SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Page 53 of 62 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 57 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:24 pm

hey remember, even if one of us gets accidentally spoiled... we are due for a Foiler, and RS usually gets the bachelorette results wrong (Ali, Des, Kaitlyn...)

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by agentcurls Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:57 am

MiaHawk, Katiebelle, KeptGrits, locoforbach. Maggenzm etc., I have really enjoyed your unspoiled commentary so much this season. Thank you. 

I think you may have inspired me to join the unspoiled train next season.  Smiley
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:54 am

agentcurls wrote:MiaHawk, Katiebelle, KeptGrits, locoforbach. Maggenzm etc., I have really enjoyed your unspoiled commentary so much this season. Thank you. 

I think you may have inspired me to join the unspoiled train next season.  Smiley

Thank you. I would love for you all to join us during the next Bette. As a poster who has followed two seasons unspoiled I can genuinely say that it is much more enjoyable when you share the season with friends.

This seems to be the way that the Aussie and Kiwi threads are done and it's lots of fun. It's amazing what you can deduce from screen caps and previews. And imagine how much we could sleuth with the amazing skills from all the experienced posters!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:59 am

agentcurls wrote:MiaHawk, Katiebelle, KeptGrits, locoforbach. Maggenzm etc., I have really enjoyed your unspoiled commentary so much this season. Thank you. 

Sorry Agent, I got spoiled a few episodes earlier, but the unpoilled board is my favorite place of refuge, no drama, I am excited to see who Ben is going to pick. **edited**it is not over until its over. We shall see.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:27 pm

I'm coming over here next season too
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:18 pm

I am staying here next season too.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:21 pm

Great! The more the merrier! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:00 am

Thanks!  It would be great to have more of us here to discuss "the unknown".  Having people to talk with about all the possibilities is fun.  It is neat to hear from a "spoiled" poster that our observations are enjoyed.  I figured most spoiled viewers are sitting back thinking, "How naive they are!"  giggling

It's MONDAY . . . .
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:24 am

sophienette wrote:Yes I believe GA will support that, she said she would create threads Smiley I can make the SCs. the contestants pages on my blog will be spoiler (as far as the season goes) free, i.e. I only put the info I find, so it will be everyone choice to get to know them before the show or not.

Excellent!! I always try to stay unspoiled for at least the first few episodes but then when I look for just a little bit of information, I end up getting accidently spoiled. Count me in! Super happy you are doing this.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:32 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
sophienette wrote:Yes I believe GA will support that, she said she would create threads Smiley I can make the SCs. the contestants pages on my blog will be spoiler (as far as the season goes) free, i.e. I only put the info I find, so it will be everyone choice to get to know them before the show or not.

Excellent!! I always try to stay unspoiled for at least the first few episodes but then when I look for just a little bit of information, I end up getting accidently spoiled. Count me in! Super happy you are doing this.

This will be a lot of fun, I can't wait!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:07 pm

Ok, so I have a question about viewing and posting during and after tonight's finale and ATFR...

Because some of us are on the east coast of US and some are on the west coast of US, (as well as other parts of the globe Smiley ), how are we supposed to handle posting here in the unspoiled thread tonight? Should the east coast viewers refrain from posting anything here until after a certain hour? Help! I don't want to spoil anything tonight for my other unspoiled members, so I am asking in advance. Thank you!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:17 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Ok, so I have a question about viewing and posting during and after tonight's finale and ATFR...

Because some of us are on the east coast of US and some are on the west coast of US, (as well as other parts of the globe Smiley ), how are we supposed to handle posting here in the unspoiled thread tonight? Should the east coast viewers refrain from posting anything here until after a certain hour? Help! I don't want to spoil anything tonight for my other unspoiled members, so I am asking in advance. Thank you!

Mia, I had same question, glad you asked!!  Maybe us east coast gals will have to PM each other if we want to communicate.  I was wondering how the west coast peeps keep from getting spoiled tonight; they must really have to stay unplugged question
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 62 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 57 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

+51
Lucas15
Crazylady29
MVMom39forever
George1218
bronco18