SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:24 pm

rhondam wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:I want to know who his parents liked the most, and how much it influenced his decision. 

It'd be 'a first' if his F1 dumped him at the AFTR.  giggling
I'm purely speculating but I'd guess Lauren. And being he's is super close with his parents, if they told him anything non-neutral, I'd guess a lot.

I think they'll prefer Lauren too. I'm not really sure if I buy how conflicted he was, though. I think that's just TPTB spilling info to US to make it seem more dramatic than it really was, since most people have been saying this season is really predictable. I think that most male leads get really nervous and anxious that last week because they're proposing and that's a big deal, but how many have been truly conflicted that late in the game? How many really haven't made a decision by MTP? Very few, I think. JMO.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:30 pm

I don't think he was conflicted either but they're trying to make it seem that way and it's going to look like he let mommy and daddy make the choice for him if they preferred Lauren. Oh Ben you really had nowhere to go but down after Kaitlyn's season. This is why they should've just picked Nick. He was already hated and would've been used to it by now. Like I said before they really did Ben no favors with the Perfect 10 Ben promos. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:34 pm

I'm a little confused... so both L&S AND US Weekly ran essentially the same story this week?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:36 pm

^ that's the thing, they don't care about how they portray people, it's all pure business for them. thinking how evil the production can be, I almost feel guilty enhancing their work by watching it so much.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:36 pm

bluwavz wrote:I don't think he was conflicted either but they're trying to make it seem that way and it's going to look like he let mommy and daddy make the choice for him if they preferred Lauren. Oh Ben you really had nowhere to go but down after Kaitlyn's season. This is why they should've just picked Nick. He was already hated and would've been used to it by now. Like I said before they really did Ben no favors with the Perfect 10 Ben promos. laugh out loud

Was typing so fast, the article said the parentals liked one "a little more," but final decision came down to Ben...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:37 pm

jcrbil wrote:I'm a little confused... so both L&S AND US Weekly ran essentially the same story this week?

Same source...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:37 pm

bluwavz wrote:I don't think he was conflicted either but they're trying to make it seem that way and it's going to look like he let mommy and daddy make the choice for him if they preferred Lauren. Oh Ben you really had nowhere to go but down after Kaitlyn's season. This is why they should've just picked Nick. He was already hated and would've been used to it by now. Like I said before they really did Ben no favors with the Perfect 10 Ben promos. laugh out loud

I think Nick would've only slept with one as well, just because he knows he would've come off as the biggest hypocrite ever otherwise.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:38 pm

I don't think he was that conflicted, which IMO makes him even sleazier if he slept with all 3 girls.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:39 pm

mindless wrote:Well I'm still holding out hope that Shawn dumps Kaitlyn one day.

I know some have slept with two and it worked out, but they should count themselves lucky. Nowadays it doesn't even remain a mystery anymore like it used to. If you do it then you can be pretty sure it'll come out one way or another. I just find it idiotic. You can have plenty of sex after the FRC, so what's with the need to rush into it with several people? Because you want to test drive? Yuck. Free Lauren!

Why? They seem to be very happy???
Why too? I really love Lauren, but she coud have said no let us wait! She nows the show and she nows what could happend in the FS and she dit it too!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:41 pm

I'm not assuming anything just because the article said so (I say the same thing every season :Nod: ) and I hope that Ben didn't have sex with all 3. I never get that because it's so short sighted. When you think about it, it's a miracle any of these relationships last but somehow some of them do.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:42 pm

julychild wrote:

Was typing so fast, the article said the parentals liked one "a little more," but final decision came down to Ben...
Yes, I thought not. It's too much responsibility for a parent to take on influencing their child with an important life decision like this. I mean it happens I'm sure, but Ben's parents (from the short promo) didn't seem the type to foolishly do so imo.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:44 pm

my last bet and ray of hope is that Ben pissed the tptb so much by falling so obviously for Lauren early on, thus basically ruining the show's slated philosophy and dynamics & this is their way to keep the wheel turning by leaking juicy info (not necessarily truthful) to keep the viewers engaged and at least flip their opinions on nice Ben the other way
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55