SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Page 28 of 62 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 45 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by Katiebelle Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:59 pm

theKeptGrits wrote:@katiebelle
maybe Leah, Olivia come back and Emily goes at it with the two of them.? cantstopl
All we need is a big kiddy pool full of mud or gelatin, and bookies standing on the side lines. Praying

Just had a thought.

Maybe it happens at the WTA. The girls get into a fight about what Leah did to Lauren and someone punches her. I'd be surprised if it was Lauren though, or Amanda or Becca.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by theKeptGrits Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:03 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
maybe Leah, Olivia come back and Emily goes at it with the two of them.? cantstopl
All we need is a big kiddy pool full of mud or gelatin, and bookies standing on the side lines. Praying

Just had a thought.

Maybe it happens at the WTA. The girls get into a fight about what Leah did to Lauren and someone punches her. I'd be surprised if it was Lauren though, or Amanda or Becca.

That sounds plausible. But she did have the same backdrop behind her that they used for the little interview segments. (I forget what those are called) Who knows. Maybe it happened at the soccer game and they covered it up with make up when they realized she might be useful for the crap she just pulled.

If one of my daughters would have done something similar, they've have been cleaning the showers with a toothbrush for a week.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:16 pm

theKeptGrits wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

Just had a thought.

That sounds plausible. But she did have the same backdrop behind her that they used for the little interview segments. (I forget what those are called) Who knows. Maybe it happened at the soccer game and they covered it up with make up when they realized she might be useful for the crap she just pulled.

If one of my daughters would have done something similar, they've have been cleaning the showers with a toothbrush for a week.

Hmm.. I think we would have noticed. I can't go back and look at that first preview again but I remember that it looked pretty bad. I don't think they would have covered it up - TPTB love drama and that would have been excellent footage. I reckon it's still to come.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:21 pm

I have it. I'll look real quick.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:33 pm

@katiebelle
She's sitting near a door leading out towards a flowering vine growing up a column. She's wearing a black lace overlay with spaghetti straps. She says "This bitch is crazy, she hit me in the face."

And later Ben says he's ready to be with one person for the rest of his life. So what are we to believe.?!

theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:40 pm

She's sitting near a door leading out towards a flowering vine growing up a column. She's wearing a black lace overlay with spaghetti straps. She says "This bitch is crazy, she hit me in the face."

And later Ben says he's ready to be with one person for the rest of his life. So what are we to believe.?!

Does sound suss. However, surely if someone hit her in the face they would show it and the resulting black eye. We definitely have not seen that yet. Or maybe that's why she has been invisible girl because they were trying to get rid of her black eye. How long between these dates? Enough time to get rid of the evidence of a black eye?

But why show it in the preview but not in the episodes. I think its still to come.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:45 pm

I also found this link which discusses how editing is misleading. I read it carefully and the main focus is from the first 2 episodes. The big question was did Lace do it then.

can we trust the shows promos?

theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:05 pm

theKeptGrits wrote:I also found this link which discusses how editing is misleading. I read it carefully and the main focus is from the first 2 episodes. The big question was did Lace do it then.

can we trust the shows promos?

No we probably can't. This is why I find the US shows so frustrating. It's all about misdirecting, hiding and manipulating the story.

You most likely can't trust anything. Most of it is probably scripted - that conversation with Caila sounded rehearsed - which is really annoying because it's suppose to be REALITY tv not scripted tv. I would watch soaps if I wanted that. The Aussie and Kiwi shows are not like this and IMO are much better.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:16 pm

@katiebelle

I have to leave this now. Time to think about fixing dinner and settling in for the night.
Always good to compare notes

theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:36 pm

You all are so great!!! Thanks so much for posting. I caught up four or five pages, what a joy to read your comments! laugh out loud

bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:38 pm

I keep biting my tongue not to answer anything! giggling :halo: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 28 2292733854

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:41 pm

sophienette wrote:I keep biting my tongue not to answer anything! giggling :halo: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 28 2292733854

Same. I just have to 2pop
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 62 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 45 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

+51
Lucas15
Crazylady29
MVMom39forever
George1218
bronco18