SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:36 pm

Wait..is that a leather jacket? Lol

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:41 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:Sorry if this has been posted before.  
BTW, I've been away from this forum for so long.  It's good to be back.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3410680/Bachelor-runner-Lauren-Bushnell-shows-gorgeous-figure-cheeky-bikini-Mexico-beach-break.html
welcomeback

Lauren has an amazing body but that bikini - the cut and color - is not flattering at all.

She looks gorgeous in her beach waves, though!

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 306F764E00000578-3410680-Life_s_a_beach_Lauren_C_arrived_at_the_beach_in_a_cute_off_the_s-a-10_1453411030841
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:42 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:Sorry if this has been posted before.  
BTW, I've been away from this forum for so long.  It's good to be back.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3410680/Bachelor-runner-Lauren-Bushnell-shows-gorgeous-figure-cheeky-bikini-Mexico-beach-break.html

welcomeback Retiredswimmom and thanks for bringing the link to the forum!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:26 am

Hmmm so I was looking at Lauren's IG and she had posted on her IG her swimsuit and top and tagged it with the companies so does that mean she got them sponsored? It is interesting that she was photographed by paparazzi wearing the exact outfits she had posted just before wearing them on her trip. Did someone call the paps? herself or someone from her team or the show? Because I do think the show may have paid for her and her sis/mom to go to Mexico.. makes it a very public thing to be seen somewhere else when she is the F1 and in the mags, etc. Curious...

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 12545359_1647584578824151_1391810747_n
IG lauren_bushnell
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:07 am

^The pictures are suspect, but it would be more suspect if she had actually shouted out the companies in the picture description, which she didn't, so I'm not sure if it's promotion...IMO. I'm curious, like you, about how the pictures came to be.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:10 am

Yeah I am just curious.

Her clothes on the show are sponsored though because the one company was plugging it so I wouldn't be surprised if her clothes here are as well.

I do think the public paparazzi photos on Lauren's 1on1 date (so she is seen publicly and not with Ben) is probably a paid vacation from the show itself and maybe the show tipped off the paps and Lauren knew that she would be papped.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:40 am

I'm not sure if I like seeing Lauren on tabloids.. I mean great, we get to see her more but then people commenting these articles are always so negative and mean, it can be a bummer
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:46 am

Comment sections are the cesspools of the internet, nothing good is found in them.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:28 am

IA... definitely don't look at the comment sections, especially when it comes to women and what they wear. 
That being said, hopefully Lauren does the same and stays away from reading up too much of herself. 
It's just a waste of time, regardless of whether it is negative (hurtful) or positive (ego boosting)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:50 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Hmmm so I was looking at Lauren's IG and she had posted on her IG her swimsuit and top and tagged it with the companies so does that mean she got them sponsored? It is interesting that she was photographed by paparazzi wearing the exact outfits she had posted just before wearing them on her trip. Did someone call the paps? herself or someone from her team or the show? Because I do think the show may have paid for her and her sis/mom to go to Mexico.. makes it a very public thing to be seen somewhere else when she is the F1 and in the mags, etc. Curious...

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 12545359_1647584578824151_1391810747_n
IG lauren_bushnell

I thought something similar. Would I expect the lead to be followed by paparazzi if he was vacationing in Mexico with family? Sure. But a contestant vacationing with her family after just three episodes have aired? Not so much. I know she's the spoiled F1, but I still don't see it, especially after just three episodes and really, the only people who would know who she is as this point are the people that watch the show, which is a small margin in comparison to the amount of people that can see that article.

Sure, the paparazzi could have already been on the property, but would they really recognize her as the spoiled F1 from the Bachelor after just three episodes? IMO, I don't think so.

But I guess there's no harm in it, so I suppose it's not a big deal as to how the paparazzi got pictures of her

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:02 am

nutty1 wrote:Wonder who Char & Kins are? Amanda's children?

Lauren Bushnell ‏@LaurenBushnell3  51m51 minutes ago
@amandastantonnn I miss Char and Kins (crying smiley)

Amanda Stanton ‏@amandastantonnn  7m7 minutes ago
@LaurenBushnell3 they miss you more!! (heart emoticon)

Yep nicknames for Kinsley and Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:39 am

Al wrote:^The pictures are suspect, but it would be more suspect if she had actually shouted out the companies in the picture description, which she didn't, so I'm not sure if it's promotion...IMO. I'm curious, like you, about how the pictures came to be.

Idk if she's getting paid to do it, but she tagged the swimsuit company and Urban Outfitters in the photo.

Is it strange to be spotted by paps in Mexico in week 3? Seems like it to me. Weird.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan