SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:57 pm

Well duh he is making out he kind of has to giggling

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:58 pm

jcrbil wrote:Some of the f1 are able to watch- most notably Catherine.  Catherine's attitude was that he wasn't hers until the final rose- and those other girls were her friends- she wanted to see them have a good time.

Healthy attitude not able to be shared among many F1
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:59 pm

Duke702 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Is his physical chemistry with some of the other girls THAT intense that "I'd be soooo jealous if I were Lauren.."?? I mean, there's a huge difference with the way he acts with her than the other girls though!

Yes. He def act different with Lauren, in that he seems most interested in her in a wife way. But he is making out and being touchy with a lot of girls. So the physical stuff and having to watch it as his fiancé, would be hard to watch.  And that pic of him in the waterfall wih JoJo towards the end of the season...pretty steamy.
I guess. This happens every season though. The show must go on. Like Ellen said when he was on, you have to continue to make out with the other girls even if you know who you want on night 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:02 pm

I remember having this discussion back on brads second season with Emily and Chantal. With Chantal he was aggressive and their chemistry was very sexual but he was so different with Emily that you just knew he was going to pick her.

I just hope Lauren is able to handle it a lot better than Emily did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:05 pm

Yea, I think it's obviously one of the biggest obstacles of course.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:05 pm

JoJo and Calia are attractive women and Ben is after all a man with presumably a healthy libido. While I don't think he acts like a TPTB puppet, he knows what is expected- he couldn't call time out mid filming and ask to leave with Lauren B. If he is physically attracted to JoJo and Calia but knows he doesn't have the emotional connection he has with Lauren, "doing his job" by steamy makeouts with two women who are attractive doesn't seem that bad. At least he's not in a position of being forced to feign interest in women he has zero interest in-physically, emotionally etc. JMOAA

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:07 pm

Well, I know Lauren was watching all of episode 2, because she was tweeting about it. The last tweet she sent out was when Ben and Becca were playing basketball. I also think she obviously watched all of episode 3, when she was in Mexico with her family. I'm not sure about episode 4.. She may have been watching with Amanda.. Idk though.

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:07 pm

With the exception of both Lauren's, Caila and jojo, Ben doesn't initiate the kisses and he also ends them first. He is extremely easy to read.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:09 pm

brittany4400 wrote:With the exception of both Lauren's, Caila and jojo, Ben doesn't initiate the kisses and he also ends them first. He is extremely easy to read.
Pretty much. It's obvious he's only really into those 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:11 pm

Everyone IMO as we have seen every contestant has different opinions when it comes to jealousy. What makes one jealous doesn't make another contestant jealous. We see those that are outspoken towards other contestants because they are jealous and we've seen those who "are not there to make friends".

If it were me, I personally wouldn't care if I ended up as the F1. He was doing his job, and that's establishing his feelings for each contestant individually. I would take it a step further and think that I was the lucky one that he chose among some good contestants, especially since it appears Lauren is friends with some of them post show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:16 pm

IA with you GA. Personally, I would find it flattering that with some quality women to choose from, I was the one who got his final rose.

And while obviously dating multiple women at the same time is different from RL, most couples who fall in love have had prior dating experience, being in love etc.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:16 pm

:alltens:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan