SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Page 54 of 62 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 58 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by MiaHawk Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:22 pm

locoforbach wrote:
agentcurls wrote:MiaHawk, Katiebelle, KeptGrits, locoforbach. Maggenzm etc., I have really enjoyed your unspoiled commentary so much this season. Thank you. 

I think you may have inspired me to join the unspoiled train next season.  Smiley

Thanks!  It would be great to have more of us here to discuss "the unknown".  Having people to talk with about all the possibilities is fun.  It is neat to hear from a "spoiled" poster that our observations are enjoyed.  I figured most spoiled viewers are sitting back thinking, "How naive they are!"  giggling

It's MONDAY . . . .

You know the saying: "There is no reality, only our perception of reality"? Well, my perception of reality (that Jojo is F1) is about to get tested! :nervous

For the next 9 hours, I will be go along in my own little bubble, happy and content, thinking that I am aware of reality. If I am wrong about Ben's reality (and Lauren is his F1), my little bubble will be popped and I will be exposed to a completely different reality. It's been a while since I was sitting in this position. It's been years and years since I was unspoiled. I feel a little vulnerable, but I think it will be good. This is probably the first time in this show's history that I have complete faith in the lead's ability to make the right choice, and I believe he has 2 great women to choose from.

For those of you who were around for the #teamtinfoil days, here's a song to get you in the mood for the finale :tinfoil :

Good luck, fellow unspoiled! Enjoy the journey! 2pop

Mia PINKHEART

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:57 pm

How different tonight would be if all of us were to watch unspoiled. Before next season starts the unspoiled experts will have to give the novices tricks of the trade in how to proceed if others want to join you. It can't be easy.... I for one admire you for doing it.

I always wondered what :tinfoil was!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:27 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
locoforbach wrote:
agentcurls wrote:MiaHawk, Katiebelle, KeptGrits, locoforbach. Maggenzm etc., I have really enjoyed your unspoiled commentary so much this season. Thank you. 

I think you may have inspired me to join the unspoiled train next season.  Smiley

Thanks!  It would be great to have more of us here to discuss "the unknown".  Having people to talk with about all the possibilities is fun.  It is neat to hear from a "spoiled" poster that our observations are enjoyed.  I figured most spoiled viewers are sitting back thinking, "How naive they are!"  giggling

It's MONDAY . . . .

You know the saying: "There is no reality, only our perception of reality"?  Well, my perception of reality (that Jojo is F1) is about to get tested! :nervous

For the next 9 hours, I will be go along in my own little bubble, happy and content, thinking that I am aware of reality. If I am wrong about Ben's reality (and Lauren is his F1), my little bubble will be popped and I will be exposed to a completely different reality. It's been a while since I was sitting in this position. It's been years and years since I was unspoiled. I feel a little vulnerable, but I think it will be good. This is probably the first time in this show's history that I have complete faith in the lead's ability to make the right choice, and I believe he has 2 great women to choose from.

For those of you who were around for the #teamtinfoil days, here's a song to get you in the mood for the finale  :tinfoil :

Good luck, fellow unspoiled! Enjoy the journey! 2pop

Mia PINKHEART

See bold above . . . . that is me too . . . .

It just crossed my mind, that though today is a day we have all been anticipating for months, someone tonight is going to have to go through a terribly emotional time (I assume) in a very public way. My heart goes out to whomever she is  beatingheart  No matter the outcome, I have come to like and respect Ben, JoJo, and Laren and do not wish to see anyone heartbroken.

I also cannot wait to get back to my own reality - - - this week has been brutal :drama
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:25 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Ok, so I have a question about viewing and posting during and after tonight's finale and ATFR...

Because some of us are on the east coast of US and some are on the west coast of US, (as well as other parts of the globe Smiley ), how are we supposed to handle posting here in the unspoiled thread tonight? Should the east coast viewers refrain from posting anything here until after a certain hour? Help! I don't want to spoil anything tonight for my other unspoiled members, so I am asking in advance. Thank you!

It's very sweet of you to worry about us. As for me, because I'm usually the last to see the episode, I just stay away from the site until I've watched it.

Normally it's the next morning but I might have to stay up late and wait for the download because I am so excited! I think he's going to pick Lauren but if he does pick JoJo I'm good with that as well so the whole episode is going to be a win win situation for me.

