SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:17 pm

Ben has to be open to more than just one woman at this point in the season. Yes there's a ton of chemistry with Jojo and Caila, but I saw nothing "sleazy". What's different with Lauren B is that Ben seems to be less confident that she feels for him like he's starting to feel for her. You could see it when he questioned her saying she really missed him. He really wanted to know that she meant it. I think he's more confident when with the other two which may explain part of the difference but think there's something a little more special with Lauren B. JMO of course.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:27 pm

Ben is SO different with Lauren. In the best way possible. His heart is basically hers. It doesn't even compare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:32 pm

I think Lauren may be watching this season, which honestly isn't all that bad. The only thing is his physical chemistry with JoJo and Caila at this point and the fact that he's a kissing bandit. Emotionally, at least at this point, it's pretty much just her. If she's as realistic and as confident as she seems, it shouldn't be an issue for her to watch the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:35 pm

Some of the f1 are able to watch- most notably Catherine. Catherine's attitude was that he wasn't hers until the final rose- and those other girls were her friends- she wanted to see them have a good time.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:36 pm

Urban_Pattinson_Manning wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:I think it's pretty obvious he is most into Lauren IMO. I could never do this show though. The way he bit his lips/toungue(can't remember) and looked at jojo like he wanted to rip her clothes off after he kisses her on the couch...he also moans a lot while with some of the other girls(Olivia,Caila,jojo) I would never be able to unsee/unhear that if he was my husband. Maybe lauren won't watch the part with other ladies. He is for sure goin out of his way to make Lauren feel special tough. I don't see him doing that with any others.

Yes, he is all over JoJo. He wants in her pants for sure. I've never seen him like that with Lauren. I "pray" that she doesn't watch the season...For a 'Christian man' he's pretty sexual....

What dos that have to do with religion?
Sean... Emily... wall?

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:40 pm

I don't think Ben is too sexual. I do think he is drinking more than I would have expected, which explains a lot. Let me sy that if I was JoJo and he picked me, I would not be able to unsee how he looked at Lauren either. I could never do this show!! I think Ben is being honest with himself and letting te relationships develop as they should. I also think he probably had feeling for both women at the end. I bet this will be the most gut wrenching f2 rejection from the lead ever. I am sure Ben will be heartbroken to do that to her. I just see Lauren being the one he thinks about when he is not with any of them.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:41 pm

jcrbil wrote:Some of the f1 are able to watch- most notably Catherine.  Catherine's attitude was that he wasn't hers until the final rose- and those other girls were her friends- she wanted to see them have a good time.
Exactly. Hopefully Lauren feels the same way. Based on what she's said on the show, I'm thinking she might.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:43 pm

jcrbil wrote:Some of the f1 are able to watch- most notably Catherine.  Catherine's attitude was that he wasn't hers until the final rose- and those other girls were her friends- she wanted to see them have a good time.

That's a really realistic and healthy attitude to have for a show like this. No one is unaware that the lead will be dating multiple gorgeous ladies, if the contestants can't handle that, this isn't a show for them.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:44 pm

I gosh, I would be so jealous watching he show if I were Lauren, not that bad yet, but I'm sure it will be getting worse esp during the fantasy sweets eek.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:44 pm

Ben said on accesshollywood that he actually didn't drink too much this season, because he wanted to stay on top of things. He was obviously wasted **IMO**at the group date cocktail party this week though. Even both Lauren's were a little too tipsy. You could just see it in all their faces.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:47 pm

Is his physical chemistry with some of the other girls THAT intense that "I'd be soooo jealous if I were Lauren.."?? I mean, there's a huge difference with the way he acts with her than the other girls though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:52 pm

eversotrue wrote:Is his physical chemistry with some of the other girls THAT intense that "I'd be soooo jealous if I were Lauren.."?? I mean, there's a huge difference with the way he acts with her than the other girls though!

Yes. He def act different with Lauren, in that he seems most interested in her in a wife way. But he is making out and being touchy with a lot of girls. So the physical stuff and having to watch it as his fiancé, would be hard to watch. And that pic of him in the waterfall wih JoJo towards the end of the season...pretty steamy.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan