCD? Now that I think about it, we don't see or hear Ben say "ILY" to Jojo immediately after she tells him (he smiles sweetly, though). I realize it is possible that they cut his "ILY" back to her over dinner on that platform. His ILY might be later to Jojo (or on his LCD with Jojo). The "I told two women I loved them this week" could be from LCD week?

Could that preview combine LCD & FD?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:40 pm

ForeverLove wrote:

HMMM but that won't be next week but in two weeks. They are saying the two ILYs are next week. If he has already said it to Lauren the "I do love you". The other has to be to some one else.

Do we know what he wears to dinner with Lauren when they are dressed up?

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:44 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

HMMM but that won't be next week but in two weeks.  They are saying the two ILYs are next week.  If he has already said it to Lauren the "I do love you".  The other has to be to some one else.

Do we know what he wears to dinner with Lauren when they are dressed up?  

Good point. Did they show the dinner portion of their date? It looked like the "I've known I've been in love with you for a while..." was during the day with Lauren.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:45 pm

Assuming these are all actually from the FD episode, Ben's shirt is the best match for both ILYs with Lauren, imo. All observations below are jmo.

Here's the cap with "I've known I've been in love with you for awhile." (more or less, not verbatim)

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 1e12c564-99a8-4890-882d-783f6f29fc82

From the preview with Lauren - dark gray, un-ironed collar

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 83ad9776-d320-408c-862c-569d7a3551d7

With Calia - too crisp a collar, color match too hard due to exposure

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Caa802e4-6aa8-413d-b012-14a64badad22

With JoJo - shirt too black

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 8f67ce3d-f06b-4b37-b5a3-3e167a70a555

Also, Lauren and Ben's clothes match here. So Ben did seem to take Lauren outside the following morning.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Fcf7782c-638b-496c-a483-f8178b4eff36

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 B6cd29f8-c9c8-4dd6-bc9e-ab77d1057367

My conclusion, both ILYs go to Lauren from what we've been shown. Again, jmo.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:49 pm

^^^^Thank you Litta!! Those appear to match to me. I can't wait to get home tonight so I can rewatch the preview.

I am sure he says it again but the two times shown are to Lauren. IMHO

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:51 pm

I agree. I think he told another woman he loved her in the FS and they havent (yet?) showed it, then the next day, green t-shirt, he realises what he did, ("ITM "I told 2 women this week I loved them") followed by the crying on the ground, then dumping F3 - who I guess is Caila and who he would have said ILU too... which would explain his blog about the break up being at a weird time...

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:59 pm

Ben, Ben, Ben ... what did you do?!

Great sleuthing gang! Thanks for the insight ...

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+90
Hotmomma
allicat
2observe
Longhornfan
dyra