SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lily Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:53 pm

I think that Sophinette's SC is clear. I have no doubt now. You can see the light colored dress (shoulder and lap). You see her forearm.. Probably wiping her tears.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by timfan Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:56 pm

I think it is Jojo in the limo by that sc jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:59 pm

Litta123 wrote:It's weird to me that my editing software does what you see above, but GA's does not. I didn't do any filters...just changed the lightening brightness. scratch

In the posts above, GA's using one of Sophie's SC's not the original poster's cap.  I think, giggling , but don't listen to me, I've been going threw all the SC to find all the limo caps we all took, to see if there's anything else to slueth in them. Think I'm going cross eyed and need to finish catching up on the sleuthing that was going on in here.  giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:02 pm

Lily wrote:I think that Sophinette's SC is clear. I have no doubt  now. You can see the light colored dress (shoulder and lap). You see her forearm.. Probably wiping her tears.

I see that as well.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:02 pm

I used sophie's s/cap. I flip around between picmonkey, paint, and Microsoft. I zoomed, then lightened in that order.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71451

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I used sophie's s/cap. I flip around between picmonkey, paint, and Microsoft. I zoomed, then lightened in that order.

FWIW, I zoomed on my iPad. Sceencapped. Then used an iPad app called PhotoEditor. Lightened the photo. Cropped it. Emailed to myself. Uploaded from my computer to Photobucket. Changed the size and linked to here.

Also FWIW, I saw the same funny darkening on the ILY screencap that we now know was JoJo. It blocked out her hair in the preview.

Regardless, I still think JoJo is F2.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:21 pm

Litta123 wrote:I made this from @anggilestari 's post of sophie's sc. I'm no expert, but this looks like the editors tried to block out the person in the limo. Notice how the entire cap is lightened, but the area where the woman is sitting is still dark.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 61e15ce9-e245-4e25-86dc-c5709682d84b

Litta, I'm with you that they tried to block out the person in the limo. It's very unlikely that, with the amount of light at that time of day and the space from the door to the car, we'd not be able to see the person in the car. They're onto our tricks; a few weeks ago it was suggested that we lighten the limo pix. :gotcha: Good catch!

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:28 pm

I have nothing to add, except that you all impress me so much with your attention to detail! Amazing.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:30 pm

Sooo .. What is behind his left knee .. Looks like a piece of Jojos dress...
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:48 pm

veg_out wrote:
Litta123 wrote:I made this from @anggilestari 's post of sophie's sc. I'm no expert, but this looks like the editors tried to block out the person in the limo. Notice how the entire cap is lightened, but the area where the woman is sitting is still dark.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 61e15ce9-e245-4e25-86dc-c5709682d84b

Litta, I'm with you that they tried to block out the person in the limo. It's very unlikely that, with the amount of light at that time of day and the space from the door to the car, we'd not be able to see the person in the car. They're onto our tricks; a few weeks ago it was suggested that we lighten the limo pix.  :gotcha: Good catch!

Am I totally going crazy or isnt there a person in the limo starring out from the car at Ben. I see a face looking out of the car... Maybe its my iphone...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:49 pm

I see eyes and a mouth...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:53 pm

If it makes you feel better, I can't see anything but the black block-out that the editors applied. giggling GA's/sophie's caps seem to show more, such that it looks like a human form, hair, and maybe an arm held up to a face. Litta was explaining that her photo editing software shows the block whereas sophie's doesn't.

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+90
Hotmomma
allicat
2observe
Longhornfan
dyra