SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:59 am

If Ben slept with all 3, all I can say is no no Perfect Ben your halo is slipping.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:09 am

This article las dated 12/29
So, wha’t she looking for? “Someone with a genuine heart, someone who really believes in truth and authenticity. And someone who hopefully has the same faith that I do so we can rase a family that way,” Ben said in a new interview with People magazine. Speaking of his faith, he knows that it’s always an issue when it comes to kissing the girls — and going further in the fantasy

It’s important to take that time away from everybody else,” he said of the infamous overnight dates.

But there are boundaries I’ve set based on my faith.

My desire is not to just make out with as many women as possible. The physical part of the relationship will come, but initially I want to get to know the women for who they are.”

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/12/29/ben-higgins-fantasy-suites-the-bachelor-interview/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:12 am

MiniDiva wrote:
limoncello wrote:wow, I can't really believe the "slept with all three girls" part, or rather I really hope it's not true. there goes my over-invested self, to get disappointment in return  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 66 1f611

console You are not alone.  Speaking for myself, I always want a love story and a un-messy ending.  Just ain't happening this season.

laugh out loud TPTB don't give a rats patootie about a love story. It's all about suspense, drama and if at all possible, a train wreck! lolpanda
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:15 am

ForeverLove wrote:This article las dated 12/29
So, wha’t she looking for? “Someone with a genuine heart, someone who really believes in truth and authenticity. And someone who hopefully has the same faith that I do so we can rase a family that way,” Ben said in a new interview with People magazine. Speaking of his faith, he knows that it’s always an issue when it comes to kissing the girls — and going further in the fantasy

It’s important to take that time away from everybody else,” he said of the infamous overnight dates.

But there are boundaries I’ve set based on my faith.

My desire is not to just make out with as many women as possible. The physical part of the relationship will come, but initially I want to get to know the women for who they are.”

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/12/29/ben-higgins-fantasy-suites-the-bachelor-interview/

Yeah, Ben. You sure have made out with plenty of women this season...or was that editing? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:43 am

I took Mollie's snapchat as her making fun of the article and hinting that it was just tabloid fodder. I just don't see why she'd post that publicly for their friends/family to see if Lauren was actually burned by Ben. That'd be pretty cruel of her sister to draw attention to it if she was hurting, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:03 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
limoncello wrote:wow, I can't really believe the "slept with all three girls" part, or rather I really hope it's not true. there goes my over-invested self, to get disappointment in return  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 66 1f611

console You are not alone.  Speaking for myself, I always want a love story and a un-messy ending.  Just ain't happening this season.

laugh out loud   TPTB don't give a rats patootie about a love story.  It's all about suspense, drama and if at all possible, a train wreck!  lolpanda
ITA! They had a great love story at BIP with Jade and Tanner and showed none of it except the absolutely minimum amount. I have no doubt they were beyond cute, but TPBP were all about the drama. 

I doubt Molly would bring public attention to it if Lauren was burned by Ben. My guess is she's making fun of the tabloid bs.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:22 am

I think it's too much reading into a snap, I agree it was just a "hey look at my sis on this magazine cover" moment, nothing more or less
jmo
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:55 am

albean99 wrote:I've never wanted to know what happens in the FS nor do I think we should know. I'm just going with not believing Ben slept with all 3 unless I hear differently from him or the women.
This is how i take it too, so annoying ugh.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:11 am

There are certain things in life, imo, that should be kept to yourself or those intimate with you: sex, politics and religion. IMO I don't want to hear about anyone else's and am pretty sure they don't want to hear about mine.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:24 am

AmyB wrote:I took Mollie's snapchat as her making fun of the article and hinting that it was just tabloid fodder. I just don't see why she'd post that publicly for their friends/family to see if Lauren was actually burned by Ben. That'd be pretty cruel of her sister to draw attention to it if she was hurting, IMO.

Completely agree. IMO no way she would post that picture if the story actually affected Lauren negatively. I take it that they're in a good place and can take all of this in stride. If Lauren was hurting over the article and situation, doubt Mollie would have posted that. She was just using the arrows to be like "Look it's my sister on the cover of US Weekly." Nothing more nothing less and because of that I think it's a good sign for Lauren and Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:47 am

ForeverLove wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Why people sign up for this show with the delusional thinking of "it's not going to happen to me, " is beyond me.  no no
Crap happens. It's nice to think that people can keep things calm, collected and under control and not let emotions and impulses spontaneously combust. IMO things happen in the heat of the moment whether it be impulse sex or impulse buying or impulse eating.  How many commercials are based on impulse--You can't eat just one etc?
TPTB pride themselves on keeping the cast off guard and doubting what is real and what isn't. They push buttons. They are the ones holding the cards, not the cast. The leads reality is based on not only the interactions between himself and cast, but more on what tptb feed him about what went on with the cast.
The cast may be ones making the final decisions on their actions, but they are generally acting on false information fed by TPTB based on very few private minutes with other cast.  
So yeah, cast are responsible for their actions each and every time, but they aren't dealing with a real situation. They're dealing with a stacked deck and a reality based bubble.  

I just had to say this was an awesome post!

Seconded.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:35 pm

Seabear wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I hope it doesn't mean Lauren was burned by Ben.

I interpret Mollie's snapchat as saying Lauren was burned by Ben 1000%.  I also think it validates the magazine articles.  Otherwise there would be no reason to snap that.

JMO

What did Mollie snap? I'm confused.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55