I am a little confused though. Is tonight going to be MTP, LCD and FRC only and ATFR is next week? When are they going to announce the new Bette and when are we suppose to be getting the "surprise"?

Enjoy the show everyone!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:30 pm

ATFR is tonight. 'ette will be announced tonight too I believe.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Happy finale day y'all!   bestbud!  

#teamtinfoil giggling  I just loved on a bunch of the guys and hung out in the threads with the least drama and most snark (most often Ryan B, Sean, Arie's or the bromance thread).
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:36 pm

Katiebelle wrote:snipped..

I am a little confused though. Is tonight going to be MTP, LCD and FRC only and ATFR is next week? When are they going to announce the new Bette and when are we suppose to be getting the "surprise"?

Enjoy the show everyone!

The show is the normal two hours, ending with the FRC. The ATFR is right after the show, 1 hour, although it's live and they flip back and forth to CH and the audience during the episode. The new 'ette is typically announced on the ATFR portion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:01 am

"POP!!!!" There goes my bubble.

Only thing that made me take pause was the fact that Lauren's whole family was at ATFR but only Jojo's parents were there.

But it wasn't until I saw the hem of the pink gown that I knew Jojo was arriving first. And even then, I kept thinking that maybe he was going to propose to Jojo first, then say goodbye to Lauren.  My tinfoil was wrapped tight, people!

The editors fooled me. They made me see more with Jojo. I also thought that Ben calling Jojo his best friend on LCD meant more. I thought it all meant more.

I really didn't see a big love story with Ben and Lauren via the show. Probably because they both are too normal and they edited it out. I think they make a nice couple, though. I wish them the best.

I think Jojo will do a good job as Bachelorette. Still deciding if I'll try to go unspoiled again. Probably.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:17 am

I admire your determination to go unspoiled this season, Mia.  I thought for sure there was a "foiler" mid point during the season, but then way too many clues were adding up in Lauren's column as F1.  Bring on JoJo's men!  thumbsup Can't wait to watch her in all those beautiful dresses and I hope she finds "her person"!  :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:48 am

Love all you guys' posts here, I might try to be unspoiled for JoJo's season and join the wonderful discussion here. :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:14 am

I feel much like Mia and have the exact view of how they "showed" us each relationship.  I was holding out until the end, even when they were standing together and he was letting JoJo continue to talk I thought, "Oh they are switching it up this time" thus I was wrong and my spirit was a bit broken.  Even the 3 men of mine (who watched with me thought for sure it was JoJo).  I had to let them in on the fact that I thought the editing was SO MUCH for JoJo that there was no possible way it was going to be her in the end.

A couple of follow up then I am moving on . . . .

Congrats to Ben and Lauren PINKHEART , though there were awkward moments between them at the ATFR I am going to chalk it up to them being normal people in an abnormal situation. I think they have found love and hopefully a life long partner.

This finale was one of the best in a very long time.  I was on the edge of my seat the whole time and very vested in seeing Ben happy.

The bathroom scene was more than I thought - their whole final date was emotional; I too thought his honesty with her meant he found his soulmate with JoJo.

I cannot believe they released that video of Ben's mom, there has to be more to it than what we heard . . .

I am super happy for JoJo to be the B'ette. She seemed very at peace with the whole situation which makes me wonder if TPTB had possibly brought it up near the end and that is why she got so much "good" exposure with Ben.  Even when she and Ben talked on the ATFR she seemed very composed and ready to move on.

I will remain unspoiledfor JoJo, last night would not have been AS DRAMATIC if I would have known the outcome.  My heart might not have been as broken but I will recover quickly.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and great posts!!!  See you back here in May handwave
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:34 pm

Rolly wrote:How different tonight would be if all of us were to watch unspoiled. Before next season starts the unspoiled experts will have to give the novices tricks of the trade in how to proceed if others want to join you. It can't be easy.... I for one admire you for doing it.

I always wondered what :tinfoil was!
Haha I thought deflecting thing of some sort laugh out loud. This is embarrassing but I thought the rose coloured glasses was a pink bow on top of the girl's head that she pulled down over her eyes!! laugh out loud laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 62 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 58 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

+51
Lucas15
Crazylady29
MVMom39forever
George1218
bronco18