SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Page 30 of 62 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 46 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by Katiebelle Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:02 pm

Well that lasted exactly 38 seconds! preview shows they are all crying - what joy!

Warsaw looks lovely - reminds me of my hometown. Is this what they call "middle America" cause if this is it - I like it!

Ben definitely lucked out in the parent pool - they seem like fantastic supportive parents. Mum is a little concern about Amanda's kids.

Girls are not impressed that Lauren got first home date. They are mentioning again that he is singling her out and their connection.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by Katiebelle Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:12 pm

Loving L and B's date - so normal!

WOW - the way he looks at her. I don't think he even looks at JoJo that way.

I think that Lauren is doing great with the kids - he dropped her in it and she's going with the flow and playing with the kids. Not everyone is a natural with kids especially if you don't have them yourself.

Ben is so good with the kids! Very impressed.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:22 pm

JoJo has the next date - looking forward to this one as well.

sorry Emily - you have zero chance with Ben IMO.

Great talk on the couch -

Huh? - pause, rewind

What did lauren say just before he said 'I needed it, you understand like... I needed it". It wasn't clear. Was he trying to tell her something?

Whoa! - a little tent action - obviously they were doing more than talking on the couch.  giggling

a dive bar - cool

He says girlfriend!
and she says she loves him!

And this is why I like Lauren - she sees the man from Warsaw and not the man from The Bachelor.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:36 pm

I still love JoJo - looking forward to this date.

They seem super excited. The jerseys - how cute!

Hmm... ben might be more excited about Wrigley field than JoJo?

Becca - IA  - Lauren got a very personal date and JoJo is getting a fun active date. personally I'd rather have L's date.

They are quite physical. Is she getting the physical F2 edit? But she also seems to be a friend which is always a good start to a relationship.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:40 pm

Becca is anxious and confused - Becca - you are gorgeous inside and out so don't doubt yourself!

JoJo is being open - she is expressing what all the girls are actually feeling - no one would be confident in this scenario IMO.

Yes - JoJo is definitely in the F3, I reckon!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:52 pm

3 on one date.

Does one go home? how does this work?

Anyone else notice how much make up Amanda wears? It looks as though it's put on with a kitchen spatula. Becca and Caila look way more natural and IMO far better. I might even give up a little toe to get Caila's hair. She honestly should be in shampoo commercials!

This date is a little lame and awkward.. and boring which is why I've gone all girly and am talking about hair and makeup!

I'm sorry... but I just can't cope with Amanda's little squeaky mouse voice. I don't think he'll keep her for much longer, I hope.

Becca's putting Ben on the spot! This never goes well - ever!

They are using that word "blindside" again - It's the word du jour or should I say the word du Bachelor!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:00 pm

Ben and Caila are quite physical too.

Moved 17 times! Yikes that's a lot. hope she has a close family.

What!!!!! Amanda got the rose??!!!???
I would have bet it would be Becca or Caila. I just do not see a connection with her - though it might be because I have my fingers in my ears when she's talking giggling

Awwww... poor Becca. no idea

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:13 pm

I'm getting a little nervous for Becca. How many go today?

I thought Emily and Amanda but maybe Emily and Caila?

McDonalds! I mean Mcdonalds! Why the h#ll is he taking her to McDs!!!!!!!

TPTB - you blinkin cheapskates! she's being real good about this.

hang on! Are McD's a sponsor of the Bachelor?

Amanda - if you were so worried about privacy why have you gone on a TV programme that is shown to millions of people! I'm sorry but you are not worried about privacy.

I have to admit though that they do seem to be getting along really well. I think I might have take my Lauren/JoJo/Becca rose coloured glasses off for a bit.

ben - you big girls blouse! That ride looks awesome.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:16 pm

Katiebelle wrote:I'm getting a little nervous for Becca. How many go today?

I thought Emily and Amanda but maybe Emily and Caila?

McDonalds! I mean Mcdonalds! Why the h#ll is he taking her to McDs!!!!!!!

TPTB - you blinkin cheapskates! she's being real good about this.

hang on! Are McD's a sponsor of the Bachelor?
YES! Ben, Des & Chris, Sean and Catherine did a McD's commercial that airs here.
Amanda - if you were so worried about privacy why have you gone on a TV programme that is shown to millions of people! I'm sorry but you are not worried about privacy.

I have to admit though that they do seem to be getting along really well. I think I might have take off my Lauren/JoJo/Becca rose coloured glasses off for a bit.

ben - you big girls blouse! That ride looks awesome.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:32 pm

Yes IA Emily, Warsaw does look amazing and I'm sorry but you look kinda orange.

Not feeling it. Its like she is trying too hard.

"I love the ducks!" Brilliant and snap! I love ducks too. I especially love one called Jemima and others that are slow roasted with crispy skin.

She's got a bad case of verbal diarrhoea! Stop - close your mouth - and think before you open it again.

Mum is not impressed - I don't think this is what she wants for a future daughter in law.

Dad's not impressed either. I think she going. He won't pick her if his parents don't like her.

Mum's crying with worry - he's definitely not picking her!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:40 pm

Oh dear - here's the "blindside" again.

She thinks the date went great and he's going to send her home.

Finally - she's showing maturity - why didn't she act like this on the date and during the past few weeks?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:53 pm

Rose ceremony coming up -  I'm so nervous for Becca! It has to be Caila going.

Huh? when he's talking to CH it almost sounds as though he's worried that he can't fall for any of them? Am I taking that the wrong way?

lauren - first rose - yay!

JoJo - second rose - yay!

caila - third rose - buggar   :bigsigh:

Becca looks pissed off rather than hurt.

oh no.. she is upset. It sounds as though he was actually trying to spare her feelings so she wouldn't be too invested after HTDs.

ok - I am gutted but now she can be the next Bachelorette!

Last edited by Katiebelle on Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 62 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 46 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

+51
Lucas15
Crazylady29
MVMom39forever
George1218
bronco18