SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:46 pm

I always think back to Trista's season. It was clear that her family seemed to prefer Charlie, other than (I think) her mom. Sean's family seemed inclined to prefer Lindsey and I'm sure there's more. I'm not so sure it's real as much as what they show us. I wouldn't be shocked if we think that Ben's family prefers Jojo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:48 pm

rhondam wrote:
julychild wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I don't think he was conflicted either but they're trying to make it seem that way and it's going to look like he let mommy and daddy make the choice for him if they preferred Lauren. Oh Ben you really had nowhere to go but down after Kaitlyn's season. This is why they should've just picked Nick. He was already hated and would've been used to it by now. Like I said before they really did Ben no favors with the Perfect 10 Ben promos. laugh out loud

Was typing so fast, the article said the parentals liked one "a little more," but final decision came down to Ben...
Yes, I thought not. It's too much responsibility for a parent to take on influencing their child with an important life decision like this. I mean it happens I'm sure, but Ben's parents (from the short promo) didn't seem the type to foolishly do so imo.
ITA. IMO Lauren was already his own choice, but getting the parents approval, and them liking her is only a positive addition to that.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:48 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I don't think he was that conflicted, which IMO makes him even sleazier if he slept with all 3 girls.

I think it's been clear from the very beginning that he was into Lauren and was going to pick her, but I'm not surprised that he really liked JoJo too and probably felt like he loved her. I'm sure the confusion of all of that - knowing who he wanted, but also feeling strongly about someone else too, must be difficult to process. Like he said, he was sending someone home who didn't deserve it. In what reality do you say goodbye to someone that you genuinely like? Ultimately it's the same every season. The F2 people are usually who the lead likes the most and he/she just likes the F1 more. IMO.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:52 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
mindless wrote:Well I'm still holding out hope that Shawn dumps Kaitlyn one day.

I know some have slept with two and it worked out, but they should count themselves lucky. Nowadays it doesn't even remain a mystery anymore like it used to. If you do it then you can be pretty sure it'll come out one way or another. I just find it idiotic. You can have plenty of sex after the FRC, so what's with the need to rush into it with several people? Because you want to test drive? Yuck. Free Lauren!

Why? They seem to be very happy???
Why too? I really love Lauren, but she coud have said no let us wait! She nows the show and she nows what could happend in the FS and she dit it too!

Because I wouldn't wish Kaitlyn on my worst enemy. JMO.

And what would it have changed if Lauren wanted to wait? I don't think the contestants do anything wrong by sleeping with the lead. They're only sleeping with one person and I'm sure they're all hoping that the lead is too. Chances are that it's not the case, but it's in no way impossible, so they have every right to wish it. If it turns out they're one of many then they have every right to be disappointed IMO. Actions speak louder than words. Yes, the lead can sleep with up to 3 people, but no one is forcing him/her. Skipping sex with multiple people would be such a simple way to show respect and devotion and it's pathetic that these horndogs are unable to do it. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:56 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:I don't think he was that conflicted, which IMO makes him even sleazier if he slept with all 3 girls.

I think it's been clear from the very beginning that he was into Lauren and was going to pick her, but I'm not surprised that he really liked JoJo too and probably felt like he loved her. I'm sure the confusion of all of that - knowing who he wanted, but also feeling strongly about someone else too, must be difficult to process. Like he said, he was sending someone home who didn't deserve it. In what reality to you say goodbye to someone that you genuinely like? Ultimately it's the same every season. The F2 people are usually who the lead likes the most and he/she just likes the F1 more.
Yep, IMO it just boiled down  to him not being able to send Lauren home. JoJo was great, he was encouraged to bond with her more (to create this mess) and it was very easy for Ben to do that. Of course it'd upset him. But I doubt he ever thought about sending Lauren home instead, for real. IMO of course.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:00 pm

Ben doesn't strike me as the guy who sleeps with all 3. Saying he slept with his final 2 girls, sure, I can believe that. But I can also believe that it was just with his f1. So basically I don't know laugh out loud.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:05 pm

Seabear wrote:Sounds like Big Ben was thinking with Little Ben's "brain."  We've all seen the "rainforest" photos. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Yep! :Nod: :Nod: :Nod:
I can't help thinking of the song by 3 Dog Night: "Mamma told me not to come". Perhaps he should have phoned mom for advice before the Fantasy Date Suite time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:06 pm

I will say that I'm pretty surprised that JoJo appears to be getting the bachelorette edit. Between these articles, her edit on the show and Fleiss and Mills acknowledging her on their Twitter accounts, it's certainly interesting IMO.

Either she's just proud of her heritage or she's doing so for another reason, but she's been responding to people's tweets about her being half Persian fairly frequently.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:13 pm

Based on social media interest of each girl (Lauren, Jojo, Caila and Amanda) who has the most fan base and best chance of being F1?

Does anyone think they might look/pick from outside of this season or someone new altogether?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:48 pm

Idlemess wrote:Based on social media interest of each girl (Lauren, Jojo, Caila and Amanda) who has the most fan base and best chance of being F1?

Does anyone think they might look/pick from outside of this season or someone new altogether?  

Not sure regarding SM and doubt that is the deciding factor imho. But I do think they will stick to the current format and select a girl from this season.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:49 pm

Reading through the last few pages and I am confused at all the 'Ben isnt perfect' and 'we dont get a perfect happy ending' posts...

(I am not telling anyone what to post, just reacting to them!)

This is a TV show. Even if Ben wanted to stop the show in Vegas and run away in the sunset with Lauren, that was never going to happen.

If what we heard is true, then TPTB has to go overboard to make it look otherwise.

I have read a lot of posts about how boring it is that Ben is too much into Lauren and the season is boring, etc...
Then I have read a lot about how dare he fall in love with 2 women, and tell them both (which has happened before) and even if it happened which we dont know, sleep with them! He can't win (which I wouldnt expect, the lead never does) whatever the truth is. Either he is only into Lauren, or he followed the process to the max and either way, someone will think it's wrong. Bottom line, I hope he did find the love of his life, and that she is strong enough to weather the crap.

TPTB is playing us either way: either the spoiler is true and they are trying to create drama, or it's not and they are milking it.

Bottom line, I will keep enjoying watching, and whatever happens, wish the very best to Ben and his F1 after!

Last edited by sophienette on Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:53 pm

re bolded...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55