SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

me - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:37 pm

Of Ben's girls not named Lauren B., I want JoJo. I hope they break with tradition on that one.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

me - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:37 pm

bostonugirl92 wrote: snipped..
From the background of that clip I think it's when Caila is in the final 3 and they're having their fantasy dates. I don't think she told him that until then. IMO Which in my  mind, Caila PLANNED and EXECUTED her plan to be eliminated at f3 because she knows her chance of being the bachelorette is better at that position. IMO she's calculated kids. IMO she's all smoke and mirrors. JMO

Caila has no pull what so ever. IMO TPTB probably liked her from the beginning and put her in the F3 spot, well before they were playing with pigs. That conversation IMO is something we'll hear again if she in fact is the next lead. She doesn't know if she can fall in love, she doesn't want to hurt anyone. IMO if she's the next lead, that will be the tag line we'll hear quite often.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:15 pm

mindless wrote:Whether TPTB were planning for Caila to be the next lead or not, I think she's got a long way to go still, if she wants the gig. She doesn't seem to be much a fan favourite at the moment. Maybe that'll change with more screentime, but I don't know, she's already had a 1on1 and has been shown quite a lot. Despite that, she has way less followers than the other women in the top 5 and she's not even mentioned much outside of this board from what I've seen.

But Ben and most leads didn't become fan favorites until much later, after their final audition when they exit the show.....imo

Last edited by mysthelma on Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  me - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 1f49b  me - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:19 pm

Ben was a fan favorite on the first episode of K's season.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:25 pm

I have noticed that she has a lot fewer followers than the other f5 girls, which is pretty suprising considering how much more screentime she's gotten. That said, if fleiss and the abc president are saying it's going to be a WOC, it's pretty much her. I guess it could also be jubilee or Jojo but I don't know. It'll be interesting to see how people respond to her being dumped vs. Jojo and Amanda being dumped.

I've personally tried to warm up to her, but I just haven't been able to. Something about her seems very fake and try-hard and immature to me. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:29 pm

mysthelma wrote:
mindless wrote:Whether TPTB were planning for Caila to be the next lead or not, I think she's got a long way to go still, if she wants the gig. She doesn't seem to be much a fan favourite at the moment. Maybe that'll change with more screentime, but I don't know, she's already had a 1on1 and has been shown quite a lot. Despite that, she has way less followers than the other women in the top 5 and she's not even mentioned much outside of this board from what I've seen.

But Ben and most leads did become fan favorites until much later, after their final audition when they exit the show.....imo
Ben was a fan favorite on the first episode of K's season. Caila via SM has the least followers of all F5. Will see what happens on her 2nd date and how audiences react if she's seen saying she may hurt "unlovable Ben". That's a strange setup for Bette lead, imo, to have a potential lead saying they think they will hurt someone.  Suspect

Her "can't love" story is contradictory too because she was crying after her 1st date and talking about falling in love already then so it makes no sense now for her to be saying the opposite and then back again to falling in love based on promos. To me it makes her look insincere not to mention if she doesn't think she can fall in love then she's borrowing from Becca's CS season script and makes zero sense to me that she would be ready for a proposal or being proposed to as a lead, even more so if she goes back and forth.

It will be interesting to see her edit from here on out... because I don't think anyone seen saying they think they will hurt Perfect Ben will go over well with most SM viewers and so far she has the least followers already.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:36 pm

She has the least followers of the top 5, but she's still constantly mentioned as a "fav" when asked by others/mentioned on her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:43 pm

I think someone saying they don't think they can love or will hurt the lead is a negative thing. It certainly doesn't make me think of someone ready to be lead (Becca was criticized for this same thing). If she couldn't really love off the show and has doubts already about falling in love on the show I don't see how this show is suited for her to be a lead - it makes her even more immature to me. If she is lead the only thing that will get me to watch is a great guy whom I hope won't be stuck with her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:46 pm

She does say "I am in love with you", from the extended promo, so I don't even know what that whole conversation about hurting him or not falling in love was about. It might have just been a weird joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:47 pm

Hm, I don't remember Ben being an instant favorite.. of course it might be subjective. I recall Shawn getting lots of followers from day one, though. Maybe due to spoilers. There was talk Ben might be too boring. There was talk they were choosing the wrong Ben. No contestant is ever a slam dunk imo, in terms of viewer consensus. But TPTB will make a lead look interesting enough to watch come promo time.

And when that lead is announced, he/she will get flooded with new followers. So even if Caila has fewer than others atm, by the time her season starts, she'll catch up & surpass the numbers as the season airs. I don't think it's a big deal  no idea

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:51 pm

On Caila's popularity as far as SM following, she is not bff's with the popular women of the season (Becca and Lauren B) so...

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:53 pm

^ Ben was definitely an instant fan favorite. Ep one and almost everyone from Bach alum to media, to SM viewers were saying Ben is marriage material and singing his praises. It was later on that Ben was seen as boring and scripted - but that was because K made it pretty obvious she was only into 2 guys and it was the N&S show.

I think how TPTB paint Caila and how they talk about her will let me know if they think of her as a possible lead. Her edit hereon out and what may happen on WTA will be most telling to me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